LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2024, 07:33 PM
Guru

Default Abbe Mermet (continued from the Electrometer thread on the Electronic Locators page)

The stuff Abbe Mermet wrote about in his book "Principles & Practice Of RADIESTHESIA" is not about dowsing only. WHen a target is excited by a frequency generator it really has the same traits they talk about with dowsing. For instance, there is a fundamental angle for all elements. I know Louis Turrenne developed a fundamental ray chart showing each element on a 360 degree chart. Mermet is not so exact. For silver he says the fundamental ray is to the east of the target. Gold is considered one of the more difficult elements to locate via dowsing, normally has it's fundamental ray towards the west, but sometimes to the north, and rarely to the east. Mermet said to put out a test target and see which direction the fundamental ray is before doing a real search. These rays are short, with a 30g piece of gold the ray is only one meter long. Now if you use a frequency generator it will probably depend on how much power you use, but it will be much longer. Mermet said a sensitive woman held her hand in the ray and felt a chill. I talk about the "ionic buzz" I feel when I'm on the signal line. So it sure looks like if you feel a sensation, you would normally be west of the target for gold, or east of the target for silver. Also I tried holding the left L-rod up in the air and did a sweep with the other rod. Sure seemed to grab the target better on the first pass. Just to repeat, I don't free dowse but I have. I use the frequency generator almost always. One time I had the FG to the east of the gold test target (not the right direction normally). I traced a signal line out to a spot but could not find the target, but I could feel it with my hand. At this point I was north of the target a least two meters and it was a small gold ring.