LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi FrancoItaly

Yes you are right, but what i don t like is that everytime you need assistance, finally you get uncomplete information that at the end just confuse you.
I m not an engenier in electronics, i just have very small knolegmens in electronics, so thing are more complicated for me when one day you get one way to do things and the next day you know that what you have done and invest on a project was wrong. This is different has is on geotech1.com, cause there you start a project and then you do some mods that correct your equipment to get better performance. But here when you build pdk for example and some guru members said that your RX coil is a round coil with xx numbers of turns and xx capacitor value and then you found that the smoke curtain covers your eyes because your RX round coil is the TX coil and this coil works with an oscillator and also that your real RX coil is a ferrite antenna, is not transparent advice has you wish.
Another example, i posted a few questions about coils and capacitors value to make a resonant L/C frequency for my pdk. This was calculated at a xx values and then when i asked here if my calculations are correct, then again i receive another smoke curtain telling me that my calculations were wrong. Fortunately today with the help of some good people which includes your self, things are more clear and this also show me who are the real gurus in this topic.
GURUS? Not really, i think no one can claim to be a GURU, cause if they got a working pdk, is because they got success thanks to they have access to do reverse engineering on detectors like Mineoro and other brands, devices that are for me to expensive to get on my hands.
Andreas have release Crypton Mini, that worked in silence and now he is posting that is ready for sale at a very good price. He did not comment his project here, he just builded and tested his devices, and never posted about his project because at the first time he knows it was for sale and not to be share. So again, if pdk1, 2 and 3 is posted here, we understand that is for sharing information.
Honestly if Morgan will have posted something like, "hi members, i m working on a new project named pdk and if i get success with it, i will not release or share any information about schematics, because when i get it ready, this will be a project just for sale". Take for sure that i will not lost my time and happiness bealiving that working together with some members i will get a working pdk has it is on geotech1.com projects.

Finally i just want to thanks to you and good friends who are helping me to develop a pdk and lrl that is still under test and some mods to get it working soon i hope. Also thanks to good information posted on "Inside metal detectors book", that it has very clear information about LRL, PD and PDK and also full schematics of a working TOTem that in a few steps show you get a clear picture on how to build and work this device. Sooner i will draw a pcb for TOTem and i will posted here with authorization of Qiazori.

I hope anyone understand my opinions and just let know that i don t want to fight with anyone, cause i just want to build and test this tech for my own personal use.

Regards

Nelson
Dear Nelson

I start here as a forum member with the name Morgan,the name of a famous pirate,becouse i´m not a saint,but i realy put here valuable information,remember the Alonsos PD,it take me one week to dismantle and make drawings of this schematic to share with forum,becouse i know PD is working as LRL,I never sold one clone PD becouse is not my project,but the PDK is another story,and what is PDK-2 ??? is the PDK-1 (same as you build) with simple but great modification that make it 7X more power than the PDK-1,this way power is enough to pick the small size targets.
As i remember i post here the complet schematic for PDK-1,and said that there is a simple modification that UPGRADE the circuit 7X more.
Once someone open (destroy) one PDK-2 and see the inner ,will find how simple is this modification,childrens work...however,to make the PDK-2 clone , the person need to know how to calibrate it in the way to make it detect the PHENOMENON,this is dificult task.

Regards