LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Guru

Default Temperature, the best friend of LRL's

Hi.
Today i tried for second time a new LRL. It is a simple magnetic field detector with some modifications, plus a fm tuner as Esteban shows many times. First time i went to a place with some copper coins burient 18...19 years ago.
No results. It was a day after rain with temp about 25o Celcius.
I went again today at 18:00. Temperature 38 oC. Yes.... i received a lot of signals around 3...4 m. Beeps was from MFD and not from radio fm because every time that i had beep, i had indication from the leds. Beeps was random and short, no continued. So the problem was again the same, no way to pin-point. But with this temperature, something is happening. It is the first time that i took signal from copper with lrl of this technology.
I went again at 21:15. Temperature was 29oC. No beeps . The first led sometimes was light but no beeps. Maybe the out of MFD want a little modification so the beeps to coming easy when the led light a litle.
But the resume is one. With big temperature the "magnetic field" is more strong than it at lower temp.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Guru

Hi Geo,
Interesting, thanks for sharing,
Could ambient humidity, related to temperature, influence it ?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Guru

hey geo, shure this isnt detection, may be is effect of sun hot warm on capacitors, transistores coils etc, and then is erratic, put lrl, whit insulation, then return the try
embraces
Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Guru

geo always try whitout sun
Old 07-10-2009, 04:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hey geo, shure this isnt detection, may be is effect of sun hot warm on capacitors, transistores coils etc, and then is erratic, put lrl, whit insulation, then return the try
embraces
Hi. If it is from the sun, why after 5...10 meters i have not any beeps???

Regards
Old 07-10-2009, 04:41 AM
Guru

Hi J_P.
I believe that it is the temperature that caused the change in performance. Because in 3 hours the only big change was at temperature (from 38 it went 29 o C). In a normal good day i believe that humidity don't change so much in a duration of 3 hours

Regards
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.
I believe that it is the temperature that caused the change in performance. Because in 3 hours the only big change was at temperature (from 38 it went 29 o C). In a normal good day i believe that humidity don't change so much in a duration of 3 hours

Regards
You could try heating the device with a hairdryer to see if the performance of the circuit is heat dependent.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I have read reports that the detection using LRLs can change due to a change of the time of day. According to some reports, a change of 3 hours is enough to change the detection abilities due to changes in a daily cycle that is keyed to the solar and electrical activity in the upper ionosphere which drives the voltage gradient at the surface. the air temperature plays some part in the gradient, but a stronger force was reported due to the daily ionospheric cycle that changes throughout the day, and moves as the earth turns.

It would be interesting to make more tests when you see a temperature change over a short period of time to see if your observations are repeated. Also it would be good to make observations when the temperature increases after a few hours. This will tend to confirm the conclusions you reached,

But if you observe that the performance of your coil does not follow the same observation of better performance when the temperature is higher, then maybe something else is contributing to the performance improvement.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Geo,
Interesting, thanks for sharing,
Could ambient humidity, related to temperature, influence it ?
Hi Fred
I don't know. I read the temp via the car temperature meter. I must find a small meter for humidity (this that i have is on a big clock) and to check it. Also i must check how the signal vary with temp at other objects (silver, bronze, al etc).

Regards
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi.
Today i tried for second time a new LRL. It is a simple magnetic field detector with some modifications, plus a fm tuner as Esteban shows many times. First time i went to a place with some copper coins burient 18...19 years ago.
I went again today at 18:00. Temperature 38 oC. Yes.... i received a lot of signals around 3...4 m. Beeps was from MFD and not from radio fm because every time that i had beep, i had indication from the leds. Beeps was random and short, no continued. So the problem was again the same, no way to pin-point. But with this temperature, something is happening. It is the first time that i took signal from copper with lrl of this technology.
I went again at 21:15. Temperature was 29oC. No beeps . The first led sometimes was light but no beeps. Maybe the out of MFD want a little modification so the beeps to coming easy when the led light a litle.
But the resume is one. With big temperature the "magnetic field" is more strong than it at lower temp.

Regards
Hi Geo,
This is an interesting report. After two days of testing, you concluded that high temperature improves the detection using the magnetic coil and FM radio receiver. But Fred asks "Could ambient humidity, related to temperature, influence it "?
Fred' question makes me think about the method that you used to determine that temperature caused the improvement. What comes to mind is that very likely, the humidity played a part in the change in performance. And I wonder what other natural forces also influenced the detection of this equipment?

If you are monitoring variations in small currents flowing in the coil, this would suggest you are measuring variations in the magnetic field, or variations in radio waves that induce a current in the coil from the magnetic portion of a wave, when the wave is transitioning to an unbalanced state of power on the positive and negative lobes. If there is a diode or transistor in the coil circuit that only permits one-direction current, then the coil could actually receive AM broadcast transmissions, or receive a rectified RF signal from some other source.

If these are the signals that you are detecting, then in either case, I would expect that your detector would work better in times when the atmospheric charge is greater. This is due to the fact that when we have a larger atmospheric charge, there will be more current leaking to the soil above the long-time buried metal. This current flowing will focus down the ion column to produce an anomaly compared to the surrounding soil, and will induce a small magnetic field as a result.

This effect is greatly inhibited when there is not much static charge in the air. During the lifetime of a rain storm there are times when the static charge can drop to zero, and even reverse. And as the storm recedes, the static charge will usually recover to it's normal clear-day level. While all this is happening, the humidity has a large effect on the static charge in the air. Lower humidity tends to promote a better charge, while high humidity causes the air to conduct better, and decreases the static charge. This is further complicated by the electric charges that are generated by the friction of water droplets in the air as well as at the surface of the ocean. And there are other forces of nature that can change the static charge in the air, such as solar activities, dust generated in cities, natural dust storms, etc.

What I am wondering is if the temperature is what caused the change in performance, or was it something else that changed over the same time duration that the temperature changed?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Guru

Default LRL and temperature

Quote:
Hi.

Regards
Hello Geo

My advice to you is to not build more LRL gizmos until you see PD working here in my country.Not lose time building crap.
I´m sure after you test the real LRL device (PISTOLDETEKTOR)and see results,your mind concentrate more in reality,not LRL fiction from twilight zone

Regards
Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hello Geo
My advice to you is to not build more LRL gizmos until you see PD working here in my country.Not lose time building crap.
I´m sure after you test the real LRL device (PISTOLDETEKTOR)and see results,your mind concentrate more in reality,not LRL fiction from twilight zone
Regards
Excellent idea..!!
When Geo sees the "Real LRL" working, his eyes will be coming out of his head! Then he will no longer waste time building crap. He will only build the "Real" PDK.

But there is one problem: Nobody ever discovered how to make the ferrite coils with the correct turns and connections, because you did not give the information needed. Will Geo be able to look at these coils to see where the wires must connect, and count the turns himself, and see where the coils must be located for good tuning, and make a test to find the resonant frequency, so he can correctly build the coil?

If he can, then we know he will be building the PD full time, with no wasted effort on other "toys" because there is only one Real PD that will surpass the performance of all other LRLs for close work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 AM

Hello Morgan,
It is true many people speak about pistol but NOBODY give us the ferrite coil specification to test your research ....
I did not ask "mucho" not more to pick up a coin in 10cm depth in soil at 1 meter distance and you will win my mind!!!
Alexis.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Guru

Default See if your average Nexxxus does this II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
I did not ask "mucho" not more to pick up a coin in 10cm depth in soil at 1 meter distance and you will win my mind!!!
Alexis.
1 meter?

Forget it...
What about 2 meters for fresh gold and 2 km for LTB gold?
Here's a perfect example of what that baby can do...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDo2...eature=related

The user even waves goodbye to the armchair moronic skepthics in the end of the show.

Hey Alex, before talking gizmos as in recent past, you better team up with detectoman. You will learn many things.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
1 meter?

Forget it...
Here's a perfect example of what that baby can do...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDo2...eature=related
Comments on the video:
  1. Even though you have accused Carl on many occasions of testing his Mineoro in the house or back yard, here is yet another video showing an indoor test.
  2. There is no test shown without the foil.
  3. Your statement that LTB gold can be detected at 2Km is a joke.
  4. Ditto for fresh gold at 2 meters.
Quote:
The user even waves goodbye to the armchair moronic skepthics in the end of the show.
Perhaps he was waving like this ->

Oh yes ... almost forgot .... when is the debunkering due to start?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
?
Is this a joke or are you being completely ridiculous?
Why at the beginning of the video and at low heigh nothing was detected ?
At best, this detects horizontal position,or earth capacitance effect as Esteban says.
Looking at the other video from this guy i wonder if he is somewhat retarded?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
1 meter?

Forget it...

Hey Alex, before talking gizmos as in recent past, you better team up with detectoman. You will learn many things.
This video not convince me about Mineoro performance.
When Geo arrive here in the end of august month,he will also report behavior of my 3 MINEORO models working near GOLD medal buried 20 years ago(was my MD test long time ago).
He also bring with him his LRL´s to see the behavior.
Hung,we like to put the true here,not LRL fantasies,anyway i know Mineoro work as LRL,but performances to find small gold objects are not good...So,Pistoldetektor is my best LRL,Geo will see it working,all the forum will know i said the true since the begining.

Regards
Old 07-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
1 meter?

Forget it...

Random beeps as always.

regards.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Geo

Regards
Morgan

You need to go with Geo in X location and search for metals and film the recovery. Is not enough testing in your own test field.

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Morgan

You need to go with Geo in X location and search for metals and film the recovery. Is not enough testing in your own test field.

Regards

Esteban
This is correct.
If you only want your LRL to work for yourself, and you do not care who believes, then it is enough to test in your own field.

But if your purpose is to convince other forum readers that your LRL works, then it is not enough to test in your own field.
This will only convince you, not the other readers. You must show them something to make them believe.
A videotaped treasure recovery witnessed by Geo would help a lot to convince people that the LRL works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Guru

Default PD in action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This is correct.
If you only want your LRL to work for yourself, and you do not care who believes, then it is enough to test in your own field.

But if your purpose is to convince other forum readers that your LRL works, then it is not enough to test in your own field.
This will only convince you, not the other readers. You must show them something to make them believe.
A videotaped treasure recovery witnessed by Geo would help a lot to convince people that the LRL works.

Best wishes,
J_P
I dont believe me and Geo can find treasure with PD during 3 days,but many objects thats for sure we will find.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I dont believe me and Geo can find treasure with PD during 3 days,but many objects thats for sure we will find.
Hi Morgan,
I will be happy to see videos of Geo finding many objects at long range with the PD and other LRLs. I would like to see the difference in performance of different LRLs before recovering the target. I will anxiously wait for his report in the remote sensing forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Guru

Default PD in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Morgan

Regards

Esteban
This is in our plans but he only stay for 3 days...
Old 07-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Morgan

Regards

Esteban

Hi Esteban.
Why is not enough a test at his own test field??? If i will see the PD to working, i will tell here it. If it don't working, i will tell you ...NOT.
If someone don't believe me.... it is his problem, not mine. I paid the tickets, hotel and car for to see the PD from Morgan working. I told on this forum if any other of the RS team wants to come with me but not response. Now why i must go to a lot of places to take video of the PD?? We want to learn if PD works ok (if Morgan say the true), and if it is possible to understand why our clone don't work.

Regards
Old 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban.
Why is not enough a test at his own test field??? If i will see the PD to working, i will tell here it. If it don't working, i will tell you ...NOT.
If someone don't believe me.... it is his problem, not mine. I paid the tickets, hotel and car for to see the PD from Morgan working. I told on this forum if any other of the RS team wants to come with me but not response. Now why i must go to a lot of places to take video of the PD?? We want to learn if PD works ok (if Morgan say the true), and if it is possible to understand why our clone don't work.

Regards
Hi Geo

Because our method is try in own test field and after go inland and test in natural areas, sites with relics. This is better way.

Regards

Esteban