LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 10-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Guru

Default Bionic X4

One of these days I was talking to OKM about implementing a scanning software in the BIonic 01 for ground visualization.
Recently a Bionic 01 was solely used to locate Inca gold artificats buried 4 meters deep and it would be good to visualize them before hand.
They told me it was not possible at this time due it's required local emission in the ground for this to work.

I know that yes, it's not only possible but it's already in use a system (hint, hint) where emissions are sent and received with a microwave configuration system to acomplish this.
Maybe they certainly would have problems with their local 'FCC' regarding 'ilegal emissions' and won't do it.

However it's nice to see that maybe they thought adding a GUI to a Bionic LRL would be cool after our talk. And the X4 was born. Nice idea employing the android with bluetooth.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to see LRL manufacturers goin on strong on evolving technologies to separate serious Thunters from comedians who enjoy using toy ordinary MDs to find pennies in their backyard.

Well since I will not remain here in cheap talking with the usual hollow headed skepthics, I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.

Enjoy.

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/pro...x4.php?lang=pt

PDF brochure

http://www.kooistra-detectors.com/at..._attachment=34

PS. Frank Casser is really funny on video.
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Anyway, it's a pleasure to see LRL manufacturers goin on strong on evolving technologies to separate serious Thunters from comedians who enjoy using toy ordinary MDs to find pennies in their backyard.

Well since I will not remain here in cheap talking with the usual hollow headed skepthics, I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.
Talking of comedians ... I see you've decided to return after a long absence.

And I notice instantly that nothing has changed. Still promoting useless non-working devices. Surely this video is just a joke (there's that humorous element again). It's just a pity they didn't spend as much effort creating a detector that really works, as they've obviously spent on creating their own version of Johnny English Reborn.
http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product...ish-reborn.htm
Old 10-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.
Do not worry, serious naive will never run out - as rogue traders like you too.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Guru

Default Cool video - doesn't really show anything

I kept looking for some kind of proof that the X4 was finding something - nada - zip zero - zilch = crap!
Really cool graphics and slick video. It would fool those who are fooled by glitz...
Goldfinder
Old 10-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I kept looking for some kind of proof that the X4 was finding something - nada - zip zero - zilch = crap!
Really cool graphics and slick video. It would fool those who are fooled by glitz...
Goldfinder
I think the gold nugget icon that occasionally flashed on the screen was supposed to indicate the presence of gold. There were also two lines that presumably point to the target. As you noticed, nothing was actually recovered. The whole thing was a bit of a farce. Hence my reference to Johnny English, which (by the way) looks worth watching when it's released.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Guru

I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic. I kinda suspect the "4X" has something to do with the price tag. The original bionic was nearly ten grand$$$$.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic.
OKM itself recognise that it is a crook:
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic. I kinda suspect the "4X" has something to do with the price tag. The original bionic was nearly ten grand$$$$.
The price is about 700 bucks higher than the B01.
But the bottomline is that high prices discourage people to open the box and mess around inside risking damaging the device.
If someday I were to sell my own built devices I would ask astonomical prices.

Anyway for what the B01 does for the current price of gold, in the first excursion finding only 1 KG of gold pays about 3 units already.

What turns hilarious is the fact that some 'skepthics' here seem to support a few homebrew LRL projects in this forum and curse the ones that are sold with high technology.
See ya around Mike.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Guru

It's a true statement to say a metal detector does not find treasure, does not find gold. There is no metal detector made that can find gold. They can detect metal if within a few inches of it.

Most every metal detecer ever made is sitting in a closet somewhere collecting dust because the owner was deluded into believing they could get rich with it. Just look at the deceptive advertising. Very few (if any) people in the entire world can make better than minimum wage with a metal detector on a regular basis. The advertising doesn't tell you this.

Metal detectors will hurt you. Anyone who uses one on long term is probably suffering from joint problems. Knees are a bad one, but shoulders, wrists, back, you name it just about every joint in the human body suffers. In the end a person is going to give all the money they ever found to doctors and hospitals to repair the damage done. The advertising doesn't tell you this.

As for cache hunting with an LRL, let's face it nearly everyone who owns one is a cache hunter. Just by it's nature, cache hunting is few and far between finds. As I said there are too many reasons to list. And anyone who divulges what they found is a fool, fool, fool.

"Dream like you live forever. Live like you die today."
Old 10-20-2011, 02:18 AM

Default BIONIC 01

I wouldn't throw my money at that Bud there is absolutely no scientific way of that device finding any inca gold anywhere especially under the ground they just pulling the wool over your eyes. Scam artists.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Guru

Exclamation

J_P,
you don't have anything to want from me, is this clear?!

Because you're the one who starts to wanna discuss with me, who critizises what I'm writing, who can't live with what I'm thinking and writing.

But I don't care about you.

Go away with your wrong attitude! You are unable! I wonder if you even can find out if a simple flash-light works or not!

Without me you and WM6 still would be convinced that the Jeohunter is a fraud product.

All what you want to have is entertainment and cheap bla bla bla smalltalk. You are not interrested in serious investigation. Come on, J_Player, why you don't hire some good detectives and send them to Brazil, perhaps they can find the true answer you will never find!

btw. I think about to leave this forum because I don't want that such evil persons like we have here at least two of them should have even the slightest gain from what I'm writing, from my knowledge, from doesn't matter what I'm giving out to this forum here!

Not you J_Player, and not you, WM6.
Unsympathical to the hilt, unable, completly unable!

No wonder Morgan has asked for his own forum and makes alot of secrecy about his PDK because he also doesn't like that such worse persons should have any win from what he is doing!

You are so blind, WM6 and J_Player! With your ridiculous attitude and with your hate against how to find facts by scientifical study way you destroy everything here!

And I don't throw away presents to persons who don't deserve it!

Stupid me, last year I still thought about to visit WM6 to show him the Jeohunter personally. But I'll never would do this again, because such persons absolutly don't deserve it! They will never understand what is real and what is fantasy, 'cause they live in their dreamworlds full of crap and assumptions.

And now J_P and WM6 please please please go on with your no results bringing bla bla bla smalltalks here - hahahaha, you will never find out if the Bionic X4 really works or not, never...

You will never learn the way how to really learn and discover.

PS and save your psychotic ultra big letter J_P because I don't read your **** any longer!
Old 10-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Stupid me, last year I still thought about to visit WM6 to show him the Jeohunter personally.
After you calm down (probably you dont want to fight because of different opinions of some aparatus?), you can held that you are still my friend.

We will met and test different devices (hope Geo's an Morgan's pistols too) one day. Scientifically, and post all results here.

I am fan of you.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Guru

Funfinder, why do you read their posts? Don't blame them--You are part of the problem! You are feeding their addiction. They want attention and you are giving it to them. Do you really expect to get their approval?

"Of all the times that I've been burned,
by now you'd think I'd learn
That it's who you look like,
not who you are."

--Jackson Browne
Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:

"Of all the times that I've been burned,
by now you'd think I'd learn
That it's who you look like,
not who you are."

--Jackson Browne
Jackson Browne was LRL believer too? Incredible!
Old 10-21-2011, 12:55 AM

Default BIONIC X4

What was the word under your avatar GURU what ever, i have my degree in Engeneering buddy ive done my time talk is cheep money buys the whisky.Anyway im not into personal politics and vandettas, constructive chritisism does good as it eliminates all the fraudsters selling bad equipment out there as im on this forum for constructive reasons and to help out fellow gold seekers where i can. So chill out dude, because i have my reasons behind not likeing your machines doesnt mean i deserve you inapropriate behavior and whats happened to freedom of choice ?
Guru?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
J_P,
you don't have anything to want from me, is this clear?!

Because you're the one who starts to wanna discuss with me, who critizises what I'm writing, who can't live with what I'm thinking and writing.

But I don't care about you.

Go away with your wrong attitude! You are unable! I wonder if you even can find out if a simple flash-light works or not!

Without me you and WM6 still would be convinced that the Jeohunter is a fraud product.

All what you want to have is entertainment and cheap bla bla bla smalltalk. You are not interrested in serious investigation. Come on, J_Player, why you don't hire some good detectives and send them to Brazil, perhaps they can find the true answer you will never find!

btw. I think about to leave this forum because I don't want that such evil persons like we have here at least two of them should have even the slightest gain from what I'm writing, from my knowledge, from doesn't matter what I'm giving out to this forum here!

Not you J_Player, and not you, WM6.
Unsympathical to the hilt, unable, completly unable!

No wonder Morgan has asked for his own forum and makes alot of secrecy about his PDK because he also doesn't like that such worse persons should have any win from what he is doing!

You are so blind, WM6 and J_Player! With your ridiculous attitude and with your hate against how to find facts by scientifical study way you destroy everything here!

And I don't throw away presents to persons who don't deserve it!

Stupid me, last year I still thought about to visit WM6 to show him the Jeohunter personally. But I'll never would do this again, because such persons absolutly don't deserve it! They will never understand what is real and what is fantasy, 'cause they live in their dreamworlds full of crap and assumptions.

And now J_P and WM6 please please please go on with your no results bringing bla bla bla smalltalks here - hahahaha, you will never find out if the Bionic X4 really works or not, never...

You will never learn the way how to really learn and discover.

PS and save your psychotic ultra big letter J_P because I don't read your **** any longer!
My last quote was to you by the way!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Guru

Exclamation OKM Bionic Alpha works?!

I wrote: 10-16-2011, 01:05 AM

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=51

> Look at the large product selection on the OKM page.
> All those around 15 detectors are scam, don't work???

Today I found an interesting forum-posting that the Bionic perhaps might indeed work:

here:
http://www.schatzsucher.de/Foren/showthread.php?t=38857

the last post of this page from 17.02.2008, 17:37

Quote:
Bin grad über deine Frage gestolpert und da dacht ich mir, melde ich mich mal hier an, da ja ansonsten niemand deine Frage beantwortet. Ich war mal Besitzer eines Bionic alpha, Ergebnisse waren so la la. Mal erfolgreich, mal wieder nicht. Daher hab ich es umgetauscht, hab jetzt nen eXp 4000 der super Ergebnisse bringt. Naja wünsch dir jedenfalls noch große Erfolge mit deinem LR. Frag mich ruhig, wenn ich dir noch irgendwie helfen kann. Bin aber auch kein Profi.
The thread is about the question:
"does someone has made any experience with the Bionic"

translated (the important part):
Once I was the onwer of a Bionic alpha, the results was "so la la".
In german this means that the results sometimes was good, sometimes not so good.

After this statetment the user tells:
"Once successful, once not. Therefore I gave it back (changed it), now I have the eXp 4000 (which is also from OKM) which brings super results."

So what do we have here?
This OKM Bionic Alpha user did not say, that the detector is completly a nonworking crap, but he said that it sometimes worked, sometimes not. Too bad he didn't explain it much more detailed under what conditions it worked and what he found.

The eXp 4000 as a magnetometer with grafical output of course works if used correctly, but I guess it costs 6000 Euros which is over 7000 dollars so its a question if its really worth the price. But he told that the eXp 4000 works and thats the point here.

In the final posting at page 2 of this thread another OKM Bionic Alpha user tells that he got no detection results with the Bionic Alpha and when he called OKM they told him that the gold must be buried at least 50 years. And further he tells that a friend of him later bought a new version of the Bionic and OKM told that for the new version the gold not has to be buried for a very long time before.

So what is the interesting part of this now???

That we have a formerly OKM Bionic Alpha owner that tells that this device worked for him, just not very good (just half of the time or something like this).

But it worked and he did not say that the Bionic Alpha was just a pure waste of money and total crap!

And by the way OKM still offers two such Bionic detectors on their website.

So from a probability range 1 to 100 "does the Bionic works" after this posting it looks llike that someone can't say:

For hundert percent if will not work!

A more reality reflecting statement may sound like this:

It works, yes, but not very good, just ca. 25% of all the time.

And if it is able to detect the very weak and slightly stronger or weaker becoming EM-field anomalies around buried metal objects of course it would possible that it works, seen from the electronical principle.

The question is just: how reliable, how useful and how much empty holes someone has to dig until he finds real targets.

This posting should not strenghten the position of some betraying LRL-fraudsters and their evil doings but it should relativate the whole LRL topic to a realistic point where the statement could be:

electronical bases detection of buried objects from a larger distance could be indeed possible, but only sometimes, under best weather conditions and after a long time of experience with such detectors.

But perhaps the person who wrote that his Bionic Alpha sometimes works, sometimes not just was a liar or a victim to his own selfdelusion - but so far I don't think so.

Shure, if a person buys a 5000 Euro expensive "toy" he wanna have fun and success with it - so he may tend to betray himself in thinking that the device really works while in reality his finds just were made by pure chance. But now after 5 years its no longer possible to contact "anonymo" from Sachsen, Germany.

Too bad, so the pure guessing and controversial discussions will remain until a real reliable LRL-detector incl. trustworthy testing person will be found !!!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Guru

apropos:

yesterday I found out that the firm OKM exists since 1998 - first it was a little garage-tinkering-project in Chemnitz, Thuringia - but meanwhile there are working diploma informatik- and other engineering "doctors" and there central has moved now and is located at a modern and expensive building.

One of the 2 founding members was and still is: Andreas Krauss

At german treasure-hunting forums there have been already in the year 2000 very controverse discussions about their so called ground radar "Future 2001".

Infact this was some homebrew computerized magnetometer and far away from RADAR, very easy rebuildable stuff around some cheap fluxgate-magnetometer which was glued and full with epoxy to prevent it from easy rebuilding.

The same method also use so called LRL-fraudsters to hinder persons to discover the real truth or to camouflage their extremly cheap electronical-parts crap.

OKM then in 2004 was forced stop calling their extremly unreliable working "LCD-display-output-gradiometer" a GPR. At this time the new version was called already "Future 2005" from which the new EXP detectors derived.

However because of the significantly "cheaper" price (only just around 4000 Euros) of this Future 2001, 2003 or 2005 - many people bought it, instead of the over 13.000 Euro expensive EMFAD.

Depending on the users experience, the location, the calibration and other factors both machines worked the same good or bad, but of course the EMFAD uses long-wave-anomaly detection and the Future 2005 uses just magnetical fields. Thats why magnetometers will not detect very good cavitys or noble metals.

OKM was lucky and found some part of a WW2 airplane at London which brought them some larger news-headlines and even docu-movies and many of those OKM detectors was bought from people of Greece and Turkey. But most of those persons (and if someone sufferes from goldfever, it can make 'em blind for any realistic arguments, too) were very unsatisfied with the performance of those OKM products!

One example:

Persons who made with one and the same OKM detector several completly identical tests and even buried huge metal objects there before, all the time got different and changing screen-outputs and couldn't locate the just 1m deep huge metal object at all.

And this happened with an already real proven (magnetometer)-technology.

So you can imagine how much more difficult it may be to get some real useful results with those OKM Bionic detectors which work with extremly weak directional EM-field changes.

Normally such user-unfriendly products should be banned from the market and forbidden (same with those wannabe LRL-detectors as long as they don't proven work reliable!), but the greed for treasures of some people is that extremly high, that they love to throw away huge amounts of money just to satisfy their illusions!

OKM and other wondermachine-producers of course are very happy about such fanatic and totally irrational thinking persons....