LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2006, 01:18 AM
Administrator

Default Bob Yocum

Just got an email from Bob Yocum, who manufactures & sells LRLs. I s'poze he read my report on the Omni-range Master he sells.

Quote:
Email 5/1/2006

I have noticed that you are on the internet slamming our tehcnique in looking for and finding ore bodies and treasure.

I will now challenge you and your equipment as to performance, discrimination, accuracy, distance, penetration ability, and also the ability to track a moving target.

This will be a public contest between you and your equipment and mine. It will be held here in the Gardnerville/Minden, NV. area.

This is a PUT UP or SHUT UP situation. I would welcome any other metal detector dealer who wishes to challenge me to enter this contest with you.

The number I can be reached at is 1-775-782-6664.

Regards,

Bob Yocum, President
Prospector & Treasure Hunters
U S A
My reply:

Quote:
Email 5/1/2006

Hi Bob,

I don't manufacture or sell any equipment of any kind. However, I do offer a $25,000 prize for anyone who can successfully demonstrate an LRL in a simple randomized blind test. Details of the challenge are on my web site.

Also, I own one of your Omni-range Master (I guess you saw my report!), so I already know for a fact that it cannot detect gold. But if you have another LRL that "really works" then let me know, and we can draw up a contract for the test.

Regards,
Carl
Maybe Bob has a new LRL that does more than just put money in his pocket. We'll see...

- Carl