LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Default Texas Treasure Show

Just got back from the Texas Treasure Show. I finally got to meet Tim Williams, and chatted with him several times. Really nice guy. He had his Geo-Loggers on display, and gave an outside demo which I missed because I got tied up in the White's booth.

H3Tec was also there, with their LRL. It is definitely a dowsing rod, no doubt about that. Sorry Dell, the Duck Criterion wins again. Listened to their seminar, their operational claims are the same ol' tired MFD-style atomic resonance nonsense, all fabricated.

When I pulled in Sunday morning, 2 fellows were in an adjacent field so I walked out to see how they were doing. They were searching for a hidden silver coin (the units were "programmed" for silver). I made sure they scanned past me, because I was carrying a 10-ounce silver bar. They had no idea. What a piece of garbage. I'm told that someone at the show actually bought one for $10,000, so the H3Tec was at least successful in locating a nice chunk of cash.

Finally, I saw Mike Healey's new dowsing rod at a booth. Sorry Mike, it looks kinda silly, you should include a tin-foil hat with it.

- Carl
Old 03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Just got back from the Texas Treasure Show. I finally got to meet Tim Williams, and chatted with him several times. Really nice guy. He had his Geo-Loggers on display, and gave an outside demo which I missed because I got tied up in the White's booth.

H3Tec was also there, with their LRL. It is definitely a dowsing rod, no doubt about that. Sorry Dell, the Duck Criterion wins again. Listened to their seminar, their operational claims are the same ol' tired MFD-style atomic resonance nonsense, all fabricated.

When I pulled in Sunday morning, 2 fellows were in an adjacent field so I walked out to see how they were doing. They were searching for a hidden silver coin (the units were "programmed" for silver). I made sure they scanned past me, because I was carrying a 10-ounce silver bar. They had no idea. What a piece of garbage. I'm told that someone at the show actually bought one for $10,000, so the H3Tec was at least successful in locating a nice chunk of cash.

Finally, I saw Mike Healey's new dowsing rod at a booth. Sorry Mike, it looks kinda silly, you should include a tin-foil hat with it.

- Carl
Thanks for updating us all on what you saw at the show. From the pictures on the Internet, H3Tec looked like another pseudo-enhanced dowsing rod. Glad you verified our suspicions.

Mike's RLR looks like another attempt to utilize some copper tubing and brazing rod and come up with just another ideomotor-based dowsing rod. Innovation equals zero. I like the idea of an enclosed tin-foil hat. Wilhelm Reich would be proud.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:

- Carl
Carl,

It wouldn't find your silver bar because it was not "long time buried" silver. You know, it takes time for those ionic fields to form.

Glad to hear it went well for you in Texas. Wish I could afford one of those Vision machines.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Guru

Carl, I actually joked that one of the RLR prototypes could be nicknamed The Alien WTF? Someone else said I must have got the plans from a downed UFO. And there are a couple people who really seem to take offense to it after only looking at the photo. I take that as a compliment. It might look silly to you, but it's a serious performer. Like a fine violin, it takes practice to get the most out of it.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carl, I actually joked that one of the RLR prototypes could be nicknamed The Alien WTF? Someone else said I must have got the plans from a downed UFO. And there are a couple people who really seem to take offense to it after only looking at the photo. I take that as a compliment. It might look silly to you, but it's a serious performer. Like a fine violin, it takes practice to get the most out of it.
Old piece of wire bent into the shape of an L or your RLR - it does not matter how long you practice with them, 5 minutes or 5 years. They always come back with the same answer; "I guess it's over there", or "I think that looks like a good spot to try".

Then you get out your trusty metal detector and start scanning the area in ever-increasing circles. Pretty soon, you will dig up something that might be considered a possible target. And that's the way it works; every time.

Don't forget to line your ball cap with tin foil.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Guru

The H3Tec would work a lot better with an RLR hooked up to it. The RLR trains the operator to be more accurate. Any sloppy rod work is immediately obvious. You can sweep it very slowly and easily get a response. This gives more time to detect the signal line or target.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
The H3Tec would work a lot better with an RLR hooked up to it. The RLR trains the operator to be more accurate. Any sloppy rod work is immediately obvious. You can sweep it very slowly and easily get a response. This gives more time to detect the signal line or target.
If you hook one dowsing rod up to another dowsing rod, would that make it Dowsing Squared?

Now let's assume the first dowsing rod is off by 50%, and its results are fed into the second dowsing rod, which also has an error rate of 50%. It would seem that now the operator could be guaranteed of at least being 100% wrong, if the errors are additive. If they are the product of the two errors then that works out to an error of 2500%. Does this mean a dowser could be standing in the USA and end up searching in the wrong continent?

Maybe the tin-foil cap could reduce that error by say, 10%

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Guru

I wasn't there but I saw the Nat Geo show and saw what the rod looked like. Just your basic rod if that's the same one these guys had. Just a piece of tubing with a welding rod sticking out and a wire hooked to it. That was nothing like the photo of that camo hand-held unit someone posted here.

I suspect these guys didn't have enough rod practice to be performing in front of a crowd who are staring at the buckets and at them. Just try and imagine all the gold and silver in the area. Add to it tons of electronic equipment. I don't know if even I could have hit 100%. It's easy to get distracted most anytime and this type situation is severe. Just the fact that they even attempted it is a dead give-away.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:

- Carl
Hi Carl,

I'm not doubting what you believe, however I'm very sure the statements are slanderous and outright mean. If you were interested in debunking our technology you should have come to us and talked. We would be more than happy to give you a full demonstration of our products as well as a quick training session. This is not dousing, at least as far as Einstein believed dowsing worked. We had a similar experience with the U. S. army, however after using our detection technology they wanted them in the middle east where they are protecting the forward operating bases for incoming LED's and VBIED's.

Anytime you would like to understand more how this works, we would be happy to show you. It's very poor judgment to tell people you are an expert in this technology and find it not to work.

Thanks for your time and hope you are well.

Regards,

H3 Tec
Old 04-10-2009, 06:01 PM

Carl,

Another thing to think about is what silver did you and Tim have, and what isotope was the silver? I'm pretty sure silver isn't silver, there is a broad range of isotopes correlated with silver, maybe you should find a PhD chemist and have him/her give you a quick course in the different isotope ranges of silver.

Just a thought.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3 Tec View Post
I'm not doubting what you believe, however I'm very sure the statements are slanderous and outright mean.
Only if my statements are false, which they are not.

Quote:
If you were interested in debunking our technology you should have come to us and talked.
Oh, I did do that. The fellow I talked to started shoveling out all sorts of pseudo-scientific nonsense, which might work on the average technically illiterate wanna-be treasure hunter (I watched them swallowing it all the way to the sinker in your seminar), but not with me. When I told him he was shoveling nonsense, he switched gears and told me how the US government was buying units... as if I would believe the guv'ment to be the hallmark of purchasing wisdom.

Quote:
We would be more than happy to give you a full demonstration of our products as well as a quick training session.
Well, I just might take you up on that. Would you do the demonstration under randomized double-blind conditions?

Quote:
This is not dousing, at least as far as Einstein believed dowsing worked.
What makes you think Einstein believed dowsing works? And what makes you think your dowsing rod isn't a dowsing rod?

Quote:
We had a similar experience with the U. S. army, however after using our detection technology they wanted them in the middle east where they are protecting the forward operating bases for incoming LED's and VBIED's.
Who can I contact to validate this claim?

Quote:
Another thing to think about is what silver did you and Tim have, and what isotope was the silver? I'm pretty sure silver isn't silver, there is a broad range of isotopes correlated with silver, maybe you should find a PhD chemist and have him/her give you a quick course in the different isotope ranges of silver.
Well, it didn't take long to trot out the alibis. I'll add this one to my long list of El-Ar-El excuses for failure.

- Carl
Old 04-11-2009, 03:56 AM

For those that do not know about H3tec here is some reading.

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/20...on-google-deal

Tim

Old 04-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3 Tec
Anytime you would like to understand more how this works, we would be happy to show you. It's very poor judgment to tell people you are an expert in this technology and find it not to work.
This is a good idea. Show us all how it works.

You are posting in the biggest tech-oriented treasure machine forum on the planet. All eyes are watching to see what the engineers and tech people say and think here. We have heard an opinion by some people who saw your H3 Tech machine live, but this is only one side of the story. After reading your page, I am undecided in what to believe. Theoretically, it could be possible for your machine to work on the principle that you alluded to several times. But the real proof is in a live test to see if it works. If any other readers have read your page, then I suspect there are others who are undecided on whether your machine works or not.

On your web page, we see several claims you make about the details of how the H3 Tek works. You also posted some information to the effect that you had 100% positive results returned from others who tested your treasure locator. You have posted a summary of your involvement in the National Geographic documentary about gold, where you say "A small amount of gold was hidden in a location known to only one person. Then one of the team members was given an H3 device and told to go find the gold. It took all of about five minutes for the H3 technology to find it, buried out in a 50-acre field". (from: http://www.h3tec.com/faq.html ).
The theory seems plausible, and the claims of a working LRL seem too good to be true.

So the only questions remaining are:
1. Does it work well enough to demonstrate in front of the people who read this forum?
2. Will it find treasure for anyone who uses it according to the instructions?
3. Can it pass a double blind test?

So far, nobody who produces or uses a long range locator has been able to pass a double blind test and successfully show the location of a hidden treasure item 7 times out of 10 tries. Can the H3 Tec do this? Can it do something else useful to treasure hunters?

If so, tell us about it. Why not skip the hype and stories of amazed witnesses, and simply hold a demonstration for the people who read this forum. If we see it doing what you say is can do in front of us live, then who could complain that it does not work? Show us all how it can pass a double blind test. Show us it finding a hidden coin in a 50 acre field. If you want, tell us more about how it works. This sounds like a fascinating principle of operation.

Also, if it can correctly identify which of 10 locations the gold or silver has been hidden 7 times out of 10 tries from more than 10 feet distance, then take Carl's challenge for $25,000. We all including Car-NC are anxious to see some long-range locator pass this test. If the H3 Tec can pass this test, then the prize money will be only a small part of the money that will be coming your way. You can expect a fortune in sales orders to be flooding your email address, judging by the amount of readers who check into this forum regularly.

I also have an open invitation to anyone who can demonstrate their long range locator finding treasure in front of me live. I will videotape the demonstration and take photos, then post an article describing the demonstration on a professional web page with links to all the major treasure forums including this one. If I am impressed with the results, I may even buy an H3 Tec locator.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-11-2009, 02:29 PM

you can rant all you want, and use your "intelligence" to say what you will. No one came to me at the show and asked me how the H3 worked, and if they could have a demonstration.

Funny thing you use this forum, bravery and up front honesty doesn't seem to be your hallmark.

Regards
Old 04-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Carl,

Just a thought.
For example, abundance of both main silver and copper isotopes like showed in these tables? (fragment)
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Something like that. I have a lot of charts also. I was referring to silver, not copper, but that's just a small fact when we were talking about silver. I'm sure I'm boring you. Because that's exactly what you are doing to me.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
.....We had a similar experience with the U. S. army, however after using our detection technology they wanted them in the middle east where they are protecting the forward operating bases for incoming LED's and VBIED's.

Regards,

H3 Tec
OMG!!!!!!

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/pubs-sum/178913.htm

Please read pages 71-72 of the above report from the US Department of Justice. View the Adobe File, it is easier to find the subject pages.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 PM

we are working with local city government for meth detection and law enforcement as well as the intermountain Bomb Squad, compromised of Sheriff, FBI, ATF... etc.
our big contracts are with oil work.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:18 PM

H3tec Doesn't not the H3tec have a free moving rod? If so it is a dowsing rod. I'm not trying to start anything here just stating what I saw. They had a pound of US silver. I'm not knocking the H3tec just stating what I heard in the meeting.

Tim

Old 04-11-2009, 02:25 PM

yes it has a rod, however it is not free moving when the device is turned on. You should be careful to spread ill will, I'm pretty sure you don't understand the H3 nor the culture of making sure what you say is truth. I wish you would have taken as much time with us as you did with the people that were saying it did not work. Anytime you want to set up a test as the we did at Chemir to certify our claims, I would be more than happy to do so. It could be a ton of U.S. silver, if the isotope was silver 107, and they were looking for silver 109, they would miss it, because it wasn't looking for silver 109. We set the target to a specific atomic signature, and weight from the specific element mass, type, and isotopes. It's not a very simple process so I expect some push back from everyone that doesn't have an advanced Chemistry, physics, and engineering background. I'm not being arrogant it's is what it is. With our patents in place extensive claim work had to be done in order to satisfy the tests of the U.S. patent attorneys.
Anytime you would like to participate, I would love to show you and everyone else the H3 and how it actually works.