LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi dear J-P.
my e.e friend had given it to me. I had it for few months.
it was a small box with a small display for digits and had 2 type sensor; one type was for receiving air waves that got and antenna, in this option it couldn't get any signal from soil or with connection to ground.
Another sensor type had 2 output for 2 wires with alligator head which connected to wave source( MFD probes). in this option it couldn't get any signal from air
as I had tested it frequently; both wires should be connected to somewhere.

In the test which I mentioned above I personally made it with wires( I call it ground mode). m
It was essential for me to know if these kind of waves ( radio) generated by a MFD could ever travel through ground or not.
so I plugged each alligator into an iron rod and planted in ground and as mentioned could get signal up to 2 meters beyond not more.
Unfortunately I don't know more about that device technical details. just knowy friend called it " portable frequency meter".
Thank you michael,
This is good information to know.
From what you say, you were using a Notsi Mole LRL 2000D frequency generator to make the signal for ground probes, and a portable frequency counter to detect the signal.
According to the Notsi literature, this frequency generator uses two 12v batteries, and a micro controller to create the frequency. They don't really say what maximum voltage is put out (probably is less than 24v), but it says you can control the voltage, and it can reach a distance of 5Km and 60 meters deep into the ground. It also does not say what frequency range it sends out, but it has 6 frequencies programmed for lead, gold, aluminum, silver, brass, bronze, diamonds and iron. Also you can program 7 of your own frequencies.

I am guessing the frequency meter you used is a portable battery operated frequency counter that has an aerial antenna and two test probes with alligator clips, that do not have a shield.
From what you say, you got no signal except when you tried at a way you call ground mode.
I have difficulty to understand how you connected the two alligator clip leads.
From what I read it sounds like you dropped both alligator clip wires into a vase that you buried in the ground.
It seems like there are too many details missing for me to determine what the signal path was exactly.
But I believe you made some detection at the distance you say.
Maybe if we learn the voltage and frequency at the MFD probes and the distance they were set apart, and exactly where each of the two frequency counter probes were connected to, we would have some idea how to make a similar test.

Also, as I recall, the ground moisture changes the detection distance too.

One question:
Did your Bulgarian locator work to locate any treasures?

Best wishses,
J_P