LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Guru

Default Horizon Problem....

Hi.
These days i play a little with the MFD. When i give more gain via a preamlifier (i connect it to the coil) i see problems with horizons. My MFD detects very strong the east- west at a angle of 40...50 degrees. So it is not possible to start detect . If i will decrease the gain more (without preamplifier) then the "horizons" disappearing" but the sensitivity of the MFD is not enough. I have shielded the coil with foil, so i don't know what other to Do.
Any Idea????

Regards
Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 AM

Hi Geo,

Please show us your MFD circuit and more detail from it ... to solve problem
Old 10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
These days i play a little with the MFD. When i give more gain via a preamlifier (i connect it to the coil) i see problems with horizons. My MFD detects very strong the east- west at a angle of 40...50 degrees. So it is not possible to start detect . If i will decrease the gain more (without preamplifier) then the "horizons" disappearing" but the sensitivity of the MFD is not enough. I have shielded the coil with foil, so i don't know what other to Do.
Any Idea????

Regards
Chasing that which only occurs at random will always lead to the creation of great vicious circles. Like a helicopter that has lost its tail rotor, many here are circling hopelessly and going no where.

If the "phenomenon" were real, it would have been validated and improved on years ago.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 10-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Chasing that which only occurs at random will always lead to the creation of great vicious circles. Like a helicopter that has lost its tail rotor, many here are circling hopelessly and going no where.

If the "phenomenon" were real, it would have been validated and improved on years ago.
The "phenomenon" is there, the problem is go for it... The problem is that maybe with "conventional" instruments you can't catch it.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The "phenomenon" is there, the problem is go for it... The problem is that maybe with "conventional" instruments you can't catch it.
Do you find it the least bit curious that conventional instrumentation and technology can put men on the moon, space stations in the sky and spy satellites in space capable of reading the license plate on your vehicle - yet is not possible to measure and validate your "phenomenon"????

What's wrong with this picture?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Guru

The ancient Egyptians knew more about human nature and consciousness than today's scientists. Today's scientists try to force a square peg into a round hole. They are arrogant and biased elitists. Their refusal to accept the MFD concept is a good example. When a person has the attitude "It can't possibly work." there is no hope for them. Today's scientists make so many assumptions about reality they are no different than the religions they bash.

Geo, you might try to leave an air gap between the leads from the MFD. If you look on Dell's Omnitron.net website he shows how he uses the ground probes as air antennae on the page "Using the GS model".
Old 10-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
The ancient Egyptians knew more about human nature than today's scientists. Today's scientists try to force a square peg into a round hole. They are arrogant and biased elitists. Their refusal to accept the MFD concept is a good example.
Where is your proof for making such allegations? Or, are you just posting again; under the influence, to see what you can stir up?

The MFD concept has not been accepted by rational science because it is pure pseudoscience. That fact has nothing to do with arrogance or elitists.

Maybe you should try digging up an Egyptian mummy to try and help you validate the MFD concept; but short of that happening, the MFD baloney is dead in the water (a marketing gimmick aimed at the gullible and technically-challenged) and will remain so for your lifetime and all foreseeable future.

Live with it! Get over being mad about it. That's just the way it is. Period.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Do you find it the least bit curious that conventional instrumentation and technology can put men on the moon, space stations in the sky and spy satellites in space capable of reading the license plate on your vehicle - yet is not possible to measure and validate your "phenomenon"????

What's wrong with this picture?
Yes, and I need to know why is more easy send man a rocket at 384,000,000 meters, but is "impossible" detect a coin only at 1 meter buried in the soil with known methods. Only pistol can do that due secondary effects...
Old 10-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Guru

Not all scientists are arrogant, biased, elitist, but when it comes to dowsing /locating there is a much higher percentage. Maybe it's just a defensive mechanism. Just look how the skeptics ridicule anyone who dares to even talk about the subject. Theseus claims people like Christopher Hills are "crackpots". I have to believe there is some kind of inferiority complex here. Normal people don't act that way. They might reject the concept, but they don't obcess over it. No telling how many alias identities he has used in the past twelve years I have been on the forums. I have to believe it's in the hundreds, and I can only believe it continues today. Talk about phony! I don't know, maybe he got "possessed" by an evil entity somewhere along the way. I told him years ago he needs to see a priest.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, and I need to know why is more easy send man a rocket at 384,000,000 meters, but is "impossible" detect a coin only at 1 meter buried in the soil with known methods. Only pistol can do that due secondary effects...
I wish all questions were this easy to answer.

Answer: Tune any standard BFO-type detector to the slowest difference frequency possible (just barely ticking), then wave it around at a distance of 1 meter from a metal coin. Note that the "ticking" changes frequency ever so slightly, indicating "something" at the 1 meter distance. Of course the results will be inconsistent at best and might be influenced by temp, humidity and ground mineralization; but then so are the results from your pistol measuring secondary effects (the phenomenon).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Guru

Geo, get the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. Not only was Hills the most knowledgable person in dowsing, he donated millions of dollars to help poor people. I just can't say enough good things about the book or about him. There's more info on dowsing/locating than all the other books combined.