LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Guess I solved the riddle:

It is always an "inbetween thing".

In usual MDs the metal objects comes inbetween the action-radius of the coil(s) or there field(s) and with special detectors it also can only work if there is this special situation.

It was proven tested and possible that an electrostatic detector also finds metal if it's inbetween the e.s.-field.

And that helicopter my Detector #2 received also was inbetween such an e.s.-field of earth and sky. It doesn't have to directly above me because of its very strong power, like a flash in a thunderstorm also can be far away and still got recognised.

It is very interresting that the Mineoro doesn't work at high air-humidity (and also soil humidity???) because usually radio waves have no problem with it. You even can watch satellite TV if it's strong raining or snowing - there is only some loss in signal-strenght. And of course you also can listen to the radio if it's raining.

What really is effected by humidity is electrostatic and high voltage.

Let's assume the Mineoro measures the difference between the nearby static potential of ground and sky.
Even if it works different - and we better find an all time working device - with this method it should be possible to detect metal objects only with passive reception.