LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I believe you locate N-S magnetic lines,becouse this can hapen very often when the coil or ferrite is not well balance or other possibility is wrong number of turns in the RX(receptor) coil,also little change in value of capacitor near RX some times solve the problem, but,as i told before, the more fast solution is to calibrate the ToTeM in the direction of this N-S line and start a search.This way the LRL only locate the buried objects and avoid the N-S lines.
We have many many things to learn about LRLs,but it will worth all the time we lost with them !!!
People like Funfinder,Max,WD40 etc etc , are allways present as skeptics becouse ,you know,still skeptics that said the men never arrive to the moon,and when some of them locate gold coins with LRLs,they will say,this is coincidence...thats it

Good Luck

Hello Morgan

I will step by step recheck all about.
The problem could also come from the coils.
The coil with the capacitor at the RX is a good tip that I will also try out, just as the calibration of the coils in the N-S line.
Somewhere the cause of this reaction must be of the totem.
But I'm also quite sure that I will solve the problem with your help.
I think what Qiaozhi wrote down, could be the solution to the problem.
Because of the totem with the 9V might be too sensitive.

You're absolutely right Morgan, we still need to learn many things about the LRLs.
I am still at the beginning, but I'm also quite sure that there is no lost time and it will be worth it. That tells me my believe and my feeling.

I will not have to do with such people like Funfinder.
He can be skeptical about LRLs, but he can not condemn anybody or even insult someone because one believes in something other than itself.
He insulted me and every other LRL experimenters also and he had no right for it.
But one day we'll show these people that it is possible and we'll see who laughs at last.

Best regards