LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Good news!

Michael , finally you did a good job. You should done this before, to have simillar experiences
than to be conversant to argue here on these threads about many stuff. Congratulations on your
design!Looks very pro and nice, your device. My experiences with Zahori on the field are exactly
the same as yours which give us full right to claim some conclusions here....
"1- it detects every electronic line or field very well."
Yes it is true.Sad fact is that it can only detect just AC e fields and nothing else SAME AS
MINEORO ! It is fact! I do not need to repeat here all of my experiences with both devices so
far.

Mosha: "mineoro also affected by wind.
mineoro has positive ion emmiter circuit and square antenna."
Again true! Mineoro manufacturers followed the very same logic i followed when designed Ivconic
negative ionic detector by applying "positive ion emmiter" (if there is any???) in Mineoro case,
and positive coupled dish in "ivconic negative ionic detector" case.
My logic was to try to detract any random positive ion arround the device and just to attract
negative ions to telescope area....
But at the end (in both cases) it showed as very unsuccesfull logic, cose both devices doesnt
detect metal....any kind of it. Both are very sensitive to AC e field and its sources...

"Mineoros are eons ahead this detector in terms of effectiveness and the Zahori lacks the
main feature. The ionic chamber concept and essential info to be able to classify the gold
ion."
Again very aggressive advertisment for Mineoro....I dont think so Hung! Michael checked Zahori and
i did that, and we have same experiences. You have Mineoro and i had 2 devices from them but our
experiences are much different? Why? How come that Mineoro works perfect for you and not for me
and many other people here??? What makes you lucky one and rest of us ignorants???
Mineoro is not "eons" ahead! Mineoro is "mummblejumbled" Zahori look-like device and nothing
else! Man can not detect nothing with both devices ....period!
Michael is coming to awake finally and it is very good for his budget! Michael you gonna save a lot
of money realizing real truth!
As you said, you have very good PI. Keep using it, sooner or later it will return all money
invested in it. I do have several PI's and i am very satisfied with those.
Those rare ocassional beeps you gained from your Zahori are from differential ground conditions
you meet ocassionally.....Earth static....etc...
Go visit some ULF site...many explanations there....
I do not want to start new argue on old subject. No not at all!
I am just glad to see that some things becomes much brighter lately!
Best regards!