LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Guru

Exclamation testing around with PDK & Co. is a waste of time

Sorry for all who are interested in this type of circuits stuff but be warned:

Those "seductive" and "real looking" responses aka "phenomen", signal-lines etc. you get
will only costs you hundreds of bucks, hours and nerves and in the end you'll get nothing!

Why?

Cause otherwise we would have a device this kind of circuit already since over 20 years.

You even don't know what it exactly "false" detects!
Some think it works in their country while it proven does not work in other countries?
The special "EM-Field" or radio-wave situation there shall be the point... No, its not!

If this would be the case, you would know what kind of special situation is needed
and how to create it with additional seperated transmitters - but you don't know it!

In fact all those who are experimenting with this PDK etc. stuff are just wasting the
patience of the users here who wanna read about real results.

Tiying a little worldreceiver on a pole and walking with it close to the ground would be
the same useless experiment!

We doesn't need it that dozens of people get made crazy, wild and hot for one of those
useless PDK & Co. cirucits until those who spread this "virus" have not absolutly exact
answers on what principle its based, under what conditions it works at least somehow
reliable and what sort of noise and other disturbing factors hinder the circuit to work.

Some here seems to be already totally addicted to this circuit!
"I must tinker I must tinker I must tinker, I am shure within a few days I will have solved
the whole problem and then I have a super real working Long Range Locator"!

No, you won't!

And all those who got already "successful" results should have documented very exactly
why and under what conditions this was, so we still can find out afterwards how much
self-delusion and other "rendering those circuits useless"-factors have been involved.

This whole PDK circuit tinkering hype here to me is like looking for what kind of special
wood or metal a dowsing-rod should have been until it "really" works. Hahahaha!
You must be a magician with paranormal abilities to get it work, this is no question
about sensitivity, experience or if the moon is full or not!

If I was "full" the last night I'm also hyper-sensitive the next morning and I still
can't find any springs with cool water with a doswing-rod!

So please stop thrashing this forum with PDK etc. threads and if you can't you're
only medicine will be to buy one of those Mineoro fraudster detectors for many
thousands bucks until you will be cured.

Don't you see it - there is absolutly no REAL PROGRESS in this PDK-stuff at all!

Its even vice versa - those earlier thought as working devices have been stopped
saling and producing because of unsatisfied customers.

It doesn't go upwards, no no - its going down to hell with those PDK circuits!

I must stop to write, it's too much wasted time for this crap!

I warned you and this must be good enough for now.

And if pro's like Qiaozhi couldn't find out any useful or reliable results with this PDK style
circuits any other person also can't - the difference to them is only that they have a
believe in "it must work" because they are obsessed of "it must work".