LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2011, 06:54 PM

Default Unbelievable Rare Find with my RT E

I was out searching a field with my RT unit about 2 months ago, only because it’s the only LRL that I have at the moment.

I was just working my way back to my car after searching a peat bog area, when I got a strong swing form my RT antenna, digging down I discovered this incredible Stone Age multi tool thing.

I had set the RT frequency to “Flint scraper” and “whoopee” what a find, as I love finding Stone Age flints etc.

See it hear

It’s been with the B museum having conservation work carried out and they told me that they hade never recorded anything like it, and that the condition of the artefact was incredibly good, and would possibly date from 3000 BC.

At last they have sent me a picture of it as it would have originally looked, they have used new leather tethers to secure the flint tools to the wood handles.

As you probably know with the RT unit you can detect anything you want -

Gold, Silver, All metals, Gem stones, Bank notes, Wood, Pottery, Glass, Plastic, Colours, Trees, Water, Fish, Game, in fact everything on the planet “Yawn Yawn” so I think I will stop hear before I fall asleep trying to think of everything.
Attached Images