Default New gold detector!!!

Today searching i found a gold detector :

http://www.iconos-md.eu/

what you say about???

Regards
Old 08-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Guru

Hi locator,

I say the same as for all treasure finder tools. Ask to see a demonstration of this detector finding long-time buried gold before giving money to buy it.

You can test this detector at a cemetery to see if you find signals where you expect gold jewelry is below the ground, then test in other locations where you expect no treasure buried to compare signals.

I have never seen any long range locator for sale that can find buried treasure with good success rates better than you will find by looking with no locator, and only reading history of where buried treasure is expected. For this reason I would look to see proof it works before paying money.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Somebody found treasure!!!

J_P hi,

thank's about your reply,the things are as you say....you have right about the cemetery test!

I heard that somebody found a small treaaure with Iconos-md long range gold detector!!!!
So,i am searching about this machine...maybe there is something good behind this

I wish you a nice afternoon...Locator
Old 08-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locator View Post
J_P hi,

thank's about your reply,the things are as you say....you have right about the cemetery test!

I heard that somebody found a small treaaure with Iconos-md long range gold detector!!!!
So,i am searching about this machine...maybe there is something good behind this

I wish you a nice afternoon...Locator
Treasure ? made of BRASS ?
Old 08-12-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Your opinion?

Max hello,

which is your opinion about the movement of ions in the ground???

Regards:

Locator
Old 08-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Guru

Hi locator,

Researchers have proved that for some long time buried gold there are ions in the ground where gold is. The gold ions are very few, not possible to measure without taking the soil sample to a chemical laboratory for testing. Not all long time buried gold has ions in the soil. Fresh buried gold has none.

I have never seen any long range detector show where these ions are. I think best you need to see a demonstration of this loctor finding the buried gold before you pay money for it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-21-2007, 11:48 AM

Smile iconos-md

Our greetings to all members.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Guru

Welcome!!! Please, explain your system!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:10 AM

Post For all members of this forum

Greetings to all members of this forum

After reading the opinions that some members publish on this forum, about our products , we observed that there is a tendency from certain members, to connect our detectors with the products of the company Mineoro.
For this reason we have been were forced to defend ourselves and to inform all the members of the forum, in order to make sure that there will be no
other problems or misunderstandings or impressions in the future, concerning our products and the iconos-md company to those interested in Long
range metal detectors.
And we begin by saying a few words about the operating principle of our iconos-md Long range Gold detector and also for the future products which will be introduced to the worldwide market by our company.
In this sector we are compelled to give ONLY in general lines, for confidential reasons certain information about our revolutionary Gold sensor system
which has been implemented into our Long range metal detectors. Therefore as you may understand it is not possible for us to give out complete
information and theory of operation regarding the sensor, having been the result of many years of effort and research ,just to convince some skeptics
who also are professional or amateur electronics engineers and who love to reverse engineer everything they see.
We are forced to protect our invention by this way because if we dont the result will be the publishing of all our efforts in a worldwide scale. We believe
that research is a personal effort, and no one will give away his discoveries without a certain personal profit.
If we remove the majority of members in this forum who are purely amateur enthusiasts and hobbyists, there also exist professionals who are trying to
acquire information for commercial exploitation.
We on our part, cannot know who these people are that fall into this category, and we also have no way of knowing who the true amateurs are in the immense woldwide web ,where everyone uses a false name, and only a limited number of them use their real name.
For these reasons we are forced to limit the information on the operating theory of our sensor system, which is our intellectual property and we will not allow any free exploitation of this information by anyone.
Consequently the general operating theory that we have in our site, is for our judgement, sufficient for anyone interested to acquire this detector.What
someone really wants is to have a working detector that will give him the results that he is asking for, and we on our part must keep the know how
confidential and protected.
We believe that our position on this matter is sincere. It is irrelevant for us if you do not want to admit it but it must be respected.
Another matter that has resulted is that certain members of this forum deliberately disrepute us purposely through their publications. Here we want to clarify that our first orders are due to be delivered by the end of August. How is it possible that certain persons judge and compare and they discredit a detector that they do not have, and have never used, but also have not even seen yet? This is a negative situation for our interests, which will allow us at any moment that we judge right to press legal charges against anyone who purposely wants to disrepute our name via the internet or any other
means.
There is an effort to connect our devices with other manufacturers like Mineoro. Whatever opinion anyone has for the Mineoro detectors does not
concern us and is his own private matter. But we are concerned when people try to connect us with Mineoro and they try to link us with them about the
method of detection and operating principles of the iconos-md Detectors. We do not know the theory of operation of the Mineoro detectors and even if
we knew, it does not allow us to take a stand, but we certainly know ours and we can say that they have many differences between them.
A fact that we can publish is that our detector uses a microwave aerial in combination with a specially manufactured revolutionary sensor for Gold and
this creates a big difference in detection principles. Also some similar expressions that we use do not mean essentially same operating theory of the detectors.
The only resemblance that we have with the Mineoro detectors is that we also can detect gold from Long distances.
Lastly a company, especially a new company in this area, must be judged by it's works.
Shortly we will present a special Tesla coil exclusively for PI
Detectors, which as many know is very difficult to manufacture, but it will give you the possibility to understand and see the efforts that we make in
order for everyone to have better results in metal detecting.
Remember that every honest effort is for everybody's benefit, and should be faced seriously and not with disreputive reactions or other ways.
Regards to all
The iconos Team
Old 08-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Guru

For now you're just making advertising for free here.
Your avatar is somehow explicit.

As I remember the forum rules make an explicit prohibition of making direct advertise of a product if not in the "Advertising Forum" section.

You can read rules in the "Annuncements/Commercial vs Non-commercial posts" by Carl.

You can advertise your product in the Advertising Forum.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Guru

Hi iconos-md,

Welcome to the forum. You are welcome to talk here as much as you like about your metal detector. Carl is the owner of this forum, and he says it is ok for manufacturers to post in any of the forums including links to your website is ok. If you want to make advertising pages, you can do this free in the advertising forum below.

We are all interested to see some tests how well your Iconos detector works. And we are interested to know the principles it works on. We don't need to know all the details inside and schematic. But it would be interesting to know what kind of frequencies it uses, and how far it can find buried treasure.

This forum has mostly skeptic people because no other long range locating company will demonstrate their equipment finding treasure in front of us so we can see. If you are willing to conduct demonstrations, then all will be happy to see the results. If the results are proven to work, then you may become very famous here, because people all over the world look here to see what is a good detector to buy. But if you don't show any good proof that the Iconos will find treasure, then many people will say bad things about it. We have heard many stories about long range locators guaranteed to find treasures. But when people buy these detectors, most of them never find the treasures, and they want their money back. If you show us that your locator will work to find the treasures, then you will become the hero for all in this forum. I hope the best for you and your team. We wait to see what your locator will find, and some description of the principle it works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-05-2008, 04:17 AM

Default My experience with ICONOS Gold Detector

Please find below the summary of my business transactions with ICONOS Gold Detector:

- After 83 days after ICONOS received the money, I still do not have the product delivered.
- ICONOS shipped a defective product that does not work, so I returned the product back.
- ICONOS requested more money (350 Euros) for the replacement. They promised that they will ship the replace immediately once they receive the additional money.
- I sent additional money.
- ICONOS informed me that they have shipped the replacement unit using a courier company.
- But I did not receive the product. I confirmed with the courier company that the tracking number they provided does not even exist. The courier company confirmed to me that there is no shipment coming to me
- I tried to reach ICONOS repeatedly, but ICONOS does not respond to my emails and calls anymore.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Guru

Kirk, I am very sorry to hear of your dilemma with Iconos. It's a helpless, empty feeling in the gut to be betrayed. I sure hope it works out for you.

They also give a bad name to electronics people. I wish you the best in dealing with the people at Iconis. Dell
Old 06-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Guru

Default Youe are doing the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Kirk, I am very sorry to hear of your dilemma with Iconos. It's a helpless, empty feeling in the gut to be betrayed. I sure hope it works out for you.

They also give a bad name to electronics people. I wish you the best in dealing with the people at Iconis. Dell
Can you really look at what you are saying.
You are doing te same thing.
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Old 06-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
In fact he's not really giving a bad name to electronics people, because clearly he isn't one!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
your doing VR800

http://wdl.persiangig.com/pages/down...ocument/VR.pdf