LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 06-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Guru

Default Crypton OBMD-2

Here we are.
You need more informations about OBMD-2?
You need a video with NO edit?
Please check the position of the knobs. The crypton's users will observe that the buttons
of the device are in different posotion (depends the country).That means a real LRL machine
must be calibrated in each country differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6Fb9jrkSs
enjoy
Old 06-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Guru

dear andreas, all these you succes derivate of morgan initial lrl impulses, hurra for america! alonso put in hig to america builders, i look what here ring isnt 20 cms deep but 15 jiiji no lie good find mr andreas, what circuit has these? all new ic prototipes are derivate´ s alonso basic, may be your should gave morgan a gift how 1 new crypton unidad, soon the EE should accept builders lrls are winers, conventional md go dissapair, geo earlier also was lrl sceptic jaja

aprecciable andres, yo miro que alli el anillo no esta a 20 cms de profundidad sino a 15, buen hallazgo señor andreas, que circuito tiene ese? seguro derivaciones del de alonso, impulsados por los de morgan
Old 06-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Guru

Hi detectorman

Crypton is Andreas design and is not insparied on Morgan PDK.
You can go Crypton site and found the block schematic that shows crypton is a diferent machine.
I own a Crypton, and also i had build a pdk that is still under work, but is working very sensitive, same has Morgan. But now i need to find the correct RX frequency for gold and silver. However, the way is detecting is not the same has Crypton does.
PDK is insparied on Alonso and also Andreas old work. If you look close on the forum, you will find a schematic file from Andreas that is the inspiration for pdk builders. I think the picture that i attach here is from Morgan first tries of pdk base. Look at the botom of the page that shows the file was extracted from disk E: of Andreas files.
Best regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
dear andreas, all these you succes derivate of morgan initial lrl impulses, hurra for america! alonso put in hig to america builders, i look what here ring isnt 20 cms deep but 15 jiiji no lie good find mr andreas, what circuit has these? all new ic prototipes are derivate´ s alonso basic, may be your should gave morgan a gift how 1 new crypton unidad, soon the EE should accept builders lrls are winers, conventional md go dissapair, geo earlier also was lrl sceptic jaja

aprecciable andres, yo miro que alli el anillo no esta a 20 cms de profundidad sino a 15, buen hallazgo señor andreas, que circuito tiene ese? seguro derivaciones del de alonso, impulsados por los de morgan
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2013, 10:08 AM

Default hi

congratulation andreas from the video obmd-2 work very well
Old 06-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Guru

A new and very interesting video for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rME75h7CxI4
enjoy
Old 06-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi detectorman

Crypton is Andreas design and is not insparied on Morgan PDK.
You can go Crypton site and found the block schematic that shows crypton is a diferent machine.
I own a Crypton, and also i had build a pdk that is still under work, but is working very sensitive, same has Morgan. But now i need to find the correct RX frequency for gold and silver. However, the way is detecting is not the same has Crypton does.
PDK is insparied on Alonso and also Andreas old work. If you look close on the forum, you will find a schematic file from Andreas that is the inspiration for pdk builders. I think the picture that i attach here is from Morgan first tries of pdk base. Look at the botom of the page that shows the file was extracted from disk E: of Andreas files.
Best regards
Nelson
Hello Nelson

Keep in mind,you and others,that i not take secret info about PDK to Andreas,i use his schematic that not work as LRL,and after many of MY modifications is working as LRL.
The complete story about this picture (PDK-1 prototype) is here somewere in the Forum threads,not remember where.
Why i use this schematic? becouse is very simple design,and deserve some time to try modifications,in the way to put it to work,and finaly it is workig for gold and silver prospections.

regards
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Guru

andreas,begin,studies,and,tries,and,he,own,prototi pes,also,build,work,s,after,see,the,pdk,
succes,then,andreasoptimizeheownsideas

yo,recuerdo,bien,que,andreas,no,creia,en,los,lrls, y,que,empezo,a,creer,despues,de,ver,los,
exitos,de,pruebas,de,la,pd,pero,el,implemento,sus, propias,ideas,y,modernizo,las,bases,de
los,principios,de,funcionamiento,del,pd,andreas,es ,buen,investigador,y,sabe,como,expandir,l
los,circuitos,andreas,empezo,su,negocio,arrancando ,desde,las,demostraciones,de,la,pd
de,alonso,o,sino,digame,cuando,antes,andreas,const ruyo,un,lrl,?,ni,creia,mucho,en,ellos,al,igual
que,geo,eran,mas,bien,escepticos,o,ya,no,se,acuerd an?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Guru

the,first,lrl,working,in,europe,cloned,in,portugal ,by,morgan,was,the,alonso,pd,of,america
Old 09-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Here we are.
You need more informations about OBMD-2?
You need a video with NO edit?
Please check the position of the knobs. The crypton's users will observe that the buttons
of the device are in different posotion (depends the country).That means a real LRL machine
must be calibrated in each country differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6Fb9jrkSs
enjoy
Position of knob is not important, video is not important, country calibrating is not important ....

The only important question is: "What is your return policy?"

Do you offer to buyers return possibility and money refund, if it turn out, that your "Crypton" is one more non-working crap (as in fact is)?

Or you are working on all fraudsters principle: "Take money from naive sheep's and run away!"?