LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-06-2002, 01:30 AM
kim

Default getting rid of the rods

i have a mfd long range locator and i like it except for having to use the rods to pick up the signal...is there anyone out there that has a schematic for an electronic device that will pick up the signal...thank you
Old 09-06-2002, 07:53 AM
hank

Default Re: getting rid of the rods

sorry to break the news to you, but an mfd LRL is really nothing more than a dowsing thing. you would find just as much if you kept a hold of the rods and threw the little mfd box away. since what you are doing with an mfd LRL is dowsing the guys in the know will tell you that you need something called an ideomotor response for the whole thing to work. i suppose someone could build a little electric box to tell you when your hand was tipping or not, but it's just as easy to get the response from the L-rods and a lot cheaper. that's why every mfd that is sold comes with a pair of L-rods. hope you didn't pay too much for the thing.
Old 09-06-2002, 05:21 PM
kim

what is a idoemotor?
Old 09-06-2002, 05:32 PM
hank

best thing I can do is tell you to go read about it.

http://skepdic.com/dowsing.html

there are a bunch of informations on the internet about it.
Old 09-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Carl

The whole concept of MFD, and signal lines, is completely bogus, made up by people who wanted to add "technology" to dowsing rods, and sell them for a mighty nice profit.

I call this "wallet mining," and those who practice it are phenomenally more successful than the people they sell to. Read my LRL Q&A for more information.

- Carl
Old 08-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Guru

The dowsers mind is the technology behind the rods.It is many people around that if they were given the right lessons they would be able to dowse succesfully.But you can understand what it could happen then.
If dowsing doesn't exist how can be known to man since ancient time?
It must be some truth out there and my self I well know that but I also understood that they don't want it available for everybody.
It is very close the time that science will accept that dowsing exists and that it works as well.
To come back to our thread now
<getting rid of the rods> is one big step for a dowser.Good ones don't really need them.
Some persons can do it whithout them but they don't want anybody to know.
Why?
All sorts of problems could come up just think about it for a while.
Anyway I can not prove that what I am saying is true but that day will come up shortly for sure and then we will go back remembering what our beliefs were in the past.
Ain't all things for everybody anyway, and that includes me as well.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:47 AM
Guru

Dell Winders was going to market an electronic receiver several years ago. He says the rods work better due to variable conditions. Vernell Electronics sells a couple different models. They still take lots of practice and are subject to interference. There is no turn-on-and-beep receiver that I know of.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Dell Winders was going to market an electronic receiver several years ago. He says the rods work better due to variable conditions. Vernell Electronics sells a couple different models. They still take lots of practice and are subject to interference. There is no turn-on-and-beep receiver that I know of.
Uhm... with hot glue inside ?

The fact is not a turn-and-go machine it's just cause already found the treasure (in the wallet of customer)! No need to signal anymore!

Are just bunch of components... hot glue... plastic and metal: you'll not find anything good with these... apart a big disappointment, possibly depression ?

Anyway... who buy one,for the purpose they're advertised, is a total fool ... so, expecially cause here people tell all the time that these things don't work, can't work... so you wanna buy anyway !?
OK... then say goodbye to your money and treasure dreams and face up reality!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Guru

Here is somebody that uses a receiver to get the signal instead of rods.
You can see the receiver on the left handside of the page.

http://www.thortech.org/en/

Mind you sometimes their webpage doesn't open at all.If you are lucky sometime you will go further and be able to open the page under the heading <Instruments> on the left again.There they explain how their Rx works and they are saying that you will be able to go straight on target.
They give specs for both Tx and Rx.
Once we went out treasure hunting with somebody that had a similar device over here in Greece.He told me that it was a cheaper patent of the equipment that thotech make.I was surprised to see that it was working and that was the first time in my life that we found something using an LRL.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
The whole concept of MFD, and signal lines, is completely bogus, made up by people who wanted to add "technology" to dowsing rods, and sell them for a mighty nice profit.

I call this "wallet mining," and those who practice it are phenomenally more successful than the people they sell to. Read my LRL Q&A for more information.

- Carl
Carl and Hank are absolutely correct. "If" your dowsing rods react at all, it will be as a result of an ideomotor response, and NOTHING more. Whether or not you have an MFD box of do-nothing electronics nearby is of NO consequence and adds NOTHING to the equation.

Scam artists like Dell Winders, and others, would like to fool you into thinking that using an MFD gadget is somehow NOT dowsing. Nothing could be further from the truth, and these scam artists know that fact. Although they don't want YOU to learn that fact.

Since dowsing "with" an MFD or "without" an MFD is equivalent, you have to ask yourself who is getting rich here ---when you consider that dowsing has been proven many times over to produce the same results as "guessing".

And, don't forget, when dowsing, if you dig enough holes, eventually you may find something that could be similar to what you originally were dowsing for. Just keep in mind, you would have the same results if you randomly dig holes or if you dowse for likely locations.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Guru

An L-rod is a wave guide for your thought energy. More than that it aligns itself with the lines of force. Yes, there is a balance that the user feels when the rod aligns. Whether this is due completely to outside forces (force field), or the user senses the balance and reacts subconsciously, or a combination of the two (most likely) is up for conjecture. But for a non-dowser to state categorically that there is no effect is not accurate. I guess if they say it enough to themself they will believe it.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Guru

It's common sense that the nervous system picks up a much wider range of frequencies than the five senses. The mind has been programmed to ignore these. The hardest part of dowsing is to still the mind of these programs that limit your awareness. I've been reading a bit about emotions. These are force fields that are not easy to detect scientifically. GSR units can help (galvanic skin response measures skin resistance which is nearly instantaneous).
Old 08-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Guru

I'm not saying this to belittle anyone, but just hook yourself up to a GSR, pick up an L-rod, and watch the thing skyrocket from your stress level. I learned to dowse with the help of a GSR hooked up to a black box. I've mentioned this many times and I just wonder if anyone here has ever used one for dowsing. I bought a small unit a while back. It has a sensor that straps to the palm of your hand and several LED's and levels. I have found the sensors hard to get just right. Cold or dry hands can be a problem. Some people use a heated glove. There are many different type of stress feedback units available. I think something like this should be mandatory equipment for anyone who is trying to learn. It don't take no Miss Cleo to see some people here need one BADLY. It can't hurt to lower your bloodpressure.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
I'm not saying this to belittle anyone, but just hook yourself up to a GSR, pick up an L-rod, and watch the thing skyrocket from your stress level. I learned to dowse with the help of a GSR hooked up to a black box. I've mentioned this many times and I just wonder if anyone here has ever used one for dowsing. I bought a small unit a while back. It has a sensor that straps to the palm of your hand and several LED's and levels. I have found the sensors hard to get just right. Cold or dry hands can be a problem. Some people use a heated glove. There are many different type of stress feedback units available. I think something like this should be mandatory equipment for anyone who is trying to learn. It don't take no Miss Cleo to see some people here need one BADLY. It can't hurt to lower your bloodpressure.
"Some people use a heated glove."

I see... so... at the end, you're disclosing all your secrets here!?

Kinda of outing!

What about your old baseball glove ??? Don't know why...but I'm sure you love it!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2008, 03:14 AM
Guru

http://www.iproducts.ws/thoughtstream.htm

If you think about it, treasure hunting and dowsing are near opposites. You tend to get excited with the thought of striking it rich. It's hard to relax when you are at a suspected treasure site. If you are like me, you carry loads of gear at a fast pace. It takes twenty minutes to calm down even without any thoughts of treasure.

The ThoughtStream is not a dowsing device. It is a device to help you control your emotions/stress.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Guru

I have stated there is a force field that the rod reacts to. Like when you rub a balloon on your hair and syyrofoam pieces will fly through the air to attach to it. The rod reacts strongest to the edge of the target's field. This is where the polarity changes. It's called the zero point or node and there is a vortex of energy there. I will agree the force field is usually not strong enough to move the rod like it does with styrofoam, but there is a noticalbe force that the dowser can feel. A rod with sticky bearings is going to take more energy or torque to move it and I can see why some failed dowsers would like to believe it is only in their imagination. It may be for them. In fact it is very easy to let your imaginatino fool you into thinking there is a target when there really is none. This is one reason I use my skin as a sensor. A beginner will struggle to hold the rod level and not even realize it is respondind to the target, they hold it back.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Guru

When the rod moves through the earth's magnetic field, you get magnetic induction. The hydrogen protons in water molecules is what makes it so magnetic. Our body is 80% water.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Guru

I agree whith you my friend Qiaozhi that there are only 5 senses but this is true only for people that like to believe that and this includes you perhaps.
Of course I don't blame anybody believing such a thing since this is what they told us at the time we were borned.And now comes the question.
Anything they told us as we grew up is true or certain things appeared different on the way? Hhhhmmmmmm..........
Don't forget that some time ago people believed that earth was something like a big circular baking pan.As time went by we discovered different and everybody agreed to this one.
My opinion is that we must always be open to new thoughts and perspectives and for me this is the right thing to do if we want to go forward in a better world.
And from my personal experience since I have seen dowsers working is that these persons are a lot more open minded than the rest.
This probably plus their strong will was the reason that helped them exercising dowsing, coming up whith results that verified the concept from the beggining.Just think the following as scientists and zoologists did.
Is an elephant a dowser since he can find water in the desert by just digging in certain places into the sand using his nose?All he does is walks to the place and digs.How can he do it?Scientists can't answer yet.
Or is an elephant more clever than a man?
What is happening then?
Maybe was in our nature to dowse as well and because needs changed as time went by we forgot all about.
To tell you the truth no I don't care what scientists and their experiments say when I can see it whith my own eyes happening.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
I have stated there is a force field that the rod reacts to. Like when you rub a balloon on your hair and syyrofoam pieces will fly through the air to attach to it.
Mike,
The problem is that the styrofoam effect is scientifically explained ,and as any scientifical explanation it must be proven.Not the "rods effect".

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
... is an elephant more clever than a man?.
-Sure! most elephants are more clever than some men..
Quote:
... To tell you the truth no I don't care what scientists and their experiments say when I can see it whith my own eyes happening.
The point is: what do you really see?
G-sani,i can agree with many things you say here.But if there is unknown phenomenons i wonder why we canĀ“t explain them in a rational way.You can answer that is is because of our limited knowledge,but i doubt it is the only reason.So many years and so many tests with dowsers and NEVER a real recorded proof ?!!
Man if i knew it works the first thing i would make is prove it to the world.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Guru

"What has already been done, can be done". "The door to knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind". Dell

g-sani, Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.

Unfortunately, there are no scientist here. Only pretenders hiding behind fictitious names, deception, and gimmicks, participating on a critic sponsored website intended for the purpose of mocking,ridicule, and expressing closed minded BELIEFS (not truth, or facts) promoted through egotistical ignorance, and arrogance.

This so called Skeptic forum, is a sad commentary to true open minded science.

I wish you the best. Dell
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
"What has already been done, can be done". "The door to knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind". Dell

g-sani, Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.

Unfortunately, there are no scientist here. Only pretenders hiding behind fictitious names, deception, and gimmicks, participating on a critic sponsored website intended for the purpose of mocking,ridicule, and expressing closed minded BELIEFS (not truth, or facts) promoted through egotistical ignorance, and arrogance.

Uhm... seems upset.

I think he probably missed the last discount sale of paint rollers there!
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The rod reacts strongest to the edge of the target's field. This is where the polarity changes. It's called the zero point or node and there is a vortex of energy there. I will agree the force field is usually not strong enough to move the rod like it does with styrofoam, but there is a noticalbe force that the dowser can feel. A rod with sticky bearings is going to take more energy or torque to move it and I can see why some failed dowsers would like to believe it is only in their imagination.
This is just the usual pseudoscientific claptrap that we've heard many times from Dell and others. Repeating it again will not make it come true.

Quote:
When the rod moves through the earth's magnetic field, you get magnetic induction. The hydrogen protons in water molecules is what makes it so magnetic. Our body is 80% water.
Where do you get this nonsense from?

Quote:
My opinion is that we must always be open to new thoughts and perspectives and for me this is the right thing to do if we want to go forward in a better world.
I can agree with you on that point. But the idea of dowsing is not new, and has been disproved many times in the past. Don't forget that there is a $1M prize for any one who can the pass the dowsing test. Randi's money is still unclaimed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R...nal_Foundation

Quote:
Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.
Physics and dowsing are only related by gravity. Dowsing is a psychologically-based phenomenon.

Quote:
Unfortunately, there are no scientist here.
Wrong again.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK."

Old 08-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:

Same old crap. Dell, take a break from the paint roller business and spend some time in the real world.

If what has been done, can be done --why can't you explain it? You have been pressured for decades to explain what has been done, and not one shred of evidence has come from you; only your tired old excuses and rhetoric. Yawn...... how boring.

The truth is, Gravity is all you have working on your paint rollers, and nothing more.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Been gone for a while, but I see that nothing has changed.

By the way Dell, sorry I'm a few days late.
Happy Birthday.
Rudy, that's mighty kind of you, and appreciated. Thank you!

I am very thankful to have been given another year of life. Hopefully, there will be many more birthday years to celebrate for everyone. Dell
Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Same old crap. Dell, take a break from the paint roller business and spend some time in the real world.

If what has been done, can be done --why can't you explain it? You have been pressured for decades to explain what has been done, and not one shred of evidence has come from you; only your tired old excuses and rhetoric. Yawn...... how boring.

The truth is, Gravity is all you have working on your paint rollers, and nothing more.
We cant even know WHAT has been done...