LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru

As I said, let Carl talks...

His idiotic 'challenge' or whatever has been discussed long ago, but...
But I think he may have a growing autism problem, as lots of LRL users already told him that and everyone knows there are clauses in his 'challenge', that simply can't be met.

This nonsense is a bad replica of his idol's, Randi, a liar, charlatan and other things altogether which I don't even remember or care to remember that he always states of himself.

Any serious contender knows both are hoaxes created for self promotion and help to deviate annoying issues. In Randi's case according to newspapers, problems with pedophily.
In Carl's, interests and worries of the group he represents at the growing LRL dissemination in contrast with the obsolete technology of ordinary metal detectors.

Even that his test was fair, it's completely irrelevant.

He seems to have a problem in comprehending or accepting that. He keeps refering to it as some religious preachers in Public Squares.
The serious THers and LRL users own the LRL as a tool to find treasure and generally they avoid publicity.

If Carl or SWR were really serious about knowing the technology of H3TEC, they would have traveled there and would have personally tested one unit. They were both invited and both declined. This alone shows how serious they are. Actually they have no intention whatsoever to know the truth.
Case closed in this matter for me.

Keep on talking Carl.
Actually with the current status of things underway, you do need to talk.