LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2019, 06:27 AM

Little bit of continuation from my last post and ghosts. In the container game I can go to ground zero because I can see the container naturally. In the field ( metaphoricaly speaking since the target was on a slope) my distance fluctuation was as mentioned. Some may say this is ground zero because of the proximity but my conclusion is that as I got closer to the target I hit the ghost first since exactly underneath was nothing but 1,5m away.. Bang bang.

To try and contribute a little to the content here, and maybe help myself in the process, I find that on the physical spectrum it helps me greatly to begin my search with an east/West orientation. If I am standing north south this dosent work for me as well.

This is based on the theory that everything has polarities and in regards to metals all metals have different polarities with gold having the strongest polarity of all. In other words, golds polarity overrides all the other metals so it really can't hide except in certain situations where there is something else ( could be another metal or maybe mineral a stone ) situated on a certain axis or two axies or even on top of the metal and a situated in a certain way in relation to the poles of the earth and the location of the gold and that could throw off the reading and this definately is where a lot of dowsers lose it.

In the case of a treasure, this is just a confusion trick, and the old timers ( going back hundreds and thousands of years) knew this, ( that's why I say we must look back) but there is also the case of this could have also happened by chance since there is so much junk in the ground nowadays. This can be done with the container game for verification to see how readings change.

In regards to polarities everyone is not the same. For example I am left handed so my positive is my left. The conduit from which I receive enters through my left arm so this is my pointer and also my confirmation arm. I imagine for right handed people it's the other way around. This also plays a role in my body orientation in regards to the earth's poles as only this way can I find the true signal.

All the best