LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 PM

Default one question

hi to all
The use of a signal amplifier and a frequency of 5 kHz to 220 ac of land with a high voltage inverter amps like the very foot of the brass wire is more efficient?
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Guru

If the generator signal is sinus then you can connect a simple transformer 12V/220V.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
If the generator signal is sinus then you can connect a simple transformer 12V/220V.
tank you dear geo
IC 555 and a square wave that is generated can not be done?
Why sine wave?
Why not square and triangular?

Please help me to introduce signal generator output is connected to a circuit that I could do it and it would convert to 220v?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Guru

With square signal to transformer it gives at output a signal with full distortion and a lot of harmonics, but we need only one frequency.
555 can't drive directly a transformer. You must connect an amplifier between them.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
With square signal to transformer it gives at output a signal with full distortion and a lot of harmonics, but we need only one frequency.
555 can't drive directly a transformer. You must connect an amplifier between them.
If you want 220v you may find this voltage from a spare alternator from a car. If you remove the voltage regulator and connect the spare alternator to a small engine or to your car engine, then you can set the engine speed to become high enough to develop over 200v. The resulting power will be 3 phase sine wave with more than enough amperage for ground probes. But you will need 3 ground probes... for the 3 phases. A fourth probe connected to the ground of the alternator frame is optional.
The same alternator can be used for single phase by using only two of the 3 terminals for ground probes.

It may be easier to build a bracket to mount this spare alternator to your car than to build the electronics to make a transformer and amplifier and power supply for 220 volts.
I once made this kind of alternator connected to a lawn mower engine to generate power to run a power saw in a place where there is no power.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
If you want 220v you may find this voltage from a spare alternator from a car. If you remove the voltage regulator and connect the spare alternator to a small engine or to your car engine, then you can set the engine speed to become high enough to develop over 200v. The resulting power will be 3 phase sine wave with more than enough amperage for ground probes. But you will need 3 ground probes... for the 3 phases. A fourth probe connected to the ground of the alternator frame is optional.
The same alternator can be used for single phase by using only two of the 3 terminals for ground probes.

It may be easier to build a bracket to mount this spare alternator to your car than to build the electronics to make a transformer and amplifier and power supply for 220 volts.
I once made this kind of alternator connected to a lawn mower engine to generate power to run a power saw in a place where there is no power.

Best wishes,
J_P
If you short the regulator then alternator gives 70V not 200V.
Indeed is an original way of creating molecular frequencies. I Believe that deserve a prize for you

Regards
Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
hi to all
The use of a signal amplifier and a frequency of 5 kHz to 220 ac of land with a high voltage inverter amps like the very foot of the brass wire is more efficient?
this is my first post here, but i know you very well, and know this schematic, you are mesy64 , and this schematic is from a persian forum!!!
frequency is 5khz but voltage is 350 volt!!! not 200 volt!!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usta View Post
you are mesy64 ,

There are very interesting and you're likely to be the Iranian.Iranian friends also in this forum, I like the features of your property.One of them was mesy64.It was his idea of.
Montana Jack I am from South Africa.Iranian's too early to judge
Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:

There are very interesting and you're likely to be the Iranian.Iranian friends also in this forum, I like the features of your property.One of them was mesy64.It was his idea of.
Sorry jack, you speak English with Persian accent not South-african.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:

jack, or better to say mesy64, you are iranian!! not from south-african!!
south african people can't understand persion language!!!!
this is your email address: baharr_eshgh_69@yahoo.com !! this is persian language that mean is Spring Love 69 !!
and this is your phone number: +989117718735 !!
yes i am iranian too, but i don't say i am from south-african!!
BTW, you are meysam or mesy64 from iran!
best regards
usta
Attached Images