LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2015, 08:37 PM
Guru

Default Enhancing the Dowsing Ability

Dowsing is a personal capability and varies widely across the spectrum from no ability to extreme sensitivity. There are those who claim the ability but simple testing reveals they are either deluded, con men/women, or have have only a slight ability. From observing many dowsers over the years most fall into the poor ability while the very sensitive are very few and far between.

Since I can actually sense the actual energies I believe there is really such a thing as dowsing. I have often wondered if there are any ways to enhance the ability that would up the sensing capability .

Montana Mike is one of the few who advocates meditation to enhance one capability on this forum. I heartily agree with his observation.

I think diet is also important. People who eat heavy foods (meat eaters) I've noticed are usually very poor at dowsing while the few with excellent capability I have seen are close to or are vegetarians. Since I know a lot of vegetarians most of them are quite sensitive people in the nervous system category and the heavy meat eaters are clods in this respect.

The MFD and the LRL for the most part are dowsing machines and claim to enhance the ability although most of the the sellers of these equipment stoutly refuse to call them dowsing machines. This smacks to me of conmen.

If anyone has other inputs in this area I would certainly be interested. This topic, I think, would be of interest to all and maybe has been addressed and if so I'd appreciate the reference(s).
Goldfinder