LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Morgan and Geo's Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

For me no problem to put public this LRL videos.
I not use any kind of magic
My mind is free,my presence here is not to deceive the forum members,all the tests show only that PHENOMENON is REAL.

Regards
OK - based on this post - I am placing the videos here for public viewing.
There will be 9 videos in total.
May the debate begin ...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1-Test DC2006.wmv.zip (4.01 MB, 2287 views)
File Type: zip 2-Test DC2008.wmv.zip (4.37 MB, 2118 views)
File Type: zip 3-Geo test his LRL.wmv.zip (4.06 MB, 1771 views)
File Type: zip 4-PD clone detection of the buried GOLD MEDAL.wmv.zip (9.18 MB, 2011 views)
File Type: zip 5-Geo try the Alonso Pistoldetector.wmv.zip (8.83 MB, 2034 views)
Old 09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Here are the other 4 videos.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 6-PHENOMENON near the road.wmv.zip (6.09 MB, 2110 views)
File Type: zip 7-Diging the target.wmv.zip (7.47 MB, 2079 views)
File Type: zip 8-Detection of other target.wmv.zip (3.85 MB, 1860 views)
File Type: zip 9-We found a nice ring.wmv.zip (9.02 MB, 1742 views)
Old 09-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Guru

Default video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Ok thinks for the video.
BUT what I sew I will keep to my self.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Guru

Are Geo´s movies being released too ?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:28 PM

hi every body in the video of dc2008 i can see that they calibrate the device many times from the sensitive knob can you explane to me how to do it. thanks for the video morgan and geo. regards hillman
Old 09-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Guru

beyond humorous
Old 09-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Are Geo´s movies being released too ?
I'm waiting for Geo to email them to me.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Guru

Excellent demonstration of "LRL for Dummies"

Well known tricks. Basically used from HAM radio contests, so called Amateur radio direction finding (ARDF), also known as "Fox hunting" (and such "LRL" receiver: ARDF receiver or "Fox Finder").

Such one HAM radio FoxFinder equipped with ferrite rod antenna (as those which we can see on videos of opened Mineoros) you can see on picture down:

Ferrite rod antenna antenna uses the magnetic component of the radio signals in this way means that the antenna is directive (you can test this on all MW/LW/SW portable radio by rotating).

LRL trick happens the following way: in a pile of rocks someone hide simple and weak ARDF (or LRL if you wish) transmitter (best broadband to catch different "LRLs"), near to transmitter (underneath the earth) can be buried some gold objects. Since both are in the same direction, will "LRL" already some meters away discover transmitters "gold", and comparative metal detector (Tesoro) discover real gold object in the ground in the usual way. Take video and we have "scientific evidence of working LRL devices" (with addition: for dummies). I hope that testers have a great time at least.

Of course, all written in this post can be argued by valid evidence on the ground, which is not under the control of LRL producers, sellers, promoters or believers.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Excellent demonstration of "LRL for Dummies"

Well known tricks. Basically used from HAM radio contests, so called Amateur radio direction finding (ARDF), also known as "Fox hunting" (and such "LRL" receiver: ARDF receiver or "Fox Finder").

Such one HAM radio FoxFinder equipped with ferrite rod antenna (as those which we can see on videos of opened Mineoros) you can see on picture down:

Ferrite rod antenna antenna uses the magnetic component of the radio signals in this way means that the antenna is directive (you can test this on all MW/LW/SW portable radio by rotating).

LRL trick happens the following way: in a pile of rocks someone hide simple and weak ARDF (or LRL if you wish) transmitter (best broadband to catch different "LRLs"), near to transmitter (underneath the earth) can be buried some gold objects. Since both are in the same direction, will "LRL" already some meters away discover transmitters "gold", and comparative metal detector (Tesoro) discover real gold object in the ground in the usual way. Take video and we have "scientific evidence of working LRL devices" (with addition: for dummies). I hope that testers have a great time at least.

Of course, all written in this post can be argued by valid evidence on the ground, which is not under the control of LRL producers, sellers, promoters or believers.
Of course this is a valid method of "trickery", if that was the intent, and we all need to guard against such devious tactics. However, in this case (unlike a certain other video, that will go unnamed here) both Morgan and Geo are honestly reporting their findings. I am certain of that. But - like all witnesses of any kind of event (like an RTA or a robbery, for example) everyone has a different perception of what happened. Devout believers of LRLs will hail the videos as a success that proves beyond all doubt the PHENOMENON exists ... while skeptics will see something different. Without double-blind testing this will always be the case. You will see what you expect to see.

So whether this is yet another example of a "trick of the mind", or the targets are really being detected from 2 meters away, becomes a matter of personal opinion. At least these videos will provide material for hot debate for some time to come.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6

LRL trick happens the following way: ...
Hmmm....
Interesting concept.
Here is a new LRL trick that anybody with a pistol detector can try.
This trick can be used in places where treasure hunting is restricted, and will allow treasure hunters to hunt freely without annoying government agencies interfering with the fun of recovering fabulous treasures. First you must disguise your pistol detector to look like the RDF pistol above. Then you get your friends to do the same with their pistol detectors. Then post a website showing your amateur radio foxhunting group with the names and pictures of all your friends posted, and the big upcoming transmitter hunt to be held in the location where you want to treasure hunt. Of course, you will take a small transmitter to the site and bury it beforehand, but I doubt your pistol detectors will find it, especially when it is turned off. Any government officials will ignore your activities in the hunt site, because they know you are having good clean fun looking for the elusive transmitter. They can see on your web page this is a legitimate hunting activity. Be sure to carry a large burlap sack to conceal any gold statues uncovered.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Thanks for your efforts and uploading the videos. We shall see what we shall see.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?