LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving View Post
Hello franc, are Italian like you, I do not think it's a simple camera, google translator has made a mistake, I wrote in Italian termica.Penso camera that such a thing is feasible, and if so 'was, if you really could achieve a system capable of displaying exhibits, artifacts, materials based on their electromagnetic aura, then I think many detector systems used today, could safely go to landfill.
It is about so called Thermal-Infrared-Camera.
Thermal-Infrared is still in infrared spectrum but moved more in spectrum of what we sense as heat.
So it is more sensitive to temperature differences of observed objects.

It is possible to transform your I-Phone or Android phone to such thermal camera by cheaper accessory than to buy dedicated Thermal Camera.

There is no magic detection by this camera. ... despite it is possible to detect
very shallow buried metallic (as gold, silver, copper etc.) deposits under specific conditions.
"Specific conditions" appear at bigger changes of outer temperature as par example right after sunset.
At this time point accumulated heat of metallic deposits under soil radiate through soil layer above and sensitive Thermal Camera is able to detect temperature difference.
Till temperatures of soil and metallic deposits become equalized.
It is interesting and worth to experiment using thermal camera.