Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Guru

Default LOOP L1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Morgan
Ok, tomorrow i will try to build the antena. Has i understood, L1 is 8 cms in diameter and L2 is 12 cms in diameter, both can use 1 to 2 mm insulated wire, and both uses just one turn correct?
Also, on L2 goes to R9 and the other end of L2 is not connected, correct?
L1 conects to 2N3819 and the other leng finish on 10 turns over gold bar and then no conection.
What is the distance btw. L1 and L2?
Whats the correct position of 2N3819, where goes S, G and D. Can you show me that on the schematics??
Sorry for made to many questions Morgan, but i m just an experimenter with little knolegment of electronics.
I had try the circuit with just small wires for L1 and L2, but no sound like mineoro comes from my buzzer, is this normal and after the antenna is made, sound changes or you just keep lestening to currents?
Finally, potentiometers, how i must set up this, are they all goes in to the front panel or just a few of them?
In advance many thanks and i promeses full report of my field test with zahori.
Regards
Nelson

L1 is single turn loop,and the wire who comes from 2N3819 make some turns direct in the gold sample and finaly connect to L1.
The sound like MINEORO is made by special BUZZER,but for test the zahori you can use headphones.