LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Guru

Question Mineoro 2-Box -- 492 feet range?

Today I was searching the internet for 2-box detectors that find deep treasure. These detectors are usually used for finding large caches of treasure or ore deposits, and can be used for locating caves as well as buried pipes. I found both the White's TM 808 and the Fisher Gemini-3 sell for around $700 or less. These both claim they can detect large targets up to 20 feet deep. But these are not so good for small targets.

Then I find on Mineoro website they sell the MP-10 two-box detector with a range of 164yd / 150m. Mineoro also says it will detect to a depth of 82.02ft / 25m. Now this is a hell of a 2-box detector to find metals that far. Mineoro says it uses Reflective, Conductive and Inductive methods to locate targets (same as Fisher and White's 2-box).

But wait... there's more. It will also find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds, precious and semiprecious stones. Now for a detector that can do all these things I would expect to pay more than $700 like the Whites and Fisher 2-box detectors. The price for the Mineoro MP-10 is $3499. I guess this is not bad considering the longer range and the ability to find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds and other precious stones.

http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/mp10.php
http://www.mineoro.com/#

Has anybody ever tested one of these to verify that it finds treasure 492 feet away, and 82 feet deep?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Today I was searching the internet for 2-box detectors that find deep treasure. These detectors are usually used for finding large caches of treasure or ore deposits, and can be used for locating caves as well as buried pipes. I found both the White's TM 808 and the Fisher Gemini-3 sell for around $700 or less. These both claim they can detect large targets up to 20 feet deep. But these are not so good for small targets.

Then I find on Mineoro website they sell the MP-10 two-box detector with a range of 164yd / 150m. Mineoro also says it will detect to a depth of 82.02ft / 25m. Now this is a hell of a 2-box detector to find metals that far. Mineoro says it uses Reflective, Conductive and Inductive methods to locate targets (same as Fisher and White's 2-box).

But wait... there's more. It will also find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds, precious and semiprecious stones. Now for a detector that can do all these things I would expect to pay more than $700 like the Whites and Fisher 2-box detectors. The price for the Mineoro MP-10 is $3499. I guess this is not bad considering the longer range and the ability to find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds and other precious stones.

http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/mp10.php
http://www.mineoro.com/#

Has anybody ever tested one of these to verify that it finds treasure 492 feet away, and 82 feet deep?

Best wishes,
J_P
This is the usual Mineoro nonsense!
Otherwise why would they have to put "NOT DOWSING" on the mp10 webpage? This is the same old ionic detection crap.
And as for this ->

This modern invention can be used to manufacture countless electronic instruments for different applications like:
  • 1. Locating documents (paper money) buried or exposed.
    2. Locating all substances of the mineral world.
    3. Locating all substances of the vegetable world.
    4. Locating diamonds, locate semi-precious stones, locate water and a lot more.
  • 50 years of ripping-off the unwary...
Old 08-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Otherwise why would they have to put "NOT DOWSING" on the mp10 webpage?
Hmmmm... Maybe you have something there...

I don't see nowhere on White's and Fisher web page where it says "NOT DOWSING"

White's TM 808: http://www.whiteselectronics.com/tm808w.php
Fisher Gemini 3: http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/gemini3.htm
Mineoro MP-10: http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/mp10.php
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Guru

I think that the guys at Mineoro... have some serius problem for claiming that a 2-box md could reach that detection range.

Maybe they can't sell LRLs anymore !

Maybe the following association is made by potential customers:

Mineoro's LRL = CRAP

(crap as "nonsense"... not othe things )
Old 08-24-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I think that the guys at Mineoro... have some serius problem for claiming that a 2-box md could reach that detection range.

Maybe they can't sell LRLs anymore !

Maybe the following association is made by potential customers:

Mineoro's LRL = CRAP

(crap as "nonsense"... not othe things )
Max, I think you are too kind to this! I would like to see one that can only detect gold rings while ignoring all other metals, it doesn't have to detect them too far, say maybe 10 feet, that would be enough for me. Now if some of these LRL makers would send me one free, I would try it out and if it works, I will become a dealer selling them. I wonder if wave a gold ring close to a LRL would it move toward it? Probably not, therefore my conclusion is they don't work . I always wondered how they can sense gold and not other metals, gold must really give off a special signal for them to lock onto.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
1. Locating documents (paper money) buried or exposed.
Locating all substances in the vegetable world??

Hmmmm.... This could solve the problem of world hunger. No more need to pay for programs to send food to starving people. Just send them a Mineoro long range vegetable detector!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmmm... Maybe you have something there...

I don't see nowhere on White's and Fisher web page where it says "NOT DOWSING"

White's TM 808: http://www.whiteselectronics.com/tm808w.php
Fisher Gemini 3: http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/gemini3.htm
Mineoro MP-10: http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/mp10.php
Exactly my point.
Why bother stating "NOT DOWSING" if it's a real 2-box detector?
Unless the writer of the webpage had a guilty conscience.

By the way, I think you meant to say "I don't see anywhere on White's and Fisher web page where it says "NOT DOWSING"".
Otherwise it's a double-negative.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This is the usual Mineoro nonsense!
Otherwise why would they have to put "NOT DOWSING" on the mp10 webpage? This is the same old ionic detection crap.
And as for this ->

This modern invention can be used to manufacture countless electronic instruments for different applications like:
  • 1. Locating documents (paper money) buried or exposed.
  • 50 years of ripping-off the unwary...
Hi,
I think they never had a neuron working there...

"2. Locating all substances of the mineral world."

that would say everything about... but then:

"Locating diamonds, locate semi-precious stones, locate water and a lot more. "

Aren't they from the "mineral world" ?

anyway...
ok diamond are precious, fine.
"semi-precious" stones, like e.g. garnet, agate... exist... fine.

What's puzzling me are precious "stones"... like emeralds, rubys... etc
that I cannot see in their LRL's menu.

Why not emeralds too ??? Why not ruby ???

I think that there in someplaces SA the sunrays hit very hard !

Or maybe they mean "everything" with "lot more"... who knows...

seems the Quadro Tracker's recipe but without the magic cards.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Guru

Hello J Player,i have one Mineoro 2 box model 08 MI, and i test this machine meny times in my field test where i have coins and other things buried for meny years.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Guru

08 MI detects 1kg (coins) at 60cm in mineralized groud. With this 2box you can´t find single coins. Fortunly this device discriminate iron (size horse shoe).For me its a good metal detector,i find many things,very deep,but not so deep as Mineoro put as propaganda...
Old 11-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro 08MI,field test

I try another 2 box,the white´s TM808 and can´t get any signal over this buried 1kg coins(mineralized soil),so this time Mineoro 08MI is the winer.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro 08 MI,good 2 box

I think Mineoro 08MI also can find other things like precious stones or maybe nugets,because it as two sensitive metters and is prepared to work with ground resistivity,and also prepared to work with normal MD switch on the box with 12 meter cable,all optional. This device as good discrimination and good deep if you can do the delicate tuning in control panel,machine will give first the metter indication and when more near the target you ear also soud.I can say this metter its extremly sensitive.It can find easy one jar with coins 1 meter deep...
Old 11-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Guru

About 08 MI i can congratulate Mr.Damasio the inventor for this good 2 box detector,i find deep and nice relics with this Mineoro. Unfortunly the oposit with the other one,the LRL...
Old 11-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Guru

Default Sex detector ???

I have just discovered that in Portuguese and spanish mineoro claims that his detectors can detect baby´s sex from 4 months old.
Everyday i understand better Einstein when he said the only thing that was infinite was human stupidity.
I wonder why they didnt translated that to the other languages.
Jplayer,you need one more position to your switch....
Fred.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I have just discovered that in Portuguese and spanish mineoro claims that his detectors can detect baby´s sex from 4 months old.
Sorry Fred I think you got this one wrong. AFAIK my PDC210 will never tell my wife the sex of her baby.

The info you talk above I think relates to the method Damasio was or is working based on his gathered knowledge which could do this. I don't know any details because it's been a long time since I've talked to him.
There's nothing to do with the current detectors actually.

I've heard some dowsers claim to do that. But I don't have suficcient data about employing dowsing for this to place a coment.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Guru

Hi Hung,

In the main page of the FG80/FG79 and DC2008 metal detectors,they say those detector uses a brand new thechnology (so not from 1959 i guess), with "ionic/electrostatic" field detectors, and that this technology is so new it can be used to build baby sex detector,people detectors, diamonds, big and small treasures. (...).
So they dont really say those detectors can detects that, but the technology does, and those detectors use that technology.

well, i think that "they" have pushed it a bit too far this time.

Fred.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Guru

Hey Fred, you are partly right. The text says new detectors can be built using the ionic electrostatic technology to achieve goals like determining sex, substance types, etc. I really don't know if the IE method can allow this.

Sounds like dowsing methods. I honestly cannot talk about it as Damasio never told me details about this, so I rather not comenting on something I don't have data to process.

Maybe this kind of behaviour is that led me to the development of my own LRL system. I collected enough data to know what is and what is not.

Regards.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:46 AM
Guru

Default I can't stand it anymore

I have a RT and was told it works
I wanted to see how far the game will go.
The ANSWER is ...................................
Old 11-27-2007, 07:55 AM

What??? Only 492 feet? I am disapointed! Knowing Mineoro's politic... must be much more!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Guru

Default one more from a rookie

Negative or incorrect info about product users unprepared to release such, weighs a lot if disclosed public. This is true in all departments of comercial affairs. Metal detecting business is no exception.

Morgan once again shows to me he is a beginner in this art, does not know 40% of what his equipment can do and attempt to release his impressions as undisputable truth. I'm sorry for you man.

First of all. The 08MI along with the MP10 are probably the best 2box detectors ever made. I had told this in the past if anyone remember. Mineoro 2boxes act as regular 2 box (with unbelievable power) and also employs electrostatic principle technology to detect long time buried metals from long distance. Damasio in 1959 while building a new antenna system discovered a way to enhance RF reception and employed this in a new concept of 2boxes.

There's the documented case of Mr. Anisio Trelha who in 1969 found a cache of gold coins from 360 feet away using the 08MI. This is not story. This is fact!
The device detects also from its sides with a special antenna and pocesses 2 VUs showing activity for objects which fall in this scenario or for small objects.

YES. The 08MI , MP10 can detect small objects buried such as a coin or a ring. All you have to do is look at the VU and calibrate it for small objects.

I used to own a 08MI in the past.

Too bad Morgan does not know how to use his instrument right and pose here as an expert of it.

Suggestion: Learn your stuff first!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The device detects also from its sides with a special antenna and pocesses 2 VUs showing activity for objects which fall in this scenario or for small objects.
Yes, activity of objects buried for long time.

I built a two boxes based on Charles D. Rakes' circuit in book. With modification in transmitter with germanium transistor at 2.7 ohm in emitter in limit, consumption 25 mA. In the receiver, the first stage repeated with some mods. In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.

You can increases the sensibility of your TM808 inserting a plug without any connection or install a key for to interrupt the audio. Without the audio is very sensitive only with the meter for some two boxes, try you in your TM 808.

Return with my experiences. I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

Another secret for two boxes: uses separates batteries for transmitter and receiver. I learn this of the old 2 boxes Mineoro BL692.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Default ?????

Holy cow!!! I don't know what you are smoking but I want some
Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Guru

Ola meu bom amigo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.
Fine, this means you've reached a good coil tuning without added capacitance. Congratulations. Nice winding calculations.

Quote:
I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

Another secret for two boxes: uses separates batteries for transmitter and receiver. I learn this of the old 2 boxes Mineoro BL692.
I have plans to turn a 08MI into a MP10 just by changing the transistors and some other minor mods. I have a friend who did this and will handle me the schematics.
Imagine, the 08MI with the power of a MP10!! Yes!
Err.. Well, first I gotta buy me the old 08MI model. Red or blue...

PS. I still did not give up to show up at yur door (Paraguayan site). Let me finish the operation I told you and we'll see.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Guru

Hung, amigo

Wish to know what's happens with the mixture 08MI - MP10. Experimenting with two boxes is very versatile.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, activity of objects buried for long time.

I built a two boxes based on Charles D. Rakes' circuit in book. With modification in transmitter with germanium transistor at 2.7 ohm in emitter in limit, consumption 25 mA. In the receiver, the first stage repeated with some mods. In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.

You can increases the sensibility of your TM808 inserting a plug without any connection or install a key for to interrupt the audio. Without the audio is very sensitive only with the meter for some two boxes, try you in your TM 808.

Return with my experiences. I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

hi Esteban!
can you please send me a diagram on how to separate the batteries for the TX and RX?