LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Guru

Default Z-Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, pardon me please for my DC, again filtering problem.dear Morgan, so which one? finally this ZB can detect treasure or not? I ask this as your comments here are in contradiction. would you please tell some details of their founds condition? e.g. weather and ground conditions?another question is ; do you think it detects better than PD?Thank you in advance.
Hello Michael

Well,this people found the treasures in dry weather,thats what i know,and it makes sense.
If ZB is better than PD,i dont think so,anyway i´m rebuilding my Z-B and will make all the tests in the field and report the results to you.
All the treasures in contact with the ground produce ENERGY,this field of energy is more big to North direction,THIS IS TRUE,and i think the Zahori Brother can locate one treasure many meters distance,but the ANTENNA will need more refinated ideias to work for the little objects. The gold or silver sample in connection with the Antenna is important.There are many things that all Electronic Engeneers not believe becouse not understand,and i dont understand but make experiments and see the results.

Regards