LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2024, 01:18 PM
Guru

Default What is Negativity Bias?

You can do a search but it means a person places more weight or value on the negative aspects and tends to overlook the positive aspects. Tabloids are famous for this and many news outlets are following the same path--it sells news but it is distorted viewpoint. Of course the big one on the LRL forums has to do with usig the L-rods or any swiveling antenna locator. People see some negative posts and they automatically shun the whole idea. I can only imagine what people think when I say learning L-rod is like learning golf. LOL

Do a search on this forum for Healey Double-Crosser. This sweep technique can work for you. It can be a strong base for your learning. I know most people cannot take their mind off the whatever they are thinking or feeling. They want to find treasure so badly they totally influence the search . The distraction technique can help but it won't work if you cheat and look at the right L-rod. Put all your focus on where the left rod is pointing and put zero focus on the right rod. So simple but I think if you beat some people over the head they still would not do it correctly. Gold fever is real and it affects people right down to their soul. Maybe a psychologist knows the answers why people act that way, I sure cannot help. I can tell you what is needed but like Cowboy logic says "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink." You have to contol your own mind not to look at or think about the right rod. Put all your attention on the left rod where it is pointing at. When the right rod moves, you will see it.