LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Guru

Default How to construct a Test area for LRLs

Hi.
Before 2 days i made a test area for LRL. I made it with mercury!!!!
I believe the "phenomenon" to be ready after 2...3 months.
Sorry for bad quality of photos, but i took them with my mobile.
First i opened a hole at 35 cm depth and about 35...40 cm diameter.
I put inside the hole a platter from glass. I filled the platter with soil and i threw the mercury inside the platter.
I closed the hole with the soil and the test area is OK.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2009, 06:43 AM
Guru

Here the rest photos
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2009, 08:07 AM

Hi Geo,

good work!
did you test this test area with a LRL ?
please tell us about your test...
Old 12-26-2009, 11:54 AM

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR......

Hello Geo,

My LRL is set to frequency of Hg but won't be able to detect the buried Hg in my test garden but the gold ring instead. One thing good about mercury is, it will create a signal line to where the gold ring was buried a year ago.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hello Geo,

My LRL is set to frequency of Hg but won't be able to detect the buried Hg in my test garden but the gold ring instead. One thing good about mercury is, it will create a signal line to where the gold ring was buried a year ago.
Did you put the mercury inside a platter or directly to earth???
Old 12-26-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Did you put the mercury inside a platter or directly to earth???
Hi,

No, I put it inside a sealed glass container to prevent soil contamination
Old 12-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hello Geo,

Incredible! If only these things actually worked the way you fantasize. There is no specific frequency(?) for mercury. All LRL/MFDs, if accompanied by a list of frequencies for various elements is pure BS. These so-called frequencies were arrived at empirically, and as such are a totally random selection based strictly on the individual operator choosing them. In essence, these frequencies(?) are totally bogus and a complete waste of time and resources.

Mercury does not produce signal lines. Signal lines are a figment of someone's imagination; probably an LRL scam artist salesman.

I can't think of a single good thing about mercury. If you ingest even a small amount of the fumes/vapors, there will be some liver damage. Handling it is also hazardous, since it can enter the body through the skin.

Burying it in the ground, no matter the container, will only serve to pollute the earth and the water supply in the immediate area.

Back in the late 1970s, we were still etching some printed circuit boards using ammonium persulfate with a few drops per gallon of mercury catalyst, and the mercury catalyst was not actual mercury, but a derivative of mercury. Even that mixture was banned (in the early 80s) from use, and boards were etched with ferric-chloride to eliminate any trace of or use of mercury derivatives.

The use of mercury has never aided anyone in uncovering or locating treasures. Fooling around with it can only cause you harm and damage the environment.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Incredible! If only these things actually worked the way you fantasize. There is no specific frequency(?) for mercury. All LRL/MFDs, if accompanied by a list of frequencies for various elements is pure BS. These so-called frequencies were arrived at empirically, and as such are a totally random selection based strictly on the individual operator choosing them. In essence, these frequencies(?) are totally bogus and a complete waste of time and resources.

Mercury does not produce signal lines. Signal lines are a figment of someone's imagination; probably an LRL scam artist salesman.

I can't think of a single good thing about mercury. If you ingest even a small amount of the fumes/vapors, there will be some liver damage. Handling it is also hazardous, since it can enter the body through the skin.

Burying it in the ground, no matter the container, will only serve to pollute the earth and the water supply in the immediate area.

Back in the late 1970s, we were still etching some printed circuit boards using ammonium persulfate with a few drops per gallon of mercury catalyst, and the mercury catalyst was not actual mercury, but a derivative of mercury. Even that mixture was banned (in the early 80s) from use, and boards were etched with ferric-chloride to eliminate any trace of or use of mercury derivatives.

The use of mercury has never aided anyone in uncovering or locating treasures. Fooling around with it can only cause you harm and damage the environment.
Hi Theseus,
Of course mercury can be extremely hazardous, but it has had uses in recovering gold.
Early miners and panners used it to amalgamate fine particles of gold from excavated soil to make it easier to concentrate the gold.
From there they could easily collect the drops of mercury and heat them until the mercury evaporated and left the gold behind in the heating vessel.

Since July, 2006 the RoHS directive prohibits using mercury and other hazardous materials for electronics manufacture in the member countries of the European Union. The European Union also enforces the WEEE directive (waste electrical and electronic equipment) to keep toxic materials from being disposed of in a way that they can enter the air, or ground water and agricultural areas. Of course, lead, mercury, and cadmium are listed among the 6 toxic materials that are enforced. But these directives apply only to electronic equipment. There are no RoHS or WEEE laws that specifically prohibit pouring pure mercury into a bowl buried in the ground.

Also, the concentration of mercury waste that is considered toxic is 0.1%. If we look at the size of the farmland where Geo's mercury test hole is located, the weight of mercury poured in the ground compared to the total weight of soil in the field will render this plot of farmland to be below the toxic limits for human consumption. So when considering the entire field for an average concentration, this test hole represents an insignificant amount of mercury, and it does not violate the RoHS or WEEE directives designed to protect the environment.

Some quick facts about the RoHS and WEEE directives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restric...nces_Directive

Of course, any LRLs used at this mercury test hole will be RoHS compliant, as they are covered under the RoHS directive.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-27-2009, 07:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

The Au-198 at his precession toHg-198 emits photons of energy ~0,41MeV
Old 01-06-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Hi,

JUST CHECKING, ARE YOU OK?
Old 12-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENSKULL View Post
Hi Geo,

good work!
did you test this test area with a LRL ?
please tell us about your test...
Hi. As i wrote i will see the results after 2...3 months.
I made the same test before years but the mercury was not inside the a glass platter so after some time (i think 1+1/2 month) i lose the "phenomenon".
Now, i wait.....