LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Guru

Default Why are skeptics so unhappy and bitter?

It's nothing new here. Go back to the story about Cain and Abel to see how bitter Cain was when his brother had to good harvest. i ain't no psychiatrist but it's not too hard to see there is much jealousy or more correctly, envy. It seems the only joy this type gets is by putting down others. I don't care how you slice it or dice it or spin it, that is a sick person and many would say evil except for the phony "politically correct" stifling of free speech.

It calls to mind the movie "The Exorcist". One of the traits or tests to ee if a person needs exorcism is to hold up a religious article in front of them and watch their response. Not much different here when an LRL or L-rods are mentioned. If you recall the priest who was trying to help got "possessed" by the evil. That should be fair warning to all who think they can help these poor unfortunate souls. I know there are other requirements before a person is declared possessed, but I've seen enough to know and really don't care to know any more as in the line "Hold you in their arms 'til you can feel their disease". Ignorance is bliss.

i was reading the other day about being unhappy and the things to avoid. One they mentioned was stay away from pessimistic people. i know it's hard to do when you love the locating or divining as some call it, or witching as some call it (no doubt a skeptic came up with the term), but it sure is wise to listen to expert advice and stay away from the negative types.