LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Guru

Talking Montauk Illusions

Dear LRL-Pro-Defenders and "LRL-detector-works-claimers":

This is a really interresting topic but what I miss is real engineering and reprovable, reproducable work and tests!

As a child I read stuff about the so called Philadelphia - and Montauk Project. Very fascinating stories, indeed!

With some tesla coils and heavy generators, in fact strong EM-fields manipulating the time-space continuum and travel through time.

I also did read a book from Ernst Meckelburg "Visitors from the future", I read Charles Berlitz' "Biggest unbelievable secrets" and books about parapsychology.

But I also had my first electronical experimental box and built real working radios with 10 years.

So what is this LRL about?
Is it entertainment, is it an illusion, is it time wasting, is it "keeping the mythos alive", is it peaking in the dark, experimenting without any knowledge where to start or is is just evil money making and playing with the hopes and dreams of naive treasure-hunters?

What is happening in this forum?

Since almost 1,5 years I haven't seen any reliable recreatable tests or schematics. Where are those?

Electronical circuits are one of the most recreatable and reliable scientific proven stuff that exists. Billions of TVs, DVD Players, mobile phones, satellites TV and thousand other things that are working!

How can anyone dare to draw electronical scientific work into the mud and dirt by "sensational claims" like time travelling and long range gold detection? This is the wrong area. Those guys shall move on to the paranormal or religious sphere with its hogus and bogus but if they really want to work with technic that is controllable and testable, they will get into very VERY BIG problems.

And I personally don't expect to find any real technical info here that's why I don't waste any more time with this forum. Now and then I will check it if the situation has changed and the involved guys here FINALLY start to work real scientific but I don't believe this will ever happen.

So perhaps you really should extend the ridiculous work here by Montauk treasure hunting machine!! At least it would be much more entertaining than those stupid LRL not working schematics and not repeatable field tests here!

A time travel metal detector with anti gravitation would be the solution. Including beaming like on the Enterprise and invisibility shield, too. Have fun!