LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Guru

Default Anything new

Anyone have any new data on a working LRL.
At this time Not one LRL work for me.
But iN TIME ONE WILL WORK....WARP DRIVE ANYONE.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Guru

If you are willing to wait "to the end of time", you might find an LRL that will work. Notice I didn't say; ....that will work for you. If it will work for you, it will work for any one. But that is a tall order, and presently; not a single LRL (commercial or otherwise) will produce results better than ordinary guessing. Not one!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Guru

Frequency generators are not new but they might work for you if you practice with the rods every day for a few weeks. It's a whole lot easier than trying to do it with rods alone. I know many peole do not want to hear the "M" word, but meditation/breathing techniques and a clean lifestyle just might work. The Supersensonics book i(drhills.com) s difficult to grasp for most people but there is a goldmine of info there. Absolutely the best book on dowsing ever written.

Probably the main theme of the book is that your skin is able to detect a much wider range of frequencies than your eyes or ears. The whole thing about frequencies is that your consciousness has to interpret/discriminate the wavelength. There are no wavelength-specific sensors. There is no sensor that only detects the color red or a musical note. Your eyes and ears were at one time just folds of skin that became sensitized to narrow wavelengths. Some animals can see magnetic flux lines and I suspect this is available to the subconscious.

For some damned reason there are people who think dowsing is some kind of hocus pocus/voodoo. Nothing farther from the truth. As I have stated all along, dowsing is seeing what is there without the brain filtering it out. Properly conditioned, the human brain has phenomenal abilities. When I get some time I'll try to explain why it is so easy to eliminate dowsing from your life, even for young children. In the mean time, try to realize how science has a difficult/impossible? time explaining consciousness.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Frequency generators are not new but they might work for you if you practice with the rods every day for a few weeks. It's a whole lot easier than trying to do it with rods alone.
How true. Frequency generators have been around for several decades now. They were originally coupled with dowsing to fool a few illiterates into thinking that dowsing alongside a frequency generator was somehow better than just dowsing without them. These scammers came up with all kinds of neat sounding theories (pseudoscience and wish-science) for the dowsing/generator association; unfortunately there has never been a shred of evidence to prove that dowsing WITH FG's is any better than without a FG. When fairly tested, ALL of the so-called Frequency Enhanced Dowsing contraptions will consistently produce the very same results as one might expect from pure guessing (or pure un-enhanced dowsing).

Nevertheless, the total lack of proof and validation for the the theories, has not deterred those Wallet Miners who even today can find the unsuspecting fool to con. Whole business structures, complete with elaborate marketing schemes, have been developed for no other reason than to fleece those technically challenged individuals who have more cash than brains. C. Hills is just one of them, there are other notables.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Guru

I do understand your depression. Some advertisers want people to believe that the frequency discriminator IS the detector. Of course this is not so. In the end it is the resonance between the target and the person. The person has to be positively involved, waiting for a response. They have to know how to recognize the resonance, the psychic twinge. Actually I call it a flicker. In the end the FG is an aid. I've read every dowsing book I could find and Hills is uncomparable by a factor of 100.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
In the end it is the resonance between the target and the person.
The term resonance was borrowed from real science/physics, and as was noted before, was attached to dowsing with frequency generators merely as an attempt to lend credibility -- where none actually exists.

Resonance is already clearly defined, as it applied to the science where it was borrowed. The addition of a frequency generator, to a dowsing rod, in no way causes there to be resonance between sought-after targets and the person doing the seeking (ie. dowsing).

Perhaps you meant to infer there was some type of "as yet undiscovered" sympathetic type of interaction between the target and the dowser; but it is confusing to label it with the term resonance, since that word already has a clear definition --and it doesn't apply in this instance.

Further, if you believe there is some kind of sympathetic interaction between a target and a dowser, you would need to provide significant evidence of such an interaction and it would need to be validated with ordinary conventional instrumentation (not just a dowsing gadget or a "strange feeling").
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Frequency generators are not new but they might work for you if you practice with the rods every day for a few weeks. It's a whole lot easier than trying to do it with rods alone. I know many peole do not want to hear the "M" word, but meditation/breathing techniques and a clean lifestyle just might work. The Supersensonics book i(drhills.com) s difficult to grasp for most people but there is a goldmine of info there. Absolutely the best book on dowsing ever written.
The only reason frequency generators have been added to dowsing rods is to attempt to give dowsing some air of scientific credibility, whereas a simple dowsing rod alone has none.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The only reason frequency generators have been added to dowsing rods is to attempt to give dowsing some air of scientific credibility, whereas a simple dowsing rod alone has none.
Exactly!

...and as I mentioned above, the addition of a frequency generator (to a dowsing rod) adds absolutely zero enhancement as far as accuracy or strength of response. Only the technically challenged are fooled by this kind of scam, and though there numbers are really quite small, there are still a few who can be conned by these schemes. There is a term for it; it's called Fraud through Willful Deception.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Guru

What is the carrier wave for consciousness? The answer is anything with a force field. Shamans used a drum beat, but light, sound, static, ionic, magnetic, maybe even air pressure. It's the edge of the field that is most detectable, the spot where the wave reverses polarity. The node. Hills also talks about radiation pressure and gradients.