LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned

Default Cut the crap out Carl!

I thought this forum might have been the answer to something YOUR , ( i presume your a yank ) President Clinton Asked me for help with " The war on terrorisim" I saw it coming in Australia (divined it from down under(my cock wen't stiff))
I have the answer to your US $25,000 Question YES!,We arleady have it ! Sitting on a military (Classified info ) regiser Well Carl the Preposal We Give to You Is Do YOU want to go ahead with your original proposal?
OR ARE YOU JUST AMERICAN BULL**** ARTIST?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Huh??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I thought this forum might have been the answer to something YOUR , ( i presume your a yank ) President Clinton Asked me for help with " The war on terrorisim" I saw it coming in Australia (divined it from down under(my cock wen't stiff))
I have the answer to your US $25,000 Question YES!,We arleady have it ! Sitting on a military (Classified info ) regiser Well Carl the Preposal We Give to You Is Do YOU want to go ahead with your original proposal?
OR ARE YOU JUST AMERICAN BULL**** ARTIST?

Ernie,
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts. Most of which have nothing or very little to do with metal detecting. Try quoting the message you are commenting on. And a word to the wise. Carl hosts this site. You are his guest here. If you don't like he's views fine but leave your "LIMP ****" in your pants. I for one don't want to hear about it..... Oh.....try using the spell checker
Old 04-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
Ernie,
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts.
I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.

So do I
Old 04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
So do I
No-one does ... not even Ernie.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Banned

Default The Scam?

Carl started this with a reward offered i think it was US$25,000 (METAL OR GOLD COINS OR WHATEVER) So we're all here to detect it (the reward) It's small change compared to what's being offered by the bigger players. Check out the FBI's most wanted list $US25MILLION! Just for one find! Which makes Carl's 25 seem like chicken feed. No offence meant Carl
After 911 i had dinner with US President Clinton. Who in his own way explained his self programming and knowledge of the world and basically asked for help in DETECTING OR FINDING a sollution. And yes gold is on offer to enyone who can help in the detection. As a military engineer and YES I AM A REAL TEST PILOT (choppers are for honk honk ducks) i put together a sollution. My sollution was silenced and is now regarded as classified information and yes i lost everything and i almost died with attempts to kill me. But i like playing, and that was only play dead, just to fool the fools. Now i'm back and very, very ANGRY.
remember
Rules for detecting
1 Safety first!
2 Does it exist?
3 Are you fit and qualified to perform the task?

Happy prospecting
Ernie