LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Thank you Hung for your favors. It's good news.
my test points are in page 1 in this subject; 6 points, but 5 of them are more important:
only Num. 1 needs to be buried other can be done easily in air; from distance you did with your ring is enough.
1- Make test for buried different size of fresh gold .
2- If can detect gold when is near iron or any other metal.
3- If can detect gold near dense minerals (like as inside a chalk pack or a mix of chalk 50%+ clay 40% + sand 10%; dry or wet).
4- If can detect gold inside or near a mass of charcoal.
5- If can detect a medium size gold When put in or behind of a thick ceramic vase(in air or soil) ?
If you do those, will have made me obliged to you.
Michael,
Two points you should know first.
Damasio told me that since the sensitivity of the new models and the circuitry improved tremendously regarding the PDC series for instance, one could detect fresh gold (gold in air). This in his opinion would show the user the detector abilities.
Alhtough I can pick fresh gold under special conditions, it's not intended to act as a fresh gold seeker detector, it's just on consequence under circumstances if you know what I mean.
If say I'm in an already ionized place by the existence of gold mining and if humidity rate allows, the FG80 should be able to pick up a ring for instance at several feet away.

Also, I will try those tests, but first I have to meet low humidity conditions as I live near the ocean where humidity is really high. Maybe I can try them at summertime, when humidity here is low during day, or even travel to places I can get dry conditions.
I'm getting an Amprobe TH-2A humidity meter to monitor those conditions.
So, be sure I will do those tests as soon as possible.