LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Guru

Exclamation Yet Another Challenge for Carl

Kelly Brown of Geo-Global in Colorado has posted a challenge to Carl Moreland on the TreasureNet website. Geo-Global makes claim that its new Treasure-Tracker has the technology to locate gold or silver from up to six miles away. They also claim the technology can discriminate all other metals, and just locate gold or silver, depending on which setting you use.

Mr. Brown’s challenge is not very businesslike, and brings about some suspicion of his company, Geo-Global, as being legitimate. One would think that by taking, and winning Carl Moreland’s $25,000 challenge, would be an excellent springboard for a new business venture to start out. I have copy/pasted Mr. Brown’s challenge as it appears on the TreasureNet website.

Jim

Carl's test
Hey Carl I'll save you some money so you don't have to give up 25K
I challenge Carl or anyone else!
To come to Colorado with your 10 ounce gold bar and bury it on a ten acre area that I have scanned to make sure nothing eles is there. and in one attempt I will locate and retrieve it and it will be mine to keep! see there I will be saving you some money!
If I can't locate it then I am a scam artist as some of you brilliant men say!
Carl's test is to try to prove the instrument doesn't work. I don't have the need to prove it does. But since your so concearned about scams come on out and prove me wrong. But if you do you will depart with that gold bar.
Carl's test is B.S. it is desinged with a pre test that does not apply to the actual test. This is so he can back out of the 25K challenge when something like mine comes along. So if Carl doesn't take my challenge then maybe he is the scam artist?
and if he doesn't take my challenge I think that you should hold the verdict about if it works or not.
Or is that to direct and to simple of a test?
The test is to see if in fact the instrument can locate gold not to see if I can jump through Carl's hoops.
So drop the B.S. pre test come out to Colorado and prove me wrong. If you don't take this challenge
Then some of you may want to hold the verdict. $50 bucks says he will have all the excuses as to why he cant do it or anyone eles!
Because I will take your gold. Ok pal the ball is in your court so come prove me wrong or SHUTT UP. I know you won't risk the gold bar!
P.S. don't bother trying to change the challenge I won't respond. Colorado/Kelly brown