LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Banned

Default Does water conduct electricity?

I'm just wanting to try and start an explanation of L rod movement.
Most L rod uses claim that they can find water. Yes/No?
So assuming Yes then does water conduct electricity? Yes/No?
From chemistry i've learnt that pure water (H20) (rainwater) cannot conduct electricity and therefor will have no magnetic fields but will be acted upon by gravity and so will have a weight. Yes/No?
But pure H2O very rarely exists below the ground in nature? And so H2O will have other conductive elements held in it as a suspended solution? Yes/No?
So an underground stream carrying conductive minerals such as gold will act as a type of conductor that can have a potential difference along its course? Yes/No?.
If the underground stream has potential and current flow then it should also have a magnetic field. Yes/No.?
If a gold element with a potential (amount) of energy (ability to do work) and a weight caused by a gravity force, travels down a hill stream to the ocean does it still have the same potential energy and weight? Yes/No?.
If No where did the difference in energy go?
If it was transfered into a strong magnetic energy or strong gravity force / weight enrgy in the stream can I detect it?
happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I'm just wanting to try and start an explanation of L rod movement.
The answer to your first question is "no" ... so the other questions are pointless.

The explanation of L-rod movement is the ideomotor effect. It's quite simply a trick of the mind.

Read it and weep ->
http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth/
Old 03-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The explanation of L-rod movement is the ideomotor effect. It's quite simply a trick of the mind.
Your statement is plain wrong, not to say it's a real stupidity.

Whenever you try to mislead people here on this subject, I will try to show up to avoid this might happen.

For those who want to know this info and others related to this subject, visit dowsing forums such as the dowsing section in the TNET forum. You will have plenty of material to learn about this subject. This forum does not cover dowsing.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
For those who want to know this info and others related to this subject, visit dowsing forums such as the dowsing section in the TNET forum.
You will also need to be narrow-minded.
It´s just like going into church to learn the truth about a religion.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Your statement is plain wrong, not to say it's a real stupidity.

Whenever you try to mislead people here on this subject, I will try to show up to avoid this might happen.

For those who want to know this info and others related to this subject, visit dowsing forums such as the dowsing section in the TNET forum. You will have plenty of material to learn about this subject. This forum does not cover dowsing.
Is this what you call debunkering.

The ideomotor effect is so compelling to those with a pseudo-scientific mindset, that it's no wonder you are confused.
Even with all the hard evidence against dowsing, you still persist in promoting this medieval nonsense. Please stay on the dowsing forums where you can blissfully remain unaware of the real world, and indulge your penchant for fairytales.

As you rightly said, "This forum does not cover dowsing."
This may be the only true fact you have ever posted here.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
The answer to your first question is "no" ... so the other questions are pointless.

Read it and weep ->
http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth/
Hi Qiaozhi.
Really you never saw any dowser user to find water with Lrods???? It is the only easy and there are million of persons that can locate water with 100% success!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Qiaozhi.
Really you never saw any dowser user to find water with Lrods???? It is the only easy and there are million of persons that can locate water with 100% success!!!
If i may, Qiaozhi is not saying someone with l-rods cannot find water, he is just saying that it is not the L-rods that are detecting the water.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
If i may, Qiaozhi is not saying someone with l-rods cannot find water, he is just saying that it is not the L-rods that are detecting the water.
Thanks Fred. That's absolutely what I am saying.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Fred.
Don't play with the words.
Ernie wrote "Most L rod uses claim that they can find water. Yes/No?"
and Qiaozhi answered
"The answer to your first question is "no"".
So, what Qiaozhi said?????
Regards
Old 03-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Fred.
Don't play with the words.
Ernie wrote "Most L rod uses claim that they can find water. Yes/No?"
and Qiaozhi answered
"The answer to your first question is "no"".
So, what Qiaozhi said?????
Regards
My meaning was simply that L-rods do not detect anything but gravity.
However, later I re-read the question, and answered as follows:

Quote:
In retrospect, I suppose I should have answered "yes" ... but they are deluded.
The question was not asking whether L-rods work, just whether the L-rod users believed in their delusion or not. Of course, the answer is that most L-rod users do have an unshakable belief in their dowsing abilities. Such is the power of self-delusion and selective memory. Target location using dowsing is linked to psychology, not physics.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
In retrospect, I suppose I should have answered "yes" ... but they are deluded.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Banned

Default So far! So good

Thanks for the input so far. This is a bit like building a family tree. So far Hung wants to plant a seed but dislikes the ground we’re wanting to plant in. So has taken his seed elsewhere to grow and may possibly return at a later date with a cutting to show us, hopefully his tree won’t die and have to be recycled at a later date for firewood. Quiaozhi’s tree almost died from dehydration, “You can lead a camel to water but you can’t make it drink”, thank goodness he decided to accept a drink of water at the last minute and keep growing.
So far we can conclude that out of 100% of the population A% cannot use the dowsing method to find water, B% can use the dowsing method to find water and c% say dowsing what's that? I am interested in the B% that claim they can and what possible forces (gravity/magnetic, etc) could explain this so that i can concentrate on building a real life remote sensing machine, the subject of which, is covered in this forum/thread. Out of the B% I would also agree that 100% of the B% of the population can use the divining method for finding water and so now to question number 2 for my tree.
No.2 - Does water conduct electricity?
happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 03-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Thanks for the input so far. This is a bit like building a family tree. So far Hung wants to plant a seed but dislikes the ground we’re wanting to plant in. So has taken his seed elsewhere to grow and may possibly return at a later date with a cutting to show us, hopefully his tree won’t die and have to be recycled at a later date for firewood. Quiaozhi’s tree almost died from dehydration, “You can lead a camel to water but you can’t make it drink”, thank goodness he decided to accept a drink of water at the last minute and keep growing.
So far we can conclude that out of 100% of the population A% cannot use the dowsing method to find water, B% can use the dowsing method to find water and c% say dowsing what's that? I am interested in the B% that claim they can and what possible forces (gravity/magnetic, etc) could explain this so that i can concentrate on building a real life remote sensing machine, the subject of which, is covered in this forum/thread. Out of the B% I would also agree that 100% of the B% of the population can use the divining method for finding water and so now to question number 2 for my tree.
No.2 - Does water conduct electricity?
happy prospecting
Ernie
Hmmm... Interesting point of view.
I think I would get on the camel and ride him away from where the trees are planted until I arrive at the local pub where I can quench my thirst without relying on digging a questionable hole.

To answer your question No.2, no... water does not conduct electricity. But things dissolved in water can. I suspect most ground water has a lot of stuff dissolved in it, and would be somewhat conductive, but not as conductive as copper wire.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
So far we can conclude that out of 100% of the population A% cannot use the dowsing method to find water, B% can use the dowsing method to find water and c% say dowsing what's that?
In fact, you cannot arrive at such a conclusion ... unless you are also self-deluded.

The reality is that 100% of the population are unable to use dowsing to locate water. Note that this is subtly different to saying that dowsers have never been successful, as even a blind man on a dark foggy night can sometimes find water.

You should really be saying that B% of the population believe they can use the dowsing method to find water. You are currently making an erroneous assumption. As I stated previously, the other questions are pointless.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned

Default So far so good part 2

Quote:
In fact, you cannot arrive at such a conclusion ... unless you are also self-deluded.
Quote:

The reality is that 100% of the population are unable to use dowsing to locate water. Note that this is subtly different to saying that dowsers have never been successful, as even a blind man on a dark foggy night can sometimes find water.

You should really be saying that B% of the population believe they can use the dowsing method to find water. You are currently making an erroneous assumption. As I stated previously, the other questions are pointless.

Qiaozki wan'ts to play the game - Is the glass HALF full or HALF empty?. You would have to be a HALFWIT to play that game. I wanted to start a type of family tree with this thread to find a science explanation for dowsing. So o.k. QIAOZKI can’t find water so unfortunately his tree in this tread has died of dehydration and anyone in the B% will hopefully be able to make conversation WITHOUT Qiaozki tree rising up from the ashes ever again. Maybe Qiaozki can better spend his time deciphering Estebans broken English explanations of how his FM works. ie As they say in the Australian mining industry - f off ya halfwit!!

Pheeww! I thought we wouldn’t get this far within 24 hrs.
Well I for one can say that I both believe and have physically found water via divining so I am in B% that can AND therefor the B% exists and should be alowed freedom of speach on this forum. Maybe with some more of the same positive communication we can all take the “pseudo” out of this “medieval evil pseudo science” and give it a righteous place and scientific explanation. The main reason it became medieval evil pseudo science was in the first place that scientist did not have the knowledge, tools , experience and manpower to answer how it works and they answered to their sponsors the churches, so the churches there for called it evil “the work of the devil”. A funny thing I find with the narrow minded Christian churches and dowsing is before the medieval times their bible was different. Modern day Luke5 describes how Jesus taught the masses how to divine schools of fish. But today’s post medieval bible has been edited by a medieval religious scholar thinking he was a greater messiah than Jesus and now does not describe that he ( Jesus ) used a fishes tail as a divining rod just as you would use a forked stick for water. Maybe before proceeding I should change my online name from Ernie to Satan 666.
Ionic solutions in water, why yes! I would think that it would depend on the elements that are leaching into the water flow to determine the overall charge of the stream, but it does sound logical that ionic solutions flow underground. y/n? Then it may be a thought that these spare electrons or lack of spare electrons in the ionic solns cause a type of current flow similar to that in copper wire but at a speed of the stream speed y/n? If so then a very slow changing voltage difference would occur down the path of a stream and also a magnetic field would be present y/n?
O.k. so the L rods aren’t detecting the water (y/n)? But they may be part of a circuit that is, similar to an antenna in a receiver, or glasses for seeing, a type of extension of the main detector. y/n? My main question still remains. Which forces are involved? Gravity? y/n? The water flows down hill due to gravity until it gets to its (onion type) layer in the planet. (I think everyone will say yes) When I divine with L rods is my brain sensing this via balance in the ear drums or senses elsewhere, and stimulating my muscles (internal body current flow) on one side of my body in an attempt to regain balance, which in turn charges one rod and causes them to come together? Y/n? Sounds reasonable to me, if I was using metal rods.
An interesting experiment I did once was after detecting the center of a known underground stream I then placed one rod into the ground (a type of electrical earth) the other rod swung quickly towards the direction of the current flow underneath me. Maybe it was acting as a type of gravity field compass? Y/n or possibly the magnetic field of the stream underneath caused this to happen?? Y/n?
I still can’t get my head around a forked tree branch though, a known and tested 30,000 year old method for finding water. O.k. one hand will be charged a bit more than the other (like two plates in a capacitor) and the tree branch contains water and possibly an ionic solution, but this to me does not explain the force that twists the fork down to the underground water.
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Guru

Hi Ernie, you are hidding your arguments so well, that they can not be opposed.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
<< other stuff snipped >>

....but this to me does not explain the force that twists the fork down to the underground water.

Happy prospecting
Ernie
If you are truly looking for the "real" explanation, and not just trolling; the answer may be found in the ideomotor effect. Holding the fork under tension, and at the ready position, will easily twist the bark off the fork when the ideomotor response fires and the tip of the fork moves violently down towards the ground. There is nothing electric or magnetic or electronic happening to cause this action - and if you think there is, you have been fooled by an illusion.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I wanted to start a type of family tree with this thread to find a science explanation for dowsing.
You've already found it ... but you're not listening!

Your posts are similar to a child who doesn't like the response to his question, so he keeps repeating it in the hope of getting a different answer.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:03 PM

The problem with all of this is that in the end you are going to make some giant leap to assuming that L-rods can detect magnetic or electrical fields which they cannot. Hung will no doubtedly come back on me and declare me to be an idiot and then throw a bunch of unfounded pseudoscience at me that simply doesn't make any sense. In the end we'll be right back where we started from.

So I applaud the effort, but the end result will be the same. The believers will continue believing and the skeptics will shake their heads in amazement.