LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Guru

Default Alonso and Mineoro....

I want to make here a debate about the Mineoro and Alonso. I want to see Mineoro or Alonso from many optical angles.....
Alonso knows very good about lrls, we saw it from the first PD with the GD 348 schematic. Also Morgan said that the red PD of his Spain friend works better than the known PD. Both PDs constructed by Alonso.
Also we have what Morgan and Hugo wrote .... that they found some small objects with Mineoro. Hugo found 3 golden coins and Morgan some coins (maybe copper). Also a friend at Greece found some copper bidders and a ancient silver coin with Mineoro DC2008. I never found anything with my PDC210 super.
So it is sure that Mineoro works under some conditions and from what we know it is able to locate small objects.
Schematics of Mineoro or PDs are not something special.
So my question is...... """Does the thought, if Mineoro do not wants to give in the market a WORKING lrl;"".
I see some reason that maybe Alonso or Mineoro don't like to sell lrls who works, and it is better from time to time to sell a workable lrl or to make a demostration with a workable lrl as at Paris.

Your opinion????

Regards