LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Banned

Default 20-30,000 year old recipe

I was looking in the history books for pre - english (AD1770)
mining activity in Australia when i came across this 20-30,000 year old cave paintint showing how to find water streams, (which usually carry secondary gold/ore deposits).
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/br...s/gallery8.php
Divining or waterwitching back then, wasn't a scam, it was a method of survival. So the idea was painted to teach the next generation.

Interesting as well, is that in this series, but unfortunatly not available for free on the internet any more, is a very primitive 20-30,000 year old painting showing how to detect people in the out back bush, and the system is very similar to a YAGI antenna system array.

happy prospecting

Ernie
Old 03-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Guru

For me this is enough evidence for a skeptic to reconsider and reprogram his beliefs or mind.
It must be something real about that when it started so many years ago.
Yes it is something happening here and you don't need to be Ainstein to understand it.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
...but unfortunatly not available for free on the internet any more...

Originally posted by g-sani
For me this is enough evidence for a skeptic to reconsider and reprogram his beliefs or mind.
Yes it is something happening here and you don't need to be Ainstein to understand it.
I am a skeptic about 20-30,000 year old methods to build anything similar to a yagi antenna, much less to use this alleged yagi antenna to detect water. It would be easier to believe it is worth investigating if I could see some supporting evidence to show these paintings are the prehistoric method of making a powerpoint presentation on finding people or water through yagi antenna technology. But like all extraordinary claims, the details are never available to investigate. There is always some reason why we can't see the evidence to make our own assessment of the merits of these claims.

At the link from Ernie, I see a lot of very nice cave paintings that would qualify for top quality modern art work. How can we know these are paintings where Australian aboriginies are trying to teach people how to build similar to yagi antennas to find people in the bush or water?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

What evidence? There are on picture nothing related to dowsing. What we can see are only primitive outer Bluetooth components by which they communicate with each other.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Guru

Ernie, a few remarks come to my mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
Divining or waterwitching back then, wasn't a scam, it was a method of survival. So the idea was painted to teach the next generation.
-How do you know if it was or not a scam. After all men are involved...
-No one says water divining is scam, just a trick of the mind. (untill proven wrong)
-The antenna look more like a LPDA (Log-Periodic Dipole array) than a yagi to me.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Guru

Probably scam is there from the beggining of time but it goes off every time something proves wrong.
Has it happened yet for dowsing?
Well as far as dowsing concerns it looks like it kept on going through time for centuries.
?????????
Old 03-25-2010, 02:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
Probably scam is there from the beggining of time but it goes off every time something proves wrong.
Has it happened yet for dowsing?
Well as far as dowsing concerns it looks like it kept on going through time for centuries.
?????????
The question is about the cave paintings:
What have we seen to convince anyone that these paintings have anything to do with finding water, or with yagi antennas?

I see photos of cave paintings that look like modern art work, not like instructions to find water. What should I look at to convince me this is enough evidence for a skeptic to reconsider and reprogram his beliefs?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Administrator

It's very easy to find ancient evidences for dowsing, and very easy to misinterpret that evidence. Here is an 8000-year-old North African cave painting:

Would anyone doubt that this fellow is dowsing?
Old 03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Guru

Default Not dowsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
It's very easy to find ancient evidences for dowsing, and very easy to misinterpret that evidence. Here is an 8000-year-old North African cave painting:

He is dowsing with arrow and ... No ,this fellow is going for hunting
Old 03-25-2010, 10:28 PM

Default hunting animals

Quote:

He seems hunting animals by arrow.

regards,
Old 03-26-2010, 04:31 PM

Default hunting animal

Quote:

In this picture it is clear that the African man holding arrow in hand and in the other is bow.

where is dowsing here!!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
The question is about the cave paintings:
What have we seen to convince anyone that these paintings have anything to do with finding water, or with yagi antennas?

I see photos of cave paintings that look like modern art work, not like instructions to find water. What should I look at to convince me this is enough evidence for a skeptic to reconsider and reprogram his beliefs?

Best wishes,
J_P
Well after a quick look I had I thought that they hold Y shaped dowsing forks.
Do they?