LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil...
There have been theories out forth that an LRL can be made to work in any country where there is an LRL factory.
The only requirement is you must be someone who works at the factory, or friends or relatives to a person who works at the factory.
Or a factory representative.

If you are not one of these people you will not have good success with the LRL.
At least this is what the theory states.
I wonder if it is true?

1. In paraguay I read good success from Esteban who reports also good success from Alonso.
2. In Brazil I read about good success from hung and reports of good success from all people who work at the Mineoro factory. But Gibon, who does not work at the factory does not think Mineoro works very well for finding treasure.
3. In Germany I read reports of good success from people who work at OKM factory. But German treasure hunters warn not to depend on OKM to be anything more than a magnetometer.
4. In USA I read reports of good success from Dell Winders, people at H3Tec, and many other LRL factories workers, friends and relatives, even factory representatives. But I don't see many treasure hunters showing all the fabulous treasure they recovered with these USA LRLs.

In fact, I don't read too many stories of successful recoveries from people who are not affilliated with factory workers anywhere in the world.
It just goes to show that if you want to find success with an LRL, you might be better off to start an LRL factory, or at least get a job working at one.

Best wishes,
J_P