LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2010, 01:18 AM

Exclamation Seeking desperate solution to impossible problem

Hi

I am not sure whether I am posting in the right section of the forum.

I think my name sums up pretty well why I am on this forum.

I have sought the assistance of "dowsers" to try to locate whether two precious sentimental objects, one thrown out by my brother, a 1974 hardcover diary and the other by my sister, an oil painting on corkboard, c. 1965, both originally belonging to them, are in landfill. Neither of them realised how much I treasured these things and neither have been recently discarded. I know if they were, they are probably not recoverable. I have had "mixed" readings, mostly saying the items are not there, but one weird one from a guy in U.S. claiming one was in one of the landfills marking the map I sent him with an "X", which was really useful and paying $200 at least, for the privilege.

I am a postgraduate trained scientist and no fool, but when science can't help, because these objects have no geophysical signature that would distinguish them from the background, one is prepared to turn to the "dark side" as it were. I could continue consulting dowsers, sending them enlarged maps of the landfills, emailing them google maps of the landfill sites and my brother and sister's residences, as I have done and am currently thinking of restarting, but I could see myself doing this until the day I die frankly, and they could say anything they wanted (most are generous souls who haven't charged me, by the way) because the onus is not on them to prove it to me. This is the case even with a lady who is located in Sydney, where I live, who dowsed the map together with her friend.

I am SO tempted to start dealing with Rangertell, but I have read such bad reviews and I know the science is just pseudoscience. To may to buy this device and not have it work would be to just add insult to injury in my case. I don't have mathematical capability or talent, but I was looking into doing calculations of sorts as a thought experiment. The problem is that the landfill authorities do not give out any information about the size (depth, height, width) of the landfill, the rate of filling, the depth of topsoil applied each day, the location of filling each day, week, year) and I don't even know what other parameters I would need. It would probably require the mathematical resources of sending man to a distant planet and more!

I also know that paper degrades, but I have read that sometimes it doesn't in a "dry" landfill.

Can anyone help please? Yes, I am extremely desperate.

I know this doesn't compare to people who wish to locate beloved missing and dead persons or pets, so I am not insensitive to their plight.

Thank you sincerely for reading.

Tags
detection, landfill, non-magnetic object