LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-01-2011, 10:42 AM

Default frquncy

hi to all
I need a metal frequency table?
I need gold and silver metals frequencies that are emitted from the Earth??
These frequencies are of the type vlf?
please help me?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesy64 View Post
hi to all
please help me?
Hi mesy,

those metals emit Em spectrum frequencies in liquid form only. Not in cold state.

So you need nuclear bomb first to melt it in proper form.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi mesy,

those metals emit Em spectrum frequencies in liquid form only. Not in cold state.
So you need nuclear bomb first to melt it in proper form.
Do you claim you can detect gold plasma meters away ? Prove it, you **** f*** *iar
and show me your recoveries.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Do you claim you can detect gold plasma meters away ? Prove it, you **** f*** *iar
and show me your recoveries.
No problem Fred, give me a nuclear bomb.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:06 AM

is gold 5k and silver 8.7kkh???
is correct??
Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Guru

Default Au Frequency Ag Frequency

Quote:
hi to all
please help me?
Try 50 Khz for Au and 86 Khz for Ag. These are some of the dowsers most common freqs for these metals.

Goldfinder
Old 11-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Try 50 Khz for Au and 86 Khz for Ag. These are some of the dowsers most common freqs for these metals.

Goldfinder
Those frequencies are incorrect. They are 50Hz for Europe and 60Hz for the U.S.A.
You can easily prove this by sticking a screwdriver into a mains outlet and touching the metal part with your finger. I guarantee you will see flashes of gold. Try it - you might even get to like it.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:24 AM

You can easily prove this by sticking a screwdriver into a mains outlet and touching the metal part with your finger. I guarantee you will see flashes of gold. Try it - you might even get to like it. [/quote]
Old 11-02-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocky-Zocky View Post
You can easily prove this by sticking a screwdriver into a mains outlet and touching the metal part with your finger. I guarantee you will see flashes of gold. Try it - you might even get to like it.
Hi Qiaozhi!
... Can the strength of current to be higher than those in the network?
... And, if you need the screwdriver to be made ​​of gold?
... And, do you need a screwdriver to catch solid, with a full fist?
Must ... in this case to be present and the priest, or a doctor?
... Oh, too many questions for such a simple topic.
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 11-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Guru

Default Been there - done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Those frequencies are incorrect. They are 50Hz for Europe and 60Hz for the U.S.A.
I tried this as a little kid and your right - 60 hz USofA and hurts like hell.

But the dowsing freq I mentioned for gold is 50 Khz. slight 3 orders of magnitude difference with 50 hz! Now as a one of Carl's gurus maybe you don't realize there is a difference.
Goldfinder
Old 11-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Guru

Default 5 Khz vs 50 Khz

I have seen both. The derivation using atomic weights and some other physics that I saw derived 50 Khz . However, it you are in the coat hanger ideomotor camp a bent coat hanger with any frequency or none works just as well.

For myself, I think there is something in this atomic frequency for gold or other mineral location ideas but don't know what it is. I have dowser friends that swear by this stuff but I have never seen them recover anything. So there is a disconnect between concepts they believe in and making it work. I am sensitive to various vibrations and I can pick up a mineral like gold or silver and feel different pulsations coming from the two samples. But without touching it I don't get anything.

And those who just make fun of the whole idea don't help in trying to understand what is going on. As my old German friend use to say "the sneer is the devils smile".

Our nervous systems are marvelously sensitive to subtle energies and some people are much more sensitive than others. This is a well proved physiological fact. And some are really aware of their sensitivities.

Goldfinder
Old 11-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I tried this as a little kid and your right - 60 hz USofA and hurts like hell.

But the dowsing freq I mentioned for gold is 50 Khz. slight 3 orders of magnitude difference with 50 hz! Now as a one of Carl's gurus maybe you don't realize there is a difference.
Goldfinder
Shocking ... isn't it?
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
No problem Fred, give me a nuclear bomb.
Here you go WM6, it´sfor you, but hurry up i am not going to hold it for long...

Name:  holding-the-sun-montage-10.jpg
Views: 1828
Size:  6.0 KB

Quote:
Hello mister Q, this is Fred´s wife writing.
He did what you said, now he´s not moving at all anymore, i am happy, no more wires, toasted components smell or transistors in bed, just wanted to give you a big thank you!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Here you go WM6, it´sfor you, but hurry up i am not going to hold it for long...

Hello mister Q, this is Fred´s wife writing.
He did what you said, now he´s not moving at all anymore, i am happy, no more wires, toasted components smell or transistors in bed, just wanted to give you a big thank you!

Hi Fred,
Excellent nuclear bomb.
It looks like maybe better than a nuclear bomb... maybe a star.
Did you find it in the light socket?
Question... Is this 50 Hz or 60 Hz star?
Maybe Fred don't answer any more.

Ok Fred's wife...
Did Fred stop moving after putting his finger in the socket to recover a star?
Or did he stop moving after massive gold ion migration?
Just wondering.

p.s. -- I saw your beautiful red hat and evening gown in Fred's other post.
but no gold rings on your fingers....

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=44

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Fred,
Excellent nuclear bomb.
It looks like maybe better than a nuclear bomb... maybe a star.
Did you find it in the light socket?
Question... Is this 50 Hz or 60 Hz star?
Maybe Fred don't answer any more.

Ok Fred's wife...
I saw the beautiful rings on your fingers in other post.
Did Fred stop moving after putting finger in socket to recover star?
Or did he stop moving after massive gold ion migration?
Just wondering.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello dear Player, J ...
you are so smart ! It IS a star...Like you! A nuclear reactor!
Fred didn´t like gold, and said rings made interferences when tuning his LRL´s...In fact we have no gold at all in the house because of interference, he found plenty of gold everywhere but never bring it at home for this reason, he preferred to let it into the ground where he knows his LRL will find it ...
So it must be another hands that you have seen with gold rings ??!! ...
Old 11-03-2011, 02:31 AM

Hello Mesy64 I am Maikel from Cuba, I had saw your ask about a table for Frequencies for VLF metal detectors, well this can vary a lot.

Example VLF detectors are aprox 6 -- 8 KHZ (Very low frequency VLF), these detectors are basically a trasmit and a receiver circuit with ability to ground balance and discimination.

The Pulse Induction metal detectors (PI) are working more low freq *** from 100 HZ to 1000 HZ (1KHZ), they are better in ground because lo lower frequencies penetrate more deep in ground.

Actually don't exist a table with these datas because between one and other menufacturer this can vary.

**Important, the response of gold and silver to determinate frequency is not exact, because somebodies say that a hight frequency is better for gold and silver that a lower frequency, I think this is not certainly true because the PI detectors work in more low frequencies that the VLF and however the PI detect the gold more Deep than a VLF machine. If you see carefully you will see the VLF is more hight freq than a PI. So you may be say why?

Well the PI detector have an specific feature that a VLF don't have and is the heavy Magnetic Field emmited trought the search coil, is a brutal power of emit voltage wave compared with a more poor emition of a VLF detector. This hit the gold or silver object with more energy and more Deep and generates too a stronger Eddy Current more easy to detect for the electronic of the PI machine.

If you want to have a Good PI machine you must get a short delay timefor receiving, a hight Q factor and low capacitance coil as possible, Good receiver calibration and sensibity and work between 100 HZ and 1000 HZ depending of the mineralization of the soil. I believe that Deepers 8AT is perfect PI machine and easy to make.

good look

Maikel
Old 11-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Guru

Hi MFC,
This is the remote sensing forum, and here in this special and somewhat magical world, when someone asks for a metal frequency is because they believe underground metals transmits on their own a signature signal on a (magical) frequency that you just have to receive to know where is buried the metal.
I think everything can happen in the Rs forum.I guess this is why i am here too...
Old 11-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi MFC,
This is the remote sensing forum, and here in this special and somewhat magical world, when someone asks for a metal frequency is because they believe underground metals transmits on their own a signature signal on a (magical) frequency that you just have to receive to know where is buried the metal.
I think everything can happen in the Rs forum.I guess this is why i am here too...
I see you've recovered from the gold-frequency experiment.

Did you have any revelations during your near-death experience, such as a vision of a complete working LRL schematic?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
I see you've recovered from the gold-frequency experiment.
Sure , mouth to mouth reanimation and here i am.

Quote:
Did you have any revelations during your near-death experience, such as a vision of a complete working LRL schematic?
All LRL´s are working Qiaozhi, this is a pleonasm
I did have revelations and your gold-frequency experiment was really useful: the right schematic doesn´t seem to belong to the world of simple mortals.
I´m thinking about selling the schematic (blurry as i only was able to see it for a short time) for 19999,99 £ (just for you), you will have already noticed that for such rare near-heaven schematics is is quite a bargain.Of course some components are concealed in black empty-filled cylinders, so difficult to copy...
If you are interested just let me know and i will register under a new name.

regards,
Fred.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I´m thinking about selling the schematic (blurry as i only was able to see it for a short time) for 19999,99 £ (just for you), you will have already noticed that for such rare near-heaven schematics is is quite a bargain.
That is too expensive for a blurry schematic with some parts hidden by epoxy.
I hope you're not turning into a money grabbing scammer.

Did you do the experiment with 60Hz mains voltage? I've heard that 50Hz can give better results. Maybe you would like to try again?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
hi to all
please help me?
gold-5.0-5.6 kHz silver-8.7-8.9 kHz copper-11.7 kHz bronze-11.3 kHz iron-17.0-17.8 kHz lead-4.5 kHz aluminum-7.0 kHz
Old 11-15-2011, 04:20 AM

Default The "GOLD FREQUENCY" reviled

OK, there is some think like gold frequency and LRL recognized by science but it is far away from what LRL enthusiasts or OKM or other fantasy, hobby or businesses do. (Just keep doing It for fun and all will be OK, I support You).
Now top secret The "GOLD FREQUENCY" is about 138.34 THz ( wave 2.167 um).
Ref. http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Never give up.
Regards,
Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
OK, there is some think like gold frequency and LRL recognized by science but it is far away from what LRL enthusiasts or OKM or other fantasy, hobby or businesses do. (Just keep doing It for fun and all will be OK, I support You).
Now top secret The "GOLD FREQUENCY" is about 138.34 THz ( wave 2.167 um).
Ref. http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Never give up.
Regards,
cool...
I almost detected it long range, but I can't quite see that color.
I only see the yellow and red stuff -- too hard to see from long distance.
Maybe with my special filtered NIR LRL camera....
Thanks for the tip.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-15-2011, 07:03 AM

Hi, I propose to use above location to test any alternative LRLs. (and classic MD as well).
Regards,
Old 11-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
Hi, I propose to use above location to test any alternative LRLs. (and classic MD as well).
Regards,
Ummm...
One problem with this new alternative:

When I read the article I see they discovered a difference in absorbance of specific wavelengths for different kinds of soil.
The absorbance frequencies they are measuring are basically light, into the NIR range which our eyes are not capable of seeing.
In other words, when the surface of the ground absorbs a specific wavelength of light, it reflects a color which happens to be beyond our ability to see.

As an example, the red color which we can see on the photo below of the Australian soil is caused because the soil is absorbing a specific light frequency which is removed from the reflected light.
So we see seen it as red-tinted because the reflected light is weighted in the red frequency after the ground absorbs some higher frequencies than red.
This is exactly what they are talking about in their article, except for colors that are slightly out of our seeing range.
They are saying they discovered that they can see some new colors for surface soil and rocks that we can't see with our eyes alone, by using NIR camera gear.
So they are seeing these NIR colors which are invisible until they use a camera that can see into the NIR range.
Then they these NIR colors help identify certain rocks and soil material.

But the problem is what they are looking at surface colors of different rocks and soil on the ground.
Their discovery is that when there are specific rock formations at the surface, these rock formations will have different reflectance NIR colors.
And these colors of rock formations will tell what kind of rock formations are photographed so we can look for the rock outcrop types that are known to be associated with ore deposits.
They are talking about the color of the soil and rocks on the surface of the ground.
Not about a color that is caused by buried gold, or buried ores or metal things.

What they are saying they discovered is they can use special cameras to extend the range of colors they can see to help identify rock formations.
So when they look at the picture below, they see a few more colors than the simple red tint on the ground when certain kinds of rocks are present on the surface.
Then they know it is likely they might find the ores that are usually found in those kinds of rock formations if they see them in the picture.
Somehow this does not seem to be related to finding buried treasure.
It seems more useful for mining exploration.

Best wishes, J_P

http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Attached Images