Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.

Now you don't speak as J_P!!!!
What is happening with you??? Do you really believe that a dowser can't find the ring???? I made this test (with gold coin in the place of the ring) many times with 100% success. I wrote it many times...... i am a medium range dowser, not as my teacher!!!!. He finds coins from very long distance. One time he located some coins from inside the car and told us to go back side of a mountain because there was something. We went there and we found some silver and copper coins. Distance.... was about 2KM far.
YES... this is the reason that i wrote that maybe you have not see a really dowser.

Regards
Hi Geo,
But I have seen a dowser. I saw some amazing dowsing performance. But I have not seen the dowser find hidden gold that he does not know the location of. So I cannot say I know he can find hidden gold.

I am sure you can find hidden gold as you say. But this is not something I can truthfully say I have seen. I have only seen your writing about it. When I see it with my own eyes, then I will know for sure, same as you knew for sure what the PD does when you visited Morgan to see with your own eyes.

Here is something you can try that may show how dowsing working without making a live demonstration. Take a look here at Gaucho's treasure map and see if you can map dowse the treasure. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=143
I know you are not a map dowser, but maybe you have abilities you are not aware of. who knows?
You can give it a try, then wait to see where Gaucho finds the treasure. Maybe you are good at it and you don't even know.

Best wishes,
J_P