LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
The only LRL that I trust most is a frequency generator sending signals to both ground and air and this is what I am using when serious treasure hunting is taking place. But this one has an advantage comparing to other similar LRLs in the market.
Before the time to use my rods to go on target I have a received back signal in a simple measuring instrument(normal Voltage meter) telling me if the metal in search is present.If it is so then and only then I use the rods to find the target.
I can even get the distance on the same meter but whith a big tolerance, may be even 25% in a 500m distance.All this again whith just turning one knob in the meter.
Up to know I have never had a ghost target and I mean that I could always pick up the metal that gave me the signal.Also I never had a case of getting gold on the meter and then go there and see that it is another metal instead of gold.
This is an LRL of not known manufacturer.A guy made it for us but it was paid a lot of money which I very well know that it was not for its electronics for sure.But believe me you don't mind if it does its job.
It paid back after short time anyway.
I know that it is too good to be true but it is.
So I am using this first and then I try going there whith my other LRLs practising and most of the times even before confirming the target using my DFX or Deepmax X3.Mind you that wherever I can I always dig the target at the end.
What signal is the LRL sending?
Is this a sine wave? a square wave? What duty cycle? what frequency?

Best wishes,
J_P