LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Administrator

Default I now own a Mineoro FG80

OK, this might prove Qiaozhi right, that only "dazed and confused" people [spend] their hard earned money on a Mineoro. But I have now bought a Mineoro FG80, because I want to know once and for all if this thing is legit, or more bogus nonsense like every other LRL I've ever seen. My experience with the PDC205 does not fill me with optimism.

No, I am not going to tear into this, at least not for a while. I will run tests and allow Mineoro and their proponents to offer feedback on the techniques and results. When I am done, we will KNOW whether it works.

It has been raining here for 2 days, so humidity is essentially 100%. Testing will begin when the air dries out.

- Carl
Old 11-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Guru

Default FG-80 test

Thanks Carl for your big efford to help us to see if this machine really works has the factory saids.
I m not very active writing on the forums, but i always have a time to follow all posts.
Good luck and we will see whats going on with the FG-80
Best regards from Santiago, CHILE
Nelson
email:ce3llp@mi.cl
Old 11-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Guru

Congratulations on your new purchase. Care to share with us on how you came about purchasing the FG80. New…used…factory purchase or whatnot.

Good luck on finding the Lost Confederate Treasure up in your neck-of-the-woods

Jim
Old 11-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Care to share with us on how you came about purchasing the FG80. New…used…factory purchase or whatnot.
No, I'd rather not... doesn't really matter.

- Carl
Old 11-09-2006, 10:36 AM

Default calibration

carl

I own mineoro for 5 months, I noticed that after first calibration it will beeb after about 5 minutes, so you you will need (if it is the same case of my detector) to adjust it again.

we are waiting for your report.

good luck.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
It has been raining here for 2 days, so humidity is essentially 100%. Testing will begin when the air dries out.

- Carl
If there's a long time buried and relatively big gold/treasure in an area, you will be able to detect it no problems even with high humidity. This only plays a major role and it's crutial for fresh gold detection.
One of the targets I detected in the ocean was done in a cloudy/rainy day. It will be taken care of upon my return from expedition.

Mosha is right.
Turn the detector on, calibrate as usual and wait for about 3 minutes for circuitry warm up and threshold sensing. Then you're set.

Excelent news for Mineoro owners.

The first upgrade for the FG80 will be available soon.
This upgrade will also automate the calibration sensing feature. That is, it will be no longer needed to calibrate the knob for different threshold detections. The user will only have to turn the switch on and turn the knob fully clockwise to 999. That's it. It will always be set for max sens in all situations. Pinpointing a big target will remain as usual, decreasing the knob until the center is found.

Also, Damasio told me he plans to open a workshop/lab in his trip to USA where besides demonstrations of the detectors, he will upgrade 'in loco' devices from users who wish to do so.

Well, gotta fly. Lots of things to do.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
If there's a long time buried and relatively big gold/treasure in an area, you will be able to detect it no problems even with high humidity.
I have a US $5 gold coin buried in my test garden, since 2003. It's only ~8 inches (20cm) deep. Will this be a difficult target?

Quote:

What will the upgrade cost?

- Carl
Old 11-09-2006, 03:18 PM

I will be impatient to see the results from Carl. He is the most independent and reliable source out there, since there is a lot of conflict and secrets in this technologie... although i already know what will be said from him and from mineoro...
Old 11-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
I have a US $5 gold coin buried in my test garden, since 2003. It's only ~8 inches (20cm) deep. Will this be a difficult target?
Humm.. Although it's too recent and also it's a little shallow you could.
Generally a target should be around 10 years buried to build a strong ionic field to be detectable at distance and the deeper the stronger that field also.

But if you know where this coin is buried, you have to wait for at least 4 sunny days after raining and set the detector to max sens. Eventually I believe you might get some beeps at about 5 to 7 feet away.

Quote:
What will the upgrade cost?

- Carl
FREE as air.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Guru

Yes, wait few minutes and adjust in the most sensitive point you can.

"Attack" the area from different places and distances, move the detector slowly right-left, left-right, and study. Sometimes is more easy detect the object from several meters than very near.

Best detections occurs with your arm in 90º, horizontal. Also, when you pass over the object.

You can search in your patio for to detect other items maybe there are. But best results in inlands, in relics areas as battlefields, far for electric lines.

From user's guide:

Metals

Natural gold or treasures with continued beeps.
Also detects small objects with alternated beeps.
Eventually silver and copper or alloys.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:08 PM

Default Mineoro

where is Mineoro shematic?????:confused:
Old 11-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
OK, this might prove Qiaozhi right, that only "dazed and confused" people [spend] their hard earned money on a Mineoro. But I have now bought a Mineoro FG80, because I want to know once and for all if this thing is legit, or more bogus nonsense like every other LRL I've ever seen. My experience with the PDC205 does not fill me with optimism.

No, I am not going to tear into this, at least not for a while. I will run tests and allow Mineoro and their proponents to offer feedback on the techniques and results. When I am done, we will KNOW whether it works.

- Carl
Good luck with the testing.

I just hope you've bought the very latest model. There already appears to be an upgrade (according the Mineoro [Hung] Marketing Dept.) and you've barely got it out of the box!

Some possible stumbling blocks you should watch out for are:

1. It doesn't have the correct number of knobs.

2. The detector was accidently fitted with substandard components that somehow managed to evade the Mineoro Q.A. Dept.

3. You're not pointing it in a North/South direction.

4. The humidity is too high.

5. You're wearing nylon undergarments.

6. There's an "R" in the month. (OK - I made that one up.)

7. The gold target is not buried deep enough, or not buried for at least 10 years.

8. You're either standing too close or too far away from the target.

Perhaps the FG80 is based on some Quantum Mechanical priniciple. Let's hope not. Otherwise the skeptic mentality could actually stop it working just by looking at it.

With all the uncertainity, Heisenberg would be spinning in his grave if he could see this stuff.

I'm "watching" with interest. Hopefully this won't affect the results.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:42 AM

Default Good going Carl!

Carl,

I too await your test results. At last the truth will come out once and for all. You would think if these units are so good, the people who bought these would be rich beyond belief not to mention all the demonstrations to the curious.
From the Geophsics books I own, it appears that Spectral Induced Polarization is going to be the best way to find treasure as it goes by the grain size of the material.

Dr. Erika Gasperikova's got a paper on S.I.P. using Natural Fields. I guess you could make a hand held unit which might qualify as an LRL and compete with Mineoro-do you think it would work?

Randy
Old 11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Carl,

At last the truth will come out once and for all. Randy
That's deplorable.
By saying that you implicitly state that Esteban and I are LIARS?!

We use these detectors for a long time and we have always stated the TRUTH. The truth is known for a long time already and the proof is in the pictures we have posted.

But in your case, maybe the truth will be never disclosed indeed, even if it's rubbed in your face.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. I will defer for now, as I want to put some time in with the device I have.

Quote:
That's deplorable.
By saying that you implicitly state that Esteban and I are LIARS?!
I think what most denizens feel is that you in particular, and Esteban to a much lesser degree, come across as spokesmen for Mineoro. That said, they might question your objectivity.

What folks want is a fair & balanced look at a Mineoro. Does it work? Under what conditions & limitations? Or does it just beep randomly?

Now, folks might also question my objectivity as well. After all, I'm clearly a skeptic of LRLs, and very vocal about it. But that's because I've never ever seen one work, even in the hands of so-called experts. If I find one that works, I'll certainly say so.

- Carl
Old 11-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Guru

This implies they were ready for the upgrade.If they had such a plan for upgrade, would be suitable to inform us or at least would wait and send the latest. What's their policy?!! what a ....
for me it's impossible to turn it back for upgrade.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think what most denizens feel is that you in particular, and Esteban to a much lesser degree, come across as spokesmen for Mineoro. That said, they might question your objectivity.
- Carl
The fact I admire Mineoro's work does not necessarly mean I am allowed to lie or cheat about / for them.

Michael: He said he was offered an upgrade. It does not mean at present time however. As far as I know the upgrade is still in beta testing.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. ~
- Carl
So, you bought it new, right? .....Mouahahahaha
Sorry for that, just a joke i couldn´t resist.

This thread is really interesting, the results of your investigations will be really apreciated. Not only for the detector, but also for people´s reactions.
Soemone had to do it.
Fred.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Guru

Carl: Adjust in the most very delicate point you can.

Some tips

Wait few minutes and adjust in the most sensitive point you can.

"Attack" the area from different places and distances, move the detector slowly right-left, left-right, and study. Sometimes is more easy detect the object from several meters than very near.

Best detections occurs with your arm in 90º, horizontal. Also, when you pass over the object.

You can search in your patio for to detect other items maybe there are. But best results in inlands, in relics areas as battlefields, far of electric lines.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Administrator

In the very little time I've spent with it, I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward.

OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests.

- Carl
Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Guru

Default Carl how are you doing with the FG80

Hi Carl any more time with the FG80.
We like to know what you think of the unit.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Administrator

No, it's sitting on my workbench. Hope to get out with it this Spring.