LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Guru

Exclamation Using Battery-CTR-Mini-TV for LRL!

This is just another inspiration or call it "idea" but it's worth to bring it up here:

As we all know, the more voltage or "watts", the more reach of the electrons or EM-Field distance.

Now there exists since around 5-10 years those little 5inch diagonale Mini-TVs, working by 12 Volt - battery, accu.

The flyback trafo or what's in there generates some kVolts for the tube. Size all in all is around 15x15x20cm and weight inclusive batteries maybe 1kg. Costs ca. 25-50 Euro/Dollars.

So why not using such little highcurrent-transformer for Long Range Detection?!

Especially if it comes to electrostatic or penetration with 5kV, even if there are only a few mAmp., the reached distances would be much better as with "mini" 9 or 18volts.

Shure, first we would need a concept how to use this voltage. But if made correct, we even could use the little black/white TV-Screen for showing some detection-patterns!

I know, at the first look this seems "out of order", but thats the mind of invention! You need some chaos- or "everything is apart" starting situation for building up new structures or logic patterns. And electronic is pure logic, if understood the right way and the needed background "physics".

"Blowing" some 5-10kV throug a (magnetic) search-coil would give a huge radiation field and really would effect nearby metal objects. And especially if we find out how the earths own electrostatic-highvoltage field effects metal objects.

We know already that metal objects can work like mirrors or swamps (eddy current absorbtion and heat production like within a trafo with iron-core) if they are affected by high static current-flows.

Thats why a high-voltage device really would fit to the whole complex. I'm interrested what you think about it - but beware - like with my special shoe-detector idea this ain't over if some of you think it's stupid or impossible.

I know my ideas and this world very well and I prove everything first how realistic it is or not...