LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Guru

Default One more to prove the concept

The concept developed by Rangertell has made school.
I refer to the inductively transmit-receive aproach employing an antenna aligning to the signal lines emitted by the EM field of the objects. In this case, there are two of them.

A german manufacturer is using the same method for quite some time and I just thought it was worth to mention it.

In place of the calculator, another signal generator but with fixed frequencies.

Unlike the RT unit which allows parameters to be keyed in to receive the magnetic response of shape, depth etc. of the target, making it more versatile, the Tomdec unit has only fixed frequencies to locate the targets and it's built more properly in my view as it tends to cancel any ideomotor effect which tends to interfere in the detection when the user is unexperienced.

I just see their frequencies are not the most adequate, but as this device has been around for sometime, maybe they have upgraded them.

Nice reading to all.
http://www.mp-detections.com/Siteang.../tomdecv4.php4
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM

A Quote from the Website, taken out of context :
Quote:
...The scanning system TOMDEC V4 does not search - as metal detectors do - for the metal...
OK, i believe this part.

hung wrote :
Quote:
Tomdec unit has only fixed frequencies to locate the targets and it's built more properly in my view as it tends to cancel any ideomotor effect which tends to interfere in the detection when the user is unexperienced.
How does it cancel the ideomotor effect ? Its a Dowsing Rod.
Why would the ideomotor effect interfere in the detection ? The only Way to detect something is through ideomotor effect, if the Target Location is known.

Quote:
One more to prove the concept
Another expensive LRL... thats not Proof.
If one Scammer makes good Money, another Scammer will steal the Idea and do the same.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Götz von Berlichingen View Post
Another expensive LRL... thats not Proof.
If one Scammer makes good Money, another Scammer will steal the Idea and do the same.
Exactly!

The box of do-nothing electronics may look a bit different, but this device is CLEARLY an ideomotor response driven dowsing contraption. No need to expend the cost of batteries; just leave the power switch off, and the device will respond just as well with the power on or off.

And, you are right.... if one Wallet-miner can make a few bucks selling a snake oil scam, another Wallet-miner will copy the thing and skim what cash they can from the gullible and technically-challenged. This device may look a little different but it is really a copy of the scam R-T Examiner, the Thomas Electroscope and all the other dowsing rod schemes where the scammer has married do-nothing electronics with an ordinary dowsing rod. Really, not unlike the scams perpetrated by Tim Williams (LRL500) and Dell Winders (Pro-4 Freq. Discm.).

Birds of a feather..... flock together.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Götz von Berlichingen View Post
How does it cancel the ideomotor effect ? Its a Dowsing Rod.
Why would the ideomotor effect interfere in the detection ? The only Way to detect something is through ideomotor effect, if the Target Location is known.
Sorry, but your inferences are wrong and miserably shows you do not understand AT ALL what dowsing is and its related aspects.

The RT Examiner and the TOMDEC are not dowsing, as some people erroneously think they are.
The explanation at Tomdec's site and even in RT's site are correct.
It's up to you to believe it or not.
But first you need studying on the subject to prevent yourself from saying things as you did in the quote.

Regards.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Sorry, but your inferences are wrong and miserably shows you do not understand AT ALL what dowsing is and its related aspects.

The RT Examiner and the TOMDEC are not dowsing, as some people erroneously think they are.
But first you need studying on the subject to prevent yourself from saying things as you did in the quote.

Regards.
The website states that the device works by radiasthesis (another word for dowsing). Case closed.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Guru

From the site:

The scanning system TOMDEC V4 does not search - as metal detectors do - for the metal,
(e.g. gold or silver) but for the electromagnetic fields from ionic motions (positive or negative charged particles), which build up around metals. The internationally used term for locating such fields is “human radar“ or radiasthesis.

That is, the 'internationally ACCEPTED term' is radiasthesis.
It does not mean it's employed.
It's just an easier term to explain the aproach to the general reader.
In the underlined explanation resides the true elements involved in the detection.
The TOMDEC differs from the Rangertell as it employs batteries. It means it reaches the same goal of locating the signal lines using electronics whereas the RT uses radionics.

Dowsing is a term many times erroneously used to define a concept where often the said term is not found at all.

There are dowsers who can locate a target with the aid of a 'dowsing rod' a 'dowsing pendulum' or no tool at all. Just his mind.

The RT, TOMDEC, Electroscope, etc. and etc. have nothing to do with dowsing except for a moving antenna. Nothing else.

Case have never been so open for all those years.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
The TOMDEC differs from the Rangertell as it employs batteries. It means it reaches the same goal of locating the signal lines using electronics whereas the RT uses radionics.
The RT uses batteries too.Or do you mean the calculator glued on top of it is doing nothing ?
Quote:
The RT, TOMDEC, Electroscope, etc. and etc. have nothing to do with dowsing except for a moving antenna. Nothing else.
There is nothing that make move the antenna except the user´s movement, so this must be a dowsing rod.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
From the site:

The scanning system TOMDEC V4 does not search - as metal detectors do - for the metal,
(e.g. gold or silver) but for the electromagnetic fields from ionic motions (positive or negative charged particles), which build up around metals. The internationally used term for locating such fields is “human radar“ or radiasthesis.

That is, the 'internationally ACCEPTED term' is radiasthesis.
It does not mean it's employed.
It's just an easier term to explain the aproach to the general reader.
In the underlined explanation resides the true elements involved in the detection.

Dowsing is a term many times erroneously used to define a concept where often the said term is not found at all.

There are dowsers who can locate a target with the aid of a 'dowsing rod' a 'dowsing pendulum' or no tool at all. Just his mind.

Case have never been so open for all those years.
The TOMDEC V4 is mounted on swivel handle, so it is clearly a dowsing contraption. Case is still closed, however many times you try lifting the lid.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:

Hmmm, it seems they are dowsing because they depend upon a pivot point for them to work and in fact your last statement has the word "except", clearly meaning they have something in common with dowsing(that is they have mechanical parts) and dowsing uses those unseen forces to move the forked stick, much the way these devices do.

......That part about a dowser who uses no tool, "Just his mind".
Clearly this is the way to go, get rid of the pivots and use
"mind over matter"...and just using your mind would be a lot cheaper.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Guru

The RT Examiner and the TOMDEC (and like contraptions) most ASSUREDLY are dowsing, and do require an ideomotor response from the operator before they will move, indicate or respond.

No amount of postings "saying" otherwise will change that fact.

A leopard cannot change its spots, no matter how many times you call it by some other name. Sorry!

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Guru

I own (and use) a RT Examiner and can assure you it does not move the antenna by ideomotor.

Ideomotor can indeed be used if the user is not careful enough and will induce falsings in the movement as the device deals with micro currents.

If the calculator is taken off, the device stops working imediately.

If you wish, check my report on the tests I did with the examiner last year. It's somewhere in this forum.

I own this unit for some years now and I KNOW it's not ideomotor that moves the antenna and we all know what it is. It's just that many don't accept it.

Once I asked a famous US dowser who had got one Examiner wheter he thought it was dowsing.
His answer:

'It can be anything, but certainly it's not dowsing'.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Guru

Quote:

Regards.
Funny you should say that????????????????????????????????????????????.
I also took a Looooong look at that box and ......yes I also smell a snake. We are in hard times.
This thing WILL NOT PICK UP A SIGNAL FROM GOLD....THAT IS A FACT.i WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE MOB(THE BIG BOSS ,OF THE YOU KNOW WHO!) BUY ONE AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Old 02-07-2009, 06:57 AM

Default Rangertell Will Replace Examiner

Message for Clondike

It has come to our notice that your Examiner is playing up.
We will replace it if you send it back to the address in PM.

RTL&ES
Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
Message for Clondike

It has come to our notice that your Examiner is playing up.
We will replace it if you send it back to the address in PM.

RTL&ES
Clondike Clad - go for it!
This will no doubt be the latest model with improved frequencies, the correct number of knobs, and suitable diodes in the right places.
We may even be given a new excuse by Hung when you find that it doesn't work.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Clondike Clad - go for it!
This will no doubt be the latest model with improved frequencies, the correct number of knobs, and suitable diodes in the right places.
We may even be given a new excuse by Hung when you find that it doesn't work.
Yes! Most definitely go for it, CC. You will be out some postage but at least when you get it, try it, and find it works (or conversely doesn't work) just like the one you already have, then the case will be closed.

Or will it.....? Will there be more excuses? ...more reasons why "you" just aren't cut out to make it work?

I know I'm not alone in wondering what the next line of "excuses" will be, but one thing is for sure ---when it does not work, just like the one you have; there will be excuses provided.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed