LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-05-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Colorado Gold Sticks

Ohh goodie, this one has LEDs !!!

"Gold was found first. If no Gold was in the area, it would then take us to silver, and titanium, and other precious metals. Many people call this witching, and other call it dowsing. "

I would call it fraud.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-St...QQcmdZViewItem

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Banned

Default To Carl and all re posts and threads and replies

I am new to this forum. I try to keep my work and hobbies as professional as possible. I and going back through the posts and threads looking at what you all have been chatting about. I'm finding it a tad frustrating with threads/posts such as this stupidly childish one, which has not had a reply since posting. It's a bit like going to the toilet and lifting up the cover and finding someone else has left a mess in the bowl.
I'm asking as Carl is the administrator could he please try and clean up/delete threads or new threads that have never had a reply for over 6 -12 months?
Or better still add a bit of negetive feedback to the system (like an amplifier circuit) and if no post replies after 6 months have an automatic email sent to the instigator saying something like;
Dear member We have had NO REPLIES to YOUR thread dated (dd/mm/yyyy) - Maybe you should GO CLEAN THE TOILET and leave DETECTION WORK TO THE PROFESSIONALS!
Regards GEOTECH FORUM

No sarcasim ment Carl but i really dont want to join a circus.

kind regards and happy prospecting

Ernie
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Guru

Default Colorado Gold Sticks - Biggest Scam on the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I am new to this forum. I try to keep my work and hobbies as professional as possible. I and going back through the posts and threads looking at what you all have been chatting about. I'm finding it a tad frustrating with threads/posts such as this stupidly childish one, which has not had a reply since posting. It's a bit like going to the toilet and lifting up the cover and finding someone else has left a mess in the bowl.
I'm asking as Carl is the administrator could he please try and clean up/delete threads or new threads that have never had a reply for over 6 -12 months?
Or better still add a bit of negetive feedback to the system (like an amplifier circuit) and if no post replies after 6 months have an automatic email sent to the instigator saying something like;
Dear member We have had NO REPLIES to YOUR thread dated (dd/mm/yyyy) - Maybe you should GO CLEAN THE TOILET and leave DETECTION WORK TO THE PROFESSIONALS!
Regards GEOTECH FORUM

No sarcasim ment Carl but i really dont want to join a circus.

Ernie
Better yet, just using the name Colorado Gold Sticks (or variations thereof) should bring instant banishment. What a joke
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Banned

Default Banishment

Banishment? NO! Never! Every man deserves a castle of some kind. I feel like that little green thing in star wars (Yoda?) When he spoke to luke skywalker after he got his ship stuck in mud. Luke asked I'm searching for a great and strong and powerfull Master, and the tiny, ugly, green, little old timer said Mmmmm! Teach you I can!
Every man desires a castle and one thing i've learn't out of 30 years of mining construction is you build your fellow man UP not down!
If YOU continue through your life putting your fellow man down you will find youself, one day, banished to your own corner with little or no friends.
I think of a book called HOW TO BUILD FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE which is an excellent seller apparently, although i have not bought it, but basically describes possitive ways to communicate to others.
Which i think this forum needs attention to this subject, of possitive communication to others .

kind regards and happy prospecting.

Ernie
Old 03-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Which i think this forum needs attention to this subject, of possitive communication to others .
Hi Ernie, probably you mean that your communication is an example of positive communication to others here?

Do you have a dinner with mr. hung?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Guru

Hi Ernie,
I see that you have just made your first step into the human society, where you can be confronted to opinions different from yours.
I hope you will soon meet the higher level, and discover tolerance .
I in no way agree with the scam devices supra-cited, but i defend freedom of speech.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

Default Dinner with Mr Hung

What are suggesting i'm *** or just saying that because your mum caught you dressing up in her panties and kicked you out to the back shed again.
Don't worry the girly mags are still in your hiding place. Your (or Dr Bests)) diagram of the IR laser and two recievers is rather friggin simple, why didn't you just explain it and stop crap like " it's a bio modulated magnetic responce that shakes the internal molecular structure" from clogging up this forum.
God help us! Who's the scam artist here!
PLAIN AND SIMPLE IT'S A FRIGGIN REFLECTING LASER (MATTER REFLECTS)
Ohh then i hear Esteban (NO OFFENCE ESTE) saying yes is FM like i have been building for over 20 years and there's another 100 posts laughing at him posted. YES ESTEBAN IS FM, THE OP AMP SWITCHES FROM LASER FREQ TO ZERO FREQ AS YOU MOOOVE THHEEE LLLASSSSEEERRR ACCCRROOSS TTTHEE TTTAAARRGGEETTT very wide bandwidth but FM. bw=0hz to IRhz
Cripes for so called GURU'S and SENIOR members you seem to be full of crap.
And if i might add please stop bagging Esteban and Hung they both have their own castle in their system and once again just for YOU WM6 my special needs member, MATTER REFLECTS, esteban and hung's system uses a FLAT transmission coil antenna which is directional The telescopic antenna is the reciever which POINTS to the TARGET
The signal is reflected off the target. yes yes MATTER REFLECTS

And once again WM6, mmmmm WM6, WM6, WM6 please put away that magazine and pay attention this class is just for you my special needs WM6
M. YES M. - is for MAAATTTTEEERRR REFLECTS
Now let's hear your say it?
Come ON Try it, i'LL say it with you MMMM, MMMAAA, MMAATT, MMAATTER,
REFLECTS! CLAP CLAP CALP!

That's all for this special needs class folks,
Ian (Ernie) Parker
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Guru

The original Soundwitch was developed in the early 1990's. CGS is just a copy. Don't know if it was pirated, but it is not "Bran New" like the ebay ad claims. That is false advertising. You can buy a piezo tweeter for under $5 at Radio Shack. Just hook up a battery and you are ready to annoy your neighbors and yourself.

That said, some people are able to use this type of device but it is probably the worst LRL ever devised (Sorry Bill). It works if you aren't too arrogant and think you know it all. So that eliminates about 98% of the people on this forum. The inventor said you can hear a slight tone difference when you are on the signal line. I call it a "hearing blink". It's like the sound goes dead for an instant. At least my ear muscles have some kind of reaction that blocks out the sound similar to blinking your eyes.

You can hook up a loudspeaker to a frequwncy generator and get a much more accurate device. I even hooked up a sub-woofer with a built-in amplifier to an FG and it shook the whole neighborhood like Tesla's earthquake machine. Only ran it for a few minutes as it got the amp hot very fast. Don't recall if it was any more effective, really didn't have enough time to evaluate it.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Banned

Default Matter reflects

I don't know whether you (MIKE/MONT) sent that last post in error or if you diddn't? And if you sent it on perpose well i can only say your a DicHEAD!
I'm trying to join a semi professional forum, but I see a’lot of wasted time crap/backstabbing/clone stuff here. Good on you Esteban for your perseverance with putting up with it. Although you all seem to be (even you Eesteban ) of on a science wording TRIP! on very simple technology.

These systems are fairly friggin simple! You Carl would have to be a tad slow to suggest that the BIONICbl 01 blaa blaa blaa has an INTERNAL BLAA horizonaltal BLAAA BLAA level (or whatever you originally suggested) and is therefor a scam.
The main thought behind these FORUM detection systems is (MATTER) and YES MATTER REFLECTS! and once again MATTER REFLECTS! And again for the slow one's MATTER REFLECTS!
IF I met any of you in person, and had a referenece in my mind to say yes this is Carl/WM6/ESTEBAN/ETC,ETC i would have detected you. YES?
And, from what I can detect of this forum so far, is that you’re stuffing around with a system that could be put to good use.
From my 30 years of mining engineering & construction experience I can conclude;
The first thing with mining is not what are we going for?
No.1 is Safety first!
No. 2 What do you want to mine/detect/profit from? and Does it exist?

If this is a semi amateur forum so why don’t we set up a library/ system for uneducated junior members to work their way up. BUILD A MAN UP!

GO FORWARD FROM THERE.

kind regards and happy prospecting,

Ian (Ernie) Parker

Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 PM

I would call it fraud. and only scam ,,I bought ,,, Colorado Gold Sticks,,,, dos not work

the small box with buttons there is nothing inside only battery that makes voice

this is scam
Old 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusuf View Post
I would call it fraud. and only scam ,,I bought ,,, Colorado Gold Sticks,,,, dos not work

the small box with buttons there is nothing inside only battery that makes voice

this is scam
Unfortunately, this is the way that most people receive their LRL education.

The ones that build their own LRLs probably know deep down that they're wasting their time, but they have some fun in the process. On the other hand, using good money to buy fraudulent scams is no fun at all.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Guru

thank jusuf
Old 05-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Apparently this recent mention of Colorado Gold Sticks has prompted the Reverend Teddy Martin (the guy who makes them) to send me the following email:

Quote:
Carl, this last email I will write to you before we enter into a class action law suit. We have tried at no avail to get you to take off of our photos as well as your defamation of my character. I have been in touch with my lawyer's office. All 3 lawyers have stated I must first send you a letter of retraction. From the issue of this letter on 05/04/2013. You have 30 days to take off all letters, and images. If you do not take them off within 30 days from today's date. 05/04/2013. We will be entering into a defamation of character suit as well as damages to your false claim that have affected the sales of my product to the tune of $270,000. Last Chance Carl
Teddy Martin / Owner
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 AM

I think he's bluffing.

Randy
Old 05-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Apparently this recent mention of Colorado Gold Sticks has prompted the Reverend Teddy Martin (the guy who makes them) to send me the following email:
Carl, if ya don't mind, please send Reverend Teddy the following message:

"Dear Rev. Teddy,

The damn thing is a fraud, so stop calling yourself Reverend. If you don't "get it", ask what happened to that fraudster Chuckie who had a product a helluvalot fancier than yours. It's public record, ignorance is no excuse. If you don't level with your technically ignorant lawyers what the straight skinny is, in all likelihood in the end it's you they're gonna sue, not Carl.

Look at it another way. If they didn't do a credit check on you, your lawyers are incompetent. If they did do a credit check on you and took your case, they know what you wish they didn't. There isn't enough justice in the world, but there is some."

--Dave Johnson
Old 05-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
... ask what happened to that fraudster Chuckie who had a product a helluvalot fancier than yours.
A more relevant case of fraud is that of James McCormick.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...bomb-detectors
Although JM's case was more serious, as it potentially resulted in many serious injuries and death. In the case of the Colorado Gold Sticks, it only leads to disappointment and a slightly dented wallet.