LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Guru

Default Sell LRL

Hi Mr. Q,
I have a zahori type LRL I built and experimented with and would like to sell it for someone else to play around with. Basically selling for less than parts ($25+shipping). Can we sell stuff on this forum as there seems to be no place to sell things?
Goldfinder
Old 12-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Hi Mr. Q,
I have a zahori type LRL I built and experimented with and would like to sell it for someone else to play around with. Basically selling for less than parts ($25+shipping). Can we sell stuff on this forum as there seems to be no place to sell things?
Goldfinder
Hi goldfinder,
This is very cool.
There are a number of forum members asking for help to build circuits while they seem to have no clues of what components to use or how to build circuits.
This is exactly what they want -- a project that an LRL experimenter built and tested to insure that the internal parts are correctly connected.

You could actually run a small business to produce completed projects for people who are incapable of building their own.
Rather than being an LRL manufacturer, you can simply be a builder of circuits that people want someone to build for them.
This would certainly fill a void in the market for ready-built circuits that range from frequency generators to static field detectors and ion sensors.
Who knows? ... this could be a way to solve the crisis for some people who are in extreme urgent need of circuits that can send out VLF signals, and receive them.

I hope you will find a place in this forum to sell your Zahori, and perhaps more diverse circuits that forum visitors have urgent needs to acquire.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Guru

Default Buy-sell

So, Qiaozhi must add a Buy-sell forum for lrl
Old 12-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
So, Qiaozhi must add a Buy-sell forum for lrl
Maybe Mr. goldmaniac from the Greek forum wants to sell some of his LRL kits in Buy-sell forum?
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Guru

Default Buy&sell LRL´s

Quote:
Hi Mr. Q,
Goldfinder
this is good ideia,i also have some LRL´s for sale,very cheap,example the Karl´s MFD with Rods,was my first LRL project...
Old 12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mr. Q,
Goldfinder
and ,what is not working for you,maybe others can put to work.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Guru

Selling something is just a right of an owner and nothing else.
Anybody can sell anything he likes as long as he doesn't force anybody to do so.
Yes, I think we need a "Buy & sell" place in this forum as well.
I regularly sell my LRLs or detectors in order to buy something new or something different.
Is this a bad thing to do? No it isn't.
This is what people doing everyday all over the world.
Selling and buying.

Regards
g-sani
Old 12-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe Mr. goldmaniac from the Greek forum wants to sell some of his LRL kits in Buy-sell forum?

Hahaha... yes.
It is time to sell my Andy Flind magnetic field detector at low price, but I am afraid, lest Cryfton ask from me the copyright.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
and ,what is not working for you,maybe others can put to work.
or...can and other people to see that it do not work. If the price is not high then no problem
Old 12-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Mr. Q,
Goldfinder
OK - go for it!
There is now a Buy-Sell-Trade forum in the Misc section.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK - go for it!
not working yet...
Old 12-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
or...can and other people to see that it do not work. If the price is not high then no problem
yes,the price for this circuits and projects must be cheap,we are not LRL scams or opurtunists,but the fact that some LRL cant work for you, other can buy and with new ideias and modifications there is great possibility to work as LRL.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Guru

Default Great - win win for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK - go for it!
It seems I am not alone in letting others experiment with my old circuits I got around gathering dust. Maybe they can even make them work better - ha.

Goldfinder
Old 01-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes,the price for this circuits and projects must be cheap,we are not LRL scams or opurtunists,but the fact that some LRL cant work for you, other can buy and with new ideias and modifications there is great possibility to work as LRL.
Here some more LRL´s i have for sale :

ICONOS-750E(very used,damage box,but in working condition)belong to a friend

DCH85-500E also belong to a friend

Alonso´s Passive Receiver PDK-1.5 version superior to the PDK-1, enough power to find medium and big targets. sealed circuits, - 250E

Karls MFD and a pair of Rods -50E
Old 01-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Here some more LRL´s i have for sale :

ICONOS-750E(very used,damage box,but in working condition)belong to a friend

DCH85-500E also belong to a friend

Alonso´s Passive Receiver PDK-1.5 version superior to the PDK-1, enough power to find medium and big targets. sealed circuits, - 250E

Karls MFD and a pair of Rods -50E

Hi Morgan.
What id the differences at your new version of PDK(1.5)??

Regards
Old 01-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
What id the differences at your new version of PDK(1.5)??

Regards
Hi Geo

Diference in price and a few extra things in the circuit.But is SEALED.

I have one PDK-1 for sale,its 100E

Very cheap prices for WORKING REAL LRL´s

Question -WHY I SELL ?

ANSWER- BECOUSE I DONT NEED THEM,I HAVE MUCH BETTER.

I feel sorry for the people who buy OKM, MINEORO,RANGERTELL etc, they spend a lot of money with C.R:A.P , now is time to change.

BTW: also i have the so called MINI ZAHORI, 75E,this one who can catch radio band .

regards
Old 01-06-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Hi Geo

Diference in price and a few extra things in the circuit.But is SEALED.

Question -WHY I SELL ?

ANSWER- BECOUSE I DONT NEED THEM,I HAVE MUCH BETTER.

I feel sorry for the people who buy OKM, MINEORO,RANGERTELL etc, they spend a lot of money with C.R:A.P , now is time to change.

BTW: also i have the so called MINI ZAHORI, 75E,this one who can catch radio band .

regards
Hi Morgan,

Can you put some pictures up of the different detectors you have for sale also any info on detecting range & target size / working or not working etc?

I think they should go into the “Buy-Sell-Trade” section though.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Guru

Quote:

Don't be sad.
If I get some spare time for vacations in Europe this year, I will drop by your place and personally teach you how to use the Mineoros. I would not take any device of mine tough. I would use your own DC2008 to find gold for you.
For the Rangertell, as far as I know you don't own one so the learning curve is steeper. But you could have some lessons from Art next time you go to USA if you wish.

Regarding the OKMs, a friend of mine who owns one and who is a gold dealer now, tells me that it's easier to use than programming a toaster.
But I can show you also how it works finding gold if you ever get one later on.
In fact we are getting a Bionic X4 this month and probably a roverC II also if the jeohunter does not prove to be professional enough for underground imagings.

Is it also true that ALL portuguese appreciates bacalhau? You included?
Old 01-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Fair price, Morgan, even in case that it is not working.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

IfI get some spare timefor vacations in Europe this year,

I would use your own DC2008 to find gold for you.
If ... a big blowing IF ..... mean no way that you get some spare time ..... or ...

we will see old cheap mineoro trick ... you hide gold in secret ... and on other day you discover the same gold with Morgan's DC2008.

I will be there to prevent those cheap scamming trick - I hide my gold in secret and invite you to find it with any of the mineoro boxes.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
If ... a big blowing IF ..... mean no way that you get some spare time ..... or ...

we will see old cheap mineoro trick ... you hide gold in secret ... and on other day you discover the same gold with Morgan's DC2008.

I will be there to prevent those cheap scamming trick - I hide my gold in secret and invite you to find it with any of the mineoro boxes.
Hmmmm.... Yes..
The Mineoro FG models like the FG78, FG79, FG80 and FG90 are claimed to find fresh gold.
This means the factory advertises they will locate gold that is freshly buried, so no problem if it is buried for only one day.

You can verify there are no fake magician tricks like rubbing to make a static charge or putting plastic markers on the ground, or dropping jewelry where the demonstrator wants the detector to beep.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Guru

hahahahaha in english
juark juark in griego
jiar jiar en indigena
juas juas en chilango
kakakaka chat stile
jajajaja in mexican
hung ever mineoro promotor
jijijiji
Old 01-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Guru

brodhy morgan has try any mineoro for years, no good, only a expensive sound toy´s
jiar jiar
Old 01-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Don't be sad.
If I get some spare time for vacations in Europe this year, I will drop by your place and personally teach you how to use the Mineoros. I would not take any device of mine tough. I would use your own DC2008 to find gold for you.
For the Rangertell, as far as I know you don't own one so the learning curve is steeper. But you could have some lessons from Art next time you go to USA if you wish.

Regarding the OKMs, a friend of mine who owns one and who is a gold dealer now, tells me that it's easier to use than programming a toaster.
In fact we are getting a Bionic X4 this month and probably a roverC II also if the jeohunter does not prove to be professional enough for underground imagings.

Hung,if you want to visit my country,you wellcome.

I think you cant find nothing here with MINEORO. Anyway ,why i need MINEORO? I have PDK

HERE most recent report from field test in Greece,by our friend Takslambos :

hi again. today i buy one garrett metal detector pinpointer i went again to the place with the hunting bulets and the aluminioum pieces i found more and more many small pieces of difrent metal mostly iron.finaly i found one more SILVER COIN...........i used again the pdk (after i took the silver coin)NO signal at all.CONCLUTION:THE PDK LOCATE FROM THE FIRST DAY THE SILVER COIN AND IS WORKING PERFECT.it was dificalt for me to locate the coin with the minelab 11"coil with all this small metal thinks in the area.......THANKS AGAIN MY FRIEND.....
Old 01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Don't be sad.

I also made a lot of recent finds with my personal PDK-2 and 3,but most objects and coins are SILVER.

one thing is interesting,not all the objects send the signals more strong to North,but to West or East, and Takslambos confirm this in the search for treasure with his PDK-2.

I would like to show here many films with me locating targets,and teaching how to locate objects, or how to follow direction of one far away signal when is big object,need EXPERIENCE.