LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
1 year warranty is OK, 2 years is even better.

1 year warranty is OK, 2 years is even better.

Problem is that you have warranty conditions that practically cancel this rights.

On your sale page you proclaim this conditions:

So, if you claim that your devices "work properly", there is no way for your customers
to return devices and get refunds even it is clear for your costumer that devices does
not work as promoted.

In short, according such conditions, buyers have no warranty that devices will working according promotional claim.

We can give 1 - 2 or 3 years depend of devices.

Who say that ? or you believe what is write here? if yes. have other say work well

Then I want understand where the wrong!

Clients not understand how use devices or our devices not Work properly

Here you need a third party not you or I to say that. Go to justice to judge him. If we are wrong we will pay all the refunds.

Quote:

For online purchase buyers should have right on return goods, purchased online, after 14
days test, with right for refund his payment, even with no matter of reason. Such costumer .

We do not accept the customer receiving the money if he or she has no compelling reason. Obviously, it makes no sense because we build a dedicated device only for those who request it.
If you do not have a reason? Why do you buy ?? !!!! Just to disturb us and see devices. If yes, do not buy because you know it before.

Quote:

right is widely legalized, I am sure in Tunisia and Turkey too. Without such right buyers are
not protected at all.

I think you are wrong Sir. Because if the product is Congruent not have right to back. This is all worldwide. Especially in international trade.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images