LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Guru

Default Dowsing revisited

Obviously there is much misunderstanding concerning dowsing. Let's face it, the typical beginner is going to stare at the pendulum (or rod) until they are hypnotized then the wishful thinking takes over while all the time the person is swaying around like a drunk and believing the rod is pulling them in a certain direction.

Sounds exagerated but it isn't. You gotta emotionally detach yourself from the search. I mean for most beginners the rod is the elephant in the room and it draws all of the person's attention. It might sound stupid, but you are not searching for the rod. And besides, when you focus all your vision (and attention) on an object you are left side brain dominant. That's something a beginner has to overcome. Probably heard about using a soft focus and for me, I like to direct this to a spot a couple inches past the tip of the rod and direct this thought energy outwards like a search light/beam. This is when I use the "Mind's Eye" thing. I describe it as "Seeing with the subconscious" which is probably a misnomer as everything comes through there first. But if you think of the human body as a transceiver there is a circuit--your energy going out and then you try to feel the effects on the target field. People talk about field pressure, field membrane, etc. that surrounds a target. I have described the process as the search beam (thought energy) is an extension of the rod and I use it sort of like a truckdriver uses a tire iron to thump the tires to check for air pressure only we're dealing with field pressure here. And in case you didn't realize, the field pressure is not going to feel real strong for a beginner. Of course knowing how to use the rod as an extension of yourself is really going to improve your sensitivity. Try rubbing the palms of your hands flat together for 60 seconds. Now slowly move your hands closer together (don't touch together) and try to feel the charge (field pressure)there. It takes time for your hands to wake up and feel the subtle energies. I describe it as a flickering like when a neon light is starting up. I have also heard to hold your opposite hand down a foot lower so you get a bit more voltage to work with.

If you continue to practice, one day things will gel. And once you learn what it feels like then you know what to look for next time.

A bit more on the left brain obstacle. Your vision can input large amounts of info to your brain, up to 80% of sensory data. So this is the main one your need to filter out, thus the soft focus, etc. But even once you have learned to do this, you still need to learn to halt the mental processes which I might refer to as prejudices we all have. Some people really do think they are so special that they don't even need to address this issue.

BTW, I suppose this word will get banned, but the internet is a breeding ground for
sociopaths. When I call someone that, it's a polite way to mean just about every swear word in the book!