LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-31-2012, 06:15 AM
Guru

Default New PDK

Here is my final version of PDK.
It is more sensitive than PDK 2.0 and detects very easy the phenomenon.
It needs a retune after 2 min and after it can work 1 hour without the needing of new tuning.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2012, 08:44 AM

Congratulations and you wish have good results as the wanna get greetings Hgoumenos
Old 10-31-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
It needs a retune after 2 min and after it can work 1 hour without the needing of new tuning.
Hi..wish you best Mr. Geo...Does it find just gold and silver?..
Old 10-31-2012, 09:56 AM

geo Great work as always!
We hope to see you working closely someday!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very interesting

Here some questions :

1-distance for a 1,5V spark

2-target distance

3-It can locate gold in front of OO coils ?

4-what is the working frequency ?

Regards
Old 10-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Guru

Default Geo New PDK

Hi Geo , can you post more photos (front,left right side) or Video from your new very sensitive PDK.
Maybe it works with TX-RX (so like Normal MD) + Magnetic Field Receiver and Passive Ferrite Receiver with fine adjust.
Congratulation ...

Regards.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Geo , can you post more photos (front,left right side) or Video from your new very sensitive PDK.
Maybe it works with TX-RX (so like Normal MD) + Magnetic Field Receiver and Passive Ferrite Receiver with fine adjust.
Congratulation ...

Regards.
Hi Humhum
Now i have closed. When i"ll open it then no problem to take some photos yet.
It don't works like a normal PD.
The basic is a modificated Alonso's passive receiver plus one extra amplifier plus a magnetometer as you wrote right....

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Very interesting

Here some questions :

1-distance for a 1,5V spark

2-target distance

3-It can locate gold in front of OO coils ?

4-what is the working frequency ?

Regards
Hi Morgan.
Battery spark is about to 1.5m
Yes it can locate gold in front of OO coils. It detects better from front size than the rear size.
It receives signals at 2 frequences, one at 77,8 and other at 79.6 Khz.
Problem is that its very very difficult to calibrate it. With 3 coils it is not easy to make it to receive without a permanent oscillation. It oscillate at 30 Mhz and after a very fine tuning it stop to oscillate and receive signals.
This is the reason that i don't put the schematic here.

Regards
Old 10-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo, good work. Again congratulation. we assume it's very very nice working detector and bla bala bla..... so what?
Frankly; we all know all members here are thirsty for complete information to make it as you yourself are such for a device. finally what will you do about informing us? Tell it honestly; do you have any decision to help us make it or no it's just a show of this device or like past, again some useless defective information to cutting our hands of accessing to a good LRL?
If is like past tell us from now to know not waste our times on this case.
of course I'm sure you won't give us the whole information.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Guru

Since this is an open forum, I don't think Geo or any other person who has built their devices would be that naive or idiot enough to post his project and plans here. With all the starving businessmen around, specially the owner of this site for a LRL project to put their hands on, I even think he is in risk disclosing the insides of his device.

With my Tubedec, I only show pictures from minimum of 4 feet away. And sorry, only from the outer shell.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Since this is an open forum, I don't think Geo or any other person who has built their devices would be that naive or idiot enough to post his project and plans here. With all the starving businessmen around, specially the owner of this site for a LRL project to put their hands on, I even think he is in risk disclosing the insides of his device.

With my Tubedec, I only show pictures from minimum of 4 feet away. And sorry, only from the outer shell.

Hi Hung,
I think that, with one or some Picture not have luck for build this LRL, because not have full schematic or detail information how works it. Only info for general works.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Guru

Congratulations Michael
If someone wants to make money from PDK, go ahead and open a personal web site about your work and your buissness., cause has i understood the first time i joinned this web site, it was for people that wants to experiment and share real information to build they own detectors. I think is not good to stay here, get a lot of information from members experiments and then build a device that finally is a super secret that at end will not share full information.
Has Michael says, i feel the same way, cause this long range locators site have the same objective has geotech1.com, sharing information to build a working detector and then members contribute with experiments to get better performance of a working proyect. but here i have seen no device that really works, only smoke curtins with false data, so this way if you build something, will never work unless you pay for one unit.
Belive it or not, in this world there are a lot of people that don´t have abilities to build a MD or PD, even if you send them full schematics they could not build a working device, so i don´t understand why not to share.
Personally i have a bad expirence from people who asked me on PM some information that i have and after i send it to them, no more emails or PM, and of course, no data sharing to get a working device.
If anyone have a device that works and is a private work and experiments and wants to let us know his job here, is diferent, cause he did not got information from members. He investigate and experiments by his own.
Finally i hope someday we can get our own PD working instead of thinking on buying it at an overprice, cause i m shure if we open it and after removing all componets cover materials, will find the same circuit we all know with some minor mods.
For people who wants to build a PD or PDK, get Carls book and find there some very good information to understand this devices work. On the book you will find good tips that if you read and read, you will get a much clear idea on how to build one and with experimentation i bealive you will get the idea to get a good working machine.

Regards

Nelson

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Geo, good work. Again congratulation. we assume it's very very nice working detector and bla bala bla..... so what?
Frankly; we all know all members here are thirsty for complete information to make it as you yourself are such for a device. finally what will you do about informing us? Tell it honestly; do you have any decision to help us make it or no it's just a show of this device or like past, again some useless defective information to cutting our hands of accessing to a good LRL?
Old 11-03-2012, 04:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
...I think is not good to stay here, get a lot of information from members experiments and then build a device that finally is a super secret that at end will not share full information.
Has Michael says, i feel the same way, cause this long range locators site have the same objective has geotech1.com, sharing information to build a working detector and then members contribute with experiments to get better performance of a working proyect. but here i have seen no device that really works, only smoke curtins with false data, so this way if you build something, will never work unless you pay for one unit.

...For people who wants to build a PD or PDK, get Carls book and find there some very good information to understand this devices work. On the book you will find good tips that if you read and read, you will get a much clear idea on how to build one and with experimentation i bealive you will get the idea to get a good working machine.

Regards
Nelson

Originally posted by michael
Congratulations to Michael and Nelson..!
At least two members of this longrangelocating forum have discovered the true purpose of the forum.

The purpose of the longrangelocator forum is not the same as the Geotech forum.
In the Geotech forum, we see members posting some very advanced cutting-edge designs and sharing information to build working detectors that are more advanced than you can buy in a store.
But in the longrangelocator forum we see photos of sloppy-looking hand-built locators which were made by hobbyists who have no intention to show us how to build a working copy.
We see some photos of a long range locator, and a few hints for what parts are used, but the secrets are hidden behind smoke curtains with false data.
This method of forum posts was started in the longrange locator forum in 2006 when Esteban began showing photos, along with tiny thumbnail images of the schematics that cannot be read.
The question arises: Why do these people show photos of thier "working detectors", then tell us they are a secret?
The answer is clear: They are trying to improve their prestige and glory by showing off what they have, but you cannot have.
What other reason could there be?

In all the time when Esteban was posting photos of his LRLs, he never gave the full details of how to build a working copy.
Then we see several other forum members copied his technique to gain glory for themselves.
But there are actually other reasons why people male posts in this forum.

Here are a few examples:
Manufacturers who want to sell their proprietary designs come here to advertise their products by making forum posts.
We see good examples of this by Morgan, Dell Winders, and Crypton.
In the case of Crypton, it seems that the posts are usually made by customers or readers who see the products on the website.
I do not see Crypton actively advertising here.
In the case of Morgan, he has been a long time member to the longrangelocators forum, and is a friend to most of us.
We all remember him as the person who will never show all the secrets to build a working copy of his locators, same as Esteban.

2. Some people who show posts of their LRLs in this forum are trying to convince other readers that they have built locators which work very well to locate at long distance.
We all have seen the videos of locators locating olive trees and metal garage doors.
Actually when I look back, some of these videos appear to be true long range locating.
I remember seeing Morgan and Geo use the Alonso PD in a manner which appeared to show beeping at a long-time buried gold medal from a distance of 2 meters.
I also saw MIJ's excellent video showing some interesting detection from a similar distance.
But, putting aside the few good videos I have seen, I see a lot of people come here to pretend they have a good long range locator, such as the hung Tubedec, which has no documentation at all for its performance.
What we were shown in the Tubedec post is simply an excercise in product packaging.
The performance is not expected to be any better than a Mineoro DCH85, which is easy to reverse-engineer.

3. Let's look at some other projects we see in the longrangelocator forum which have complete schematics to build.
These are mostly MFD signal generators and static charge detectors.
Do they work?
According to the people who built them and tested them, they do not locate treasure.
We see only Esteban claims they work. Then we read that Esteban did not tell us the secret antenna details which must be done in order to make his zahori work.

4. Finally, we see posts which are made by evil skeptics. Most of these posts are making fun at LRLs, and warning people that they do not work.
But we also see some other posts by skeptics which provide some solid electronic circuits that can accomplish the electronic objectives of LRL experimenters.
These are a real help to the users of LRL's, because most LRL users are not capable of designing circuits without some help to show them what parts to use, and what circuits to copy.

Did you ever wonder why most LRL users don't know much about electronics?
I never wondered.
But that's Just me.
The only thing I wondered is why people come here to show photos of their really, really working LRLs, when they have no proof that they are really, really working, and they have no intention of showing other readers how to build a working copy.
The answer I discovered is these people have a need to show photos to convince others that they have built their brilliant contraptions which nobody else can have.
Maybe this makes them feel as if they are better than others who do not show photos of a really, really working LRL, that nobody else can have.

I suppose this constant bragging about really, really working LRLs explains why this is the biggest longrangelocators forum in the world.
People come here and see the photos, then they make posts to find out how they can build the same really, really working LRL.
Then they find out they cannot have the really, really working LRL.
They can only look at photos, and envy the brilliant designer who built it.
Then, after they become discouraged and leave, there are plenty of new suckers to come and replace them. Just like PT Barnham said... "There's another sucker borne every minute".
Am I right? Or do I have the wrong idea?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Guru

Great theory, J_P, but not the only theory. Hung says the purpose of the forum (established by Carl Moreland) is to get LRL fans to divulge their secrets so he can get filthy rich stealing their ideas. So of course the fans have to protect their IP.

Now it must be admitted that this is a rather funny theory for several reasons.

1. Carl is a master electronics engineer who knows how to build various kinds of long range locating equipment, has built some of it, and works for White's which manufactures some of it. But there's this embarrassing problem: the stuff works, nobody disputes that it works, and that's what makes it NOT an "LRL". You will see in this forum that LRL fans have zero interest in discussing long range locating equipment that actually works. Therefore it's obvious that LRL fans and "skeptics" alike agree on what an LRL is or isn't. Really works, not fraudulent? Not an LRL, this is an LRL forum.

2. If Carl's gonna steal someone's LRL IP, all he's gotta do is to buy one and reverse engineer it. Now if the electronic jimcrackery is all a ruse and what really makes it work is majick pixiedust, he may not know about the pixiedust and therefore his copy ain't gonna work. But this would only prove what he's been saying all along-- that the electronics are fraudulent.

3. Several manufacturers of LRL's, their own advertising makes it clear that the apparatus is fraudulent. Nothing there that Carl would want to "steal"!

4. Mineoro, as it turns out, does have a trade secret-- that they use secret transmitters to make the receiver beep at the right time when doing a "demo". Guess who revealed this trade secret? It was Hung himself who admitted that at least some of the time they use a sonde transmitter buried near the target!

5. If Carl's gonna "steal someone's LRL IP", either he can't recognize IP worth "stealing" or nobody's posted anything worth "stealing". This forum has been running for how long now? (Hint: since a long time before he went to work for White's.) By Hung's theory, this forum has been an abject failure, if Carl came to his senses he'd shut it down.

6. By Hung's theory, nobody who knows anything about LRL's that actually work should be posting here, because after all the whole purpose of the forum is for Carl (or anyone else as smart as Carl) to swipe IP! But as it turns out, this is the liveliest LRL site on the planet. Nobody's making LRL fans and even manufacturers and their reps post here, they do it of their own volition.

So, when it comes to shameless ridiculosity, Hung's theory is certainly the best. But back in the world of "read the advertisement" reality, J_P seems to have the best explanation.

--Dave J.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player;143966[B
]... in the longrangelocator forum we see photos of sloppy-looking hand-built locators which were made by hobbyists who have no intention to show us how to build a working copy.
We see some photos of a long range locator, and a few hints for what parts are used, but the secrets are hidden behind smoke curtains with false data.
J_P
Aha!
Maybe that's where I went wrong with the TOTeM PDK in Chapter 14 of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR". I should have made a number of intentional mistakes in the design, missed out some vital pieces of information, and only hinted at the correct method of coil balancing.
Because everything is fully explained in the text, and it was designed by a skeptic, it cannot possibly be any good.

The whole point of TOTeM is to act as an experimental platform, if you want to investigate the exceptionally "gray" area of LRL pistols. There are no guarantees that you will find any treasure, but there again you won't have to spend mega-bucks on an LRL that will give the same result. Even if you're a skeptic (like me) it's an interesting project to build and test. You can see first-hand why so many people are convinced by this "technology".
Old 11-04-2012, 05:12 AM
Guru

You are 100% correct Qiaozhi
The book explains everithing you need to buils, experiment and test a pdk. Even you can get correct information to upgrade you basic pdk build by some members and also my self.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Aha!
Maybe that's where I went wrong with the TOTeM PDK in Chapter 14 of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR". I should have made a number of intentional mistakes in the design, missed out some vital pieces of information, and only hinted at the correct method of coil balancing.
Because everything is fully explained in the text, and it was designed by a skeptic, it cannot possibly be any good.

The whole point of TOTeM is to act as an experimental platform, if you want to investigate the exceptionally "gray" area of LRL pistols. There are no guarantees that you will find any treasure, but there again you won't have to spend mega-bucks on an LRL that will give the same result. Even if you're a skeptic (like me) it's an interesting project to build and test. You can see first-hand why so many people are convinced by this "technology".
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Congratulations to Michael and Nelson..!
At least two members of this longrangelocating forum have discovered the true purpose of the forum.

The purpose of the longrangelocator forum is not the same as the Geotech forum.
In the Geotech forum, we see members posting some very advanced cutting-edge designs and sharing information to build working detectors that are more advanced than you can buy in a store.
But in the longrangelocator forum we see photos of sloppy-looking hand-built locators which were made by hobbyists who have no intention to show us how to build a working copy.
This method of forum posts was started in the longrange locator forum in 2006 when Esteban began showing photos, along with tiny thumbnail images of the schematics that cannot be read.
The question arises: Why do these people show photos of thier "working detectors", then tell us they are a secret?
The answer is clear: They are trying to improve their prestige and glory by showing off what they have, but you cannot have.
What other reason could there be?

In all the time when Esteban was posting photos of his LRLs, he never gave the full details of how to build a working copy.
Then we see several other forum members copied his technique to gain glory for themselves.
But there are actually other reasons why people male posts in this forum.

Here are a few examples:
Manufacturers who want to sell their proprietary designs come here to advertise their products by making forum posts.
We see good examples of this by Morgan, Dell Winders, and Crypton.
In the case of Crypton, it seems that the posts are usually made by customers or readers who see the products on the website.
I do not see Crypton actively advertising here.
In the case of Morgan, he has been a long time member to the longrangelocators forum, and is a friend to most of us.
We all remember him as the person who will never show all the secrets to build a working copy of his locators, same as Esteban.

2. Some people who show posts of their LRLs in this forum are trying to convince other readers that they have built locators which work very well to locate at long distance.
We all have seen the videos of locators locating olive trees and metal garage doors.
Actually when I look back, some of these videos appear to be true long range locating.
I remember seeing Morgan and Geo use the Alonso PD in a manner which appeared to show beeping at a long-time buried gold medal from a distance of 2 meters.
I also saw MIJ's excellent video showing some interesting detection from a similar distance.
But, putting aside the few good videos I have seen, I see a lot of people come here to pretend they have a good long range locator, such as the hung Tubedec, which has no documentation at all for its performance.
What we were shown in the Tubedec post is simply an excercise in product packaging.
The performance is not expected to be any better than a Mineoro DCH85, which is easy to reverse-engineer.

3. Let's look at some other projects we see in the longrangelocator forum which have complete schematics to build.
These are mostly MFD signal generators and static charge detectors.
Do they work?
According to the people who built them and tested them, they do not locate treasure.
We see only Esteban claims they work. Then we read that Esteban did not tell us the secret antenna details which must be done in order to make his zahori work.

4. Finally, we see posts which are made by evil skeptics. Most of these posts are making fun at LRLs, and warning people that they do not work.
But we also see some other posts by skeptics which provide some solid electronic circuits that can accomplish the electronic objectives of LRL experimenters.
These are a real help to the users of LRL's, because most LRL users are not capable of designing circuits without some help to show them what parts to use, and what circuits to copy.

Did you ever wonder why most LRL users don't know much about electronics?
I never wondered.
But that's Just me.
The only thing I wondered is why people come here to show photos of their really, really working LRLs, when they have no proof that they are really, really working, and they have no intention of showing other readers how to build a working copy.
The answer I discovered is these people have a need to show photos to convince others that they have built their brilliant contraptions which nobody else can have.
Maybe this makes them feel as if they are better than others who do not show photos of a really, really working LRL, that nobody else can have.

I suppose this constant bragging about really, really working LRLs explains why this is the biggest longrangelocators forum in the world.
People come here and see the photos, then they make posts to find out how they can build the same really, really working LRL.
Then they find out they cannot have the really, really working LRL.
They can only look at photos, and envy the brilliant designer who built it.
Then, after they become discouraged and leave, there are plenty of new suckers to come and replace them. Just like PT Barnham said... "There's another sucker borne every minute".
Am I right? Or do I have the wrong idea?

Best wishes,
J_P

""""""""""""""We see good examples of this by Morgan, Dell Winders, and Crypton.""""""""""

It seems the rebelion starts...

My Answer to this,i´m not promoting the PDK´s to sell here,i post evidence and videos that PDK is one LRL that it works.
The PDK´s i sold it start for friends,then the friends ask more PDK´s for other friends and is a cicle. I even not answer to PM´s of other people from Turkya,Philiphines etc.
Most of PDK´s i sold,the owners sent me emails talking about the finds,distances and deeps,its good for scientic evidence about the LRL, and the fact that i sold one PDK to Mexico is my coriousity if PDK work the same in so far country,it seems yes.
Most of PDK´s was sold to Greece,one owner found little treasure(2000 Y.o gold objects) .
The fact that the PDK is sucessful in other countries make me desire to help the TH´s,but as result i spend most of my free time building PDK´s,and dont have time for my TH searches with my own PDK...
The standard price of 400E + transportation cost,is enough for the difficult task of building the handmade LRL,however maybe i earn more if start searches in Germany,Greece,UK ,using my PDK-3 (UNIQUE).
So,i want to give you the ideia that i´m not a LRL producer that expose the product here in your forum to catch clients,what happening is the forum members who convince me to build the PDK´s for them,and this is diferent from what Dell,or Andreas are doing,they are legal LRL makers with all rights to anounce their products here,this is normal in LRL forum.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
""""""""""""""We see good examples of this by Morgan, Dell Winders, and Crypton.""""""""""

It seems the rebelion starts...

My Answer to this,i´m not promoting the PDK´s to sell here,i post evidence and videos that PDK is one LRL that it works.
The PDK´s i sold it start for friends,then the friends ask more PDK´s for other friends and is a cicle. I even not answer to PM´s of other people from Turkya,Philiphines etc.
Most of PDK´s i sold,the owners sent me emails talking about the finds,distances and deeps,its good for scientic evidence about the LRL, and the fact that i sold one PDK to Mexico is my coriousity if PDK work the same in so far country,it seems yes.
Most of PDK´s was sold to Greece,one owner found little treasure(2000 Y.o gold objects) .
The fact that the PDK is sucessful in other countries make me desire to help the TH´s,but as result i spend most of my free time building PDK´s,and dont have time for my TH searches with my own PDK...
The standard price of 400E + transportation cost,is enough for the difficult task of building the handmade LRL,however maybe i earn more if start searches in Germany,Greece,UK ,using my PDK-3 (UNIQUE).
So,i want to give you the ideia that i´m not a LRL producer that expose the product here in your forum to catch clients,what happening is the forum members who convince me to build the PDK´s for them,and this is diferent from what Dell,or Andreas are doing,they are legal LRL makers with all rights to anounce their products here,this is normal in LRL forum.
Well well,
Rebellion? What rebellion?
Everyone knows that neither Geo or you will be showing complete details to make construction of your LRLs.
Nobody is making a rebellion about this fact.
The stream of people who believe you will show them how to make a copy, and then learn you will not show show them has long been established.
I am simply congratulating michael and Nelson for discovering this fact. Do you believe I have the wrong idea?

This never was a rebellion, yet you try to make it seem as if it is a rebellion?
For what reason?
Does it make damage to your sales of PDK if I congratulate michael and Nelson for finding the truth?

Everyone here knows you are selling various versions of your PDK LRL.
You must tell the truth, Morgan!
The truth is you continue to promote your PDK and take orders even while you say you are not promoting your PDK.

Here are your words from various posts you made in this forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
The PDK-2 is handmade,it cost same price like a metal detector...
...the answer is positive,i can make one PDK-2 for you.
But you need to wait,i´m extremly busy now...
...Two PDK´s per month thats the best i can do...yes,need to waith.
I made some PDK´s ,and fortunatly most of the users send me email telling me about good findings...
And look at the PDK promotion you make in your reply to this post..!
Look at the top blue box where I quote the words you just typed into the forum....
You are advertising the performance of your PDK and the price...
People can see your advertisement here and send in their order.
Who are you trying to fool?

We already know you are a manufacturer of LRLS.
We know you are promoting your PDK in this forum.
Look at the post below this... you can see daryo is already responding to your advertisement!
You must send him a PM to tell him you are very busy, but you will sell him a PDK as soon as you have time to build it.

Your method of advertising is the same method which Dell winders uses to advertise his Omnitorn products.
Dell has a long history of hijacking threads to change the topic to his products.
It is exactly as you did to hijack the new Crypton Mini topic to change the focus to the PDK....
See here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=68
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...4&postcount=72

Dell Winders makes most of his Omnitron products by hand and sells them using the same method as you do.
Dell advertises by looking for a competitor product shown in the forum, then he puts a new post to tell how his products are really really working, maybe better than the competitor product, same as you do.
Maybe you learned this technique of advertising from reading posts that were made by Dell Winders?

You want me to believe there is a rebellion starting, and that you are not advertising to sell your LRLs?
Ok, I will pretend to believe you.
Just as I will pretend to believe that you are really trying to show other readers how they can make a copy of the wonderful PDK that you show photos of.

But just because I pretend to believe you are only interested to show other treasure hunters how to build a really, really working LRL does not mean it is the truth.
Other readers can decide for themselves what is the truth, just as michael and Nelson did.
Again... congratulations to michael and Nelson for discovering the truth about the longrangelocators forum

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Michael.
It is not a easy project so to give it free to a forum.
In RS forum Morgan gave the schematic of PDK but nobody made it to work, so how they can make my project to work because it is very difficult????
I gave a general plan of it and some photos from inside so the members who interesting to work on it.
Forums are for ideas exchange not for suppling schematics.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael.
In RS forum Morgan gave the schematic of PDK but nobody made it to work, so how they can make my project to work because it is very difficult????
I gave a general plan of it and some photos from inside so the members who interesting to work on it.

Regards
Thats correct,I GAVE THEM THE PDK SCHEMATIC !!! but nobody believe that is a working LRL schematic...

Thanks Geo
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
I can't understand why you will stop the construction of PDKs???
There are many friends that they like a PDK by you, and some ""friends" who wants from you to stop to sell them.
My opinion is to continue constructing lrls, for the moment you sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Guru

Yes, he sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl, THANKS TO GOOD MEMBERS HELP

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
I can't understand why you will stop the construction of PDKs???
There are many friends that they like a PDK by you, and some ""friends" who wants from you to stop to sell them.
My opinion is to continue constructing lrls, for the moment you sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl.

Regards
Old 01-09-2013, 04:25 PM

Default please

Quote:
Thats correct,I GAVE THEM THE PDK SCHEMATIC !!! but nobody believe that is a working LRL schematic...

Thanks Geo
Hi morgan
can you point me where find THE PDK SCHEMATIC please
Old 01-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff33 View Post
Hi morgan
can you point me where find THE PDK SCHEMATIC please

Hello

The PDK-1 schematic belong to a few forum members in a secret forum.

But there are other LRL projects for everyone to build,and test, the Zahori,the mini zahori, the BFO zahori,the PD ,etc,this you can find here.
Also there is one book who explain how to build the LRL ToTeM...

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Guru

Sorry Geo

But who are you to tell us that this is not an easy project so to give it free to the forum?
Do you think we are stupids that we can think about how to solve "not easy projects" or you are so smart person that no one can go to your level in electronics?
Let me tell you someting, may be you have got success with pd like Morgan with pdk, but no one can disparage our knolegments in electronics unless is limited or advance.
If we (the forum members) are capable to build a metal detector with success and also implement to it some goods mods to allow a better machine, i think we understand electronics. Remeber long range detector are easier projects than a good metal detector like Delta Pulse for example. But Delta Pulse today has improved thanks to member support each other. So when you said that this is not an easy project so to give it free, i desagree cause the project indeed is an easy project, but to tune it correctly is the problem, so if you don´t contribute with full schematics i don´t understand why you are here or you are waiting for some inocent person that can help you secretely and after that you will continue to show members that you finally solve the problem for nuts and that now you have a 100% working pdk?
No my friend this is no the correct way to join a forum for mebers that have a compromise to help each other.
And if you want to know if i m upset with all this smoke curtains that for long time you and Morgan spread here, yes i m.

Sorry to other members, but i just realise this circus must be stopped.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi Michael.

Regards