LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 AM
Guru

Default Anticipated Solar activity

Science, as usual, is a bit late in their notification, but here you go Carl.

Anticipated Solar activity will probably affect LRL operation depending what part of the earth is facing the Sun at the time Earth is bombarded with charged particles. Dell

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/sunsp...ion-2D11875714

http://www.dellomnitron.com
Old 01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Guru

It was rough yesterday. Couldn't get anything to work most of the day. late afternoon conditions improved. This morning things are pretty much back to normal with a little off and on. Yesterday it was what I call "fuzzy". Just hard to get a lock-on and the signal line seemed to spread out wide and weak.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Guru

I was out practicing about fifteen or twenty minutes ago and conditions went downhill. Looks like the shock wave has hit. Or maybe just the first part of it.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Anticipated Solar activity will probably affect LRL operation depending what part of the earth is facing the Sun at the time Earth is bombarded with charged particles. Dell
The list of excuses just gets longer.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Guru

Maybe scepticism is invading their mind, and self deception is not working as well any more
Old 01-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Guru

Dell has been talking about solar magnetic interference since I've known him and his brochures discussed it since the 1980's.

As a side note, when I was out this morning the electronic receiver was louder than usual. No, I hadn't charged the batteries and I don't wear a hearing aid. I can tell by how close I have to stand from the transmitter and I was nearly fifty percent further away than usual.

I was outside this evening and it was nice working in the moonlight on the snow. Conditions are still good. I don't' know what happened this afternoon, the proton count skyrocketed but it didn't last very long. I went out about forty-five minutes later and thing were back to normal. It is my understanding that some of the particles travel faster than others. Don't know much about it, could have been from a previous flare. But it was like yesterday where the signal line was not on. It was there but not in line with the target. Today it actually went dead for a while a few times, and weak and "fuzzy" at other times.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The list of excuses just gets longer.
If my goal was to sell LRL's, I certainly wouldn't be informing consumers to learn about LRL limitations, before they decide buy.

I see the forum know it all idiot, is still seeking attention to his scientific pretense.

No one has to take my word about the effects of Magnetic interference on LRL's. Two of the Scientifically accepted tools I use for LRL DB comparison tests are a proton Magnetometer, and a Tri-Field meter.

Unlike some here, I don't ignore the facts, or pretend I am Scientific. Anyone here with a bit of intelligence has the same option of conducting their LRL DB comparison tests with the tools I mentioned and learn the truth for themselves. No excuses for the results are needed.They are what they are. Dell
Old 01-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Guru

Mike , as you already know from your own field experience, a fluctuating "Strength of field", affects the LRL Signal causing it to lose detection of the target's SOF, and drift off target.

In my experience, the time it takes for sufficient operational "strength of field" to return to the target, can be measured in seconds,minutes, hours, or days. I know of no way to predict the longevity of the SMI affect on an LRL operation.

However, under the "What has already been done, can be done" category, the overriding SOF of SMI surrounding a target field can be blocked electronically, and the Target field can continuously be detected with the LRL without signal drift, or loss of signal during periods of SMI interference.

Several dozen DB tests has shown this electronic device to be effective. It is not for sale, or intended for sale. Dell

Old 01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Guru

Dell, what model Tri-Field meter do you use?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Guru

Natural EM meter, on Magnetic setting.

It's not very sensitive and only measures increases in SMI on the low end pof the scale. For me, below "1" the Rods will work. Above 1.5 the rods will not react.

If you contact them, I'm sure they can build you a more sensitive Magnetic meter.

Many years ago Bill Floto, built one for me that worked great and easy to use.

So again, what has already been done, can be done. Dell
Old 01-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Mike , as you already know from your own field experience, a fluctuating "Strength of field", affects the LRL Signal causing it to lose detection of the target's SOF, and drift off target.

In my experience, the time it takes for sufficient operational "strength of field" to return to the target, can be measured in seconds,minutes, hours, or days. I know of no way to predict the longevity of the SMI affect on an LRL operation.

However, under the "What has already been done, can be done" category, the overriding SOF of SMI surrounding a target field can be blocked electronically, and the Target field can continuously be detected with the LRL without signal drift, or loss of signal during periods of SMI interference.

Several dozen DB tests has shown this electronic device to be effective. It is not for sale, or intended for sale. Dell

Dell - you wouldn't recognise a double-blind test if you fell over it.

Both you (and Mike) are classic victims of the Dowsing Delusion.
http://ade651gt200scamfraud.blogspot...-delusion.html
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Guru

Qiaozhi, It's a good thing no intelligent person takes your rants seriously, especially when you use someones stupid personal grudge blog to try to give yourself credibility. My name,or products are not mentioned so it doesn't apply.

The DB tests I've conducted are repeatable. All you have to do is conduct your own and learn the truth for your self, or forever wallow in your own ignorance. It's your choice.

I'm sorry you dislike having valid, tested & confirmed information posted on this forum. Dell
Old 01-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
If my goal was to sell LRL's, I certainly wouldn't be informing consumers to learn about LRL limitations, before they decide buy.

I see the forum know it all idiot, is still seeking attention to his scientific pretense.

No one has to take my word about the effects of Magnetic interference on LRL's. Two of the Scientifically accepted tools I use for LRL DB comparison tests are a proton Magnetometer, and a Tri-Field meter.

Unlike some here, I don't ignore the facts, or pretend I am Scientific. Anyone here with a bit of intelligence has the same option of conducting their LRL DB comparison tests with the tools I mentioned and learn the truth for themselves. No excuses for the results are needed.They are what they are. Dell

Yes maybe

http://www.northcountryradio.com/Kitpages/pelfrcvr.htm

http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_R...sign_Ideas.htm

http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_R...sign_Ideas.htm
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Guru

http://www.trifield.com/content/trifield-meter/

Nicolas, this guy knows his stuff. This is the Meter that I have. Although it is sensitive, more sensitivity is needed for our purpose of better metering the above the surface Earth Magnetic Field in real time. It would be worth talking to him about the Magnification Antenna, or a customized unit. It allows you to know when your LRL is experiencing Magnetic Interference and if it's strong enough to render your LRL inoperable.

I think you understand, but many here are not aware of is, that LRL's are detecting a concentration of the Earths Magnetic Field surrounding the target, not the target itself. I've detected these same concentrated Target fields flying in an aircraft at altitudes up to 3,000 feet, and from a distance of 350 miles using an electronic LRL called a Gamma Scan, and radioactive charged conductors.

A major problem is that when a stronger magnetic Filed is generated on, or above the Earth's surface it overrides the concentrated Earth's Magnetic "field" that surrounds the target, weakening, or nullifying the target's SOF rendering it undetectable by the LRL. For this reason, none of the LRL's Ive tested will not work in close proximity of Electric power plants, sub-stations, or within the areas of a strong residual concentration of charged particles resulting from Solar Magnetic interference. Dell
Old 01-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
http://www.trifield.com/content/trifield-meter/

Nicolas, this guy knows his stuff. This is the Meter that I have. Although it is sensitive, more sensitivity is needed for our purpose of better metering the above the surface Earth Magnetic Field in real time. It would be worth talking to him about the Magnification Antenna, or a customized unit. It allows you to know when your LRL is experiencing Magnetic Interference and if it's strong enough to render your LRL inoperable.

I think you understand, but many here are not aware of is, that LRL's are detecting a concentration of the Earths Magnetic Field surrounding the target, not the target itself. I've detected these same concentrated Target fields flying in an aircraft at altitudes up to 3,000 feet, and from a distance of 350 miles using an electronic LRL called a Gamma Scan, and radioactive charged conductors.

A major problem is that when a stronger magnetic Filed is generated on, or above the Earth's surface it overrides the concentrated Earth's Magnetic "field" that surrounds the target, weakening, or nullifying the target's SOF rendering it undetectable by the LRL. For this reason, none of the LRL's Ive tested will not work in close proximity of Electric power plants, sub-stations, or within the areas of a strong residual concentration of charged particles resulting from Solar Magnetic interference. Dell

Hi dear Dell
I agree with what you say, my dear friend.
I am a researcher in this field for almost 20 years and I have a good idea to understand this phenomenon and I am sure my.
So I can say that I know anything yet. although I succeeded in building a good LRL that finally works well with a well determined frequency band with a little modification in some countries of the world.

But I'm looking to improve my invention to automatically works anywhere in the world place.

I can only confirm it and put into consideration if someone succeeded to build a good LRL or a PD or a PDK is not happy because his machine works in his country even if it's evidence.

'Cause I sure do not work on another field different from their country of evidence. must be an automatic mode or calibration to detect this phenomenon.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-14-2014, 07:09 PM

Default Solar Conditions

Hi Dell,

A friend of mine has a German geophysical machine called EMFAD (ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD ANOMALY DETECTION) - see http://www.detector-scout.de/english...-ug12-pro.html
... my question: does it get affected also by the solar conditions since it mechanism depends on the magnetic field values??? if yes, can we use the trifield meter also the same we using it for LRL?? i.e. will it work properly if the meter indicates a reading less than 1.5???

Thanks a lot
Old 01-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Guru

I went out this morning and the meter was moving around more. Didn't watch it for very long, but it did hit "3". The weather was not cooperative, snow, wind, and cold. I was able to find the signal line but it was not easy. So I don't really have any results that are usable yet.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Guru

There is no need for me to suggest this to you Mike, but for those who feel it is necessary to hold the Rod(s) level to get the rod(s) to react, this is the wrong approach for measuring the target, or Signal line Strength of Field.

The tips of the hand held Rods have to be angled down towards the ground with enough Gravity resistance to prevent the Rods from crossing on a weak signal, but allow crossing at least half way on a strong signal.

Using a test target to compare the Rod's reaction at different intervals allows the operator to measure and compare the target's SOF at any time during a survey, without the expense of an Electronic meter.

Mike, Based on what you have described, your body may be emitting a stronger Magnetic field than many of us, which if true would be a factor that is partially overriding and weakening the target SOF. If that is the case then the tips of the rods would have to be held closer to level with less Gravity resistance to make them more sensitive to a weakened target SOF? Stay away from the electrolyte drinks. Dell
Old 01-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Guru

Dell, Randi must have been shaking in his shorts when you hit the target so many times. "More testing is necessary." means he knew damned well you were nowhere near random chance. By further testing he hoped he could lower your score. He wasn't worried about the money because the lawyers had a catch-all phrase in there--"The final decision to award the prize will be decided by the panel of experts." In other words they NEVER had to pay for any reason. The test was to prove the supernatural. Well, if you did it then it ain't supernatural. Just totally phony coming and going.